Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B Will

Slaton's trade value (Boldin, Wayne)?

I got offers... Mostly WR's.. but reasonable offers

Slaton for Boldin(maybe more)

Slaton for Wayne and top 12 pick in 09's draft.

Slaton for Hightower and another WR (Berrian, aka lower tier WR)

Im in a 20 team dynasty league.... ive won 3 years already trying to get 2 more to take home the league. Does anyone see any positions i should try and target.

My Roster

Peyton Manning

John Beck

LT

Slaton

Sproles

J.J. Arrington

Randy Moss

Steve Smith (CAR)

Domenik Hixon

Steve Smith (NYG)

Mark Bradley

Chris Cooley

Dustin Keller

Olindo Mare

+ IDP

If i moved slaton it would hurt my RB position.... BUT... now a days WR's can be as much value as a RB and i also have sproles... who may be somewhere else next year.

What WR should i target?? That would benefit me. or

If you start 3 WRs than Slaton for Wayne and a pick is an excellent deal for you, but if not, I'd hang on to Slaton, he's your best RB.

it is start 3 wr. would LT and Sproles be enough for my RB position.

it is start 3 wr. would LT and Sproles be enough for my RB position.

Probably not, but either way you'll be a little weak somewhere. I have more confidence in Sproles becoming a player than Smith(NYG) or Hixon, so I'd rather have the weakness at RB. Could you get a mediocre RB as a throw in if you threw in Hixon?

I'd hold onto Slaton and trade Sproles. I doubt Sproles is going to be the man where ever he ends up. He is a great screen catcher, but not an inside runner. The Colts playoff game showed how bad they are against the run and the Steelers playoff game showed why Sproles can't be considered your primary RB. He's more of a change of pace guy. If you could more Sproles for a Berrian, S.Holmes, K.Walters, or more. Have you shopped Sproles at all. Some people like Sproles way too much, but I wouldn't want him as my RB#2.

ive tried shopping sproles... noone will bite. Only for Mr. Steve Slaton

i mean. i might be able to trade Slaton and Hixon for Wayne and Parker??

i mean. i might be able to trade Slaton and Hixon for Wayne and Parker??

That's a pretty decent deal in my opinion. Wayne is the best player in the deal, and Parker would give you a guy you can get by with as a RB2.On the downside, that does give you a pretty old team, so you could have to rebuild in another year or two, but I think in as deep a league as you are in, a championship shouldn't be unrealistic of an expectation with that lineup.Also, the double dip of Manning/Wayne is pretty enticing.

well to be honest.. i got to the second to last round. and lost by 15 because peyton mannings ####### scored me only like 1 point. if i would have got to the next round i would have outscored the other team... i only need 2 more years to take the league like i said...