What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 3 Rds 9 - 12 (1 Viewer)

ShadowMaster said:
I'm on 8 hour clock boys - and I still have a few minutes.Even though I'm from the Steel City, I'm going to be nice and let waybackwhen keep his Steeler pick.M.Bulger QB STLR.Mendenhall RB PIT
Thanks for picking with 7 minutes left on your 8 hour clock. z

ShadowMaster said:
I'm on 8 hour clock boys - and I still have a few minutes.Even though I'm from the Steel City, I'm going to be nice and let waybackwhen keep his Steeler pick.M.Bulger QB STLR.Mendenhall RB PIT
Clearly, everyone here thought you were on the 4 hour clock(still not sure that you are not).

Do we slide shadowmaster down to 16th slot, give him a bit, then replace with abrecher?
Per the rules, Shadowmaster goes to the 16th slot and everyone moves up accordingly (now permanent in their new slot). SM gets 4 hour clock (plus overnight as applicable), including when he comes up at 1.16. If no pick in the 4 hrs, replaced by an alternate.
This is why I thought you were on a 4 hour clock. Sorry if I, and everybody else that thought it was my turn, was wrong.

zoltar16 said:
Shouldn't we put him on a 2 hour clock? I seem to recall last year that some guys were on a half hour clock because they missed so many picks.Pictus, your thoughts?z
I've been lax in my accounting of clocks.I thought we were moving ok, and didn't want to confuse WSL 1 by passing them and making them feel wrong before their picks. :goodposting: It would seem hypocritical to back track due to no notice and all.So JMills and Sinrman 4 hr clocks.8 hr clocks for everyone else.I will do a better job of keeping track now. Bass or Twilight can change it if they want.Hopefully people will do their courteous best from now on.

ShadowMaster said:
Left at 7:30am EST and I was out all day. Deal with it.

I got bit the last few rounds thinking I could wait, no more.10.07 Brent Celek, TE, PHIPMing next
That was my thinking with the Steelers D. Usually with this many picks in between, if you want them you had better take them. If your drafting a fantasy football team in January, you are not drafting against guppies.

zoltar16 said:
Shouldn't we put him on a 2 hour clock? I seem to recall last year that some guys were on a half hour clock because they missed so many picks.Pictus, your thoughts?z
I've been lax in my accounting of clocks.I thought we were moving ok, and didn't want to confuse WSL 1 by passing them and making them feel wrong before their picks. :lmao: It would seem hypocritical to back track due to no notice and all.So JMills and Sinrman 4 hr clocks.8 hr clocks for everyone else.I will do a better job of keeping track now. Bass or Twilight can change it if they want.Hopefully people will do their courteous best from now on.
Pictus = Slacker :thumbdown:P.S. Thanks for your efforts

Last edited by a moderator:
ShadowMaster said:
Left at 7:30am EST and I was out all day. Deal with it.
Hey Shadow, With the exception of Rd #1 (jury duty) and this rd, most of your picks have been with 30 mins. That is hard to do at the corner unless you sit and watch the draft. If I only have to wait for you once every 8 rds, I think I will be quite happy.BTW very nice pick with Mendy, and Bulger could be a steal if he gets some protection.

Domenik Hixon, WR, NYG

I'm off to DC for the night - back online sometime tomorrow. Will PM OFG my next pick

wraith5 said:
Jon kitna QB stud muffin. You lemmings and your ridiculous QB run really Shuked me big time.
Two more Detroit QBs in the 18th & 19th oughta have you covered for 80% of Detroit QB 2009.Edit to Add: Updated Teams & Thread for your pleasure

Domination said:
Clock is off from midnight tonight until 8 am on Monday, right?
Correct, we'll follow the other WSLs doing this.Sinrman 4hr clockJMills 2hr clock.Enjoy those covering Cards

Users who are viewing this thread