What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fellas? Would you wear this shirt? (1 Viewer)

Well?

• No

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Your Threadless Order # has been submitted.

Hello, Robert

Thank you for ordering from Threadless.

Your order number is .Your order has been submitted and is in the queue to be processed.If all items you ordered are in stock, it will take about 0 - 3 days foryour order to be processed and marked as shipped. This time does not include ship time.We will be sending you another email when we ship your order.

Order Summary:

UPS Ground (1 - 5 days) + 0 - 3 day processing time

(1) Jump - X Large Navy Guys Tee - $18.00

--------------------------------------------------

Item(s) cost: $18.00

Shipping cost: $6.96

Subtotal: $24.96

Total cost: $24.96

The results of this poll might just push me over the edge of retirement. This board is just jam packed with uptight meatheads. That shirt is hilarious. It's a conversation piece and it could probably help a few of you virgins get laid.

I'll stick with my Zubaz and my Steelers jersey, chief

Your Threadless Order # has been submitted. Hello, Robert Thank you for ordering from Threadless.Your order number is .Your order has been submitted and is in the queue to be processed.If all items you ordered are in stock, it will take about 0 - 3 days foryour order to be processed and marked as shipped. This time does not include ship time.We will be sending you another email when we ship your order.Order Summary:UPS Ground (1 - 5 days) + 0 - 3 day processing time(1) Jump - X Large Navy Guys Tee - $18.00--------------------------------------------------Item(s) cost: $18.00Shipping cost: $6.96--------------------------------------------------Subtotal: $24.96--------------------------------------------------Total cost: $24.96
You better not have taken the last one!

Your Threadless Order # has been submitted. Hello, Robert Thank you for ordering from Threadless.Your order number is .Your order has been submitted and is in the queue to be processed.If all items you ordered are in stock, it will take about 0 - 3 days foryour order to be processed and marked as shipped. This time does not include ship time.We will be sending you another email when we ship your order.Order Summary:UPS Ground (1 - 5 days) + 0 - 3 day processing time(1) Jump - X Large Navy Guys Tee - $18.00--------------------------------------------------Item(s) cost: $18.00Shipping cost: $6.96--------------------------------------------------Subtotal: $24.96--------------------------------------------------Total cost: $24.96
Good too see in these tough economic times you've got both the balls and the coin to step up and be your own stimulus package :banned:

The results of this poll might just push me over the edge of retirement. This board is just jam packed with uptight meatheads. That shirt is hilarious. It's a conversation piece and it could probably help a few of you virgins get laid.

Threat or Promise?

Why wouldn't you wear it?
I guess mainly because I am not a T-shirt person. I have a handful that I wear but only while doing somekind of yardwork or whatever. Secondly, black is not a color(shade) that I wear. No underlying reasons for this preference, it just doesn't appeal to me. Third, I have nothing against the art work, I just wouldn't wear it.

Threat or Promise?
Am I wrong?
no not at all, I think the tee is hilarious.

That shirt is terrible. If someone bought it for me, Id try to sell it to some hipster for $20 and then use that money to buy two 6 packs of undershirts. Jockey brand ironically.

Order summaryItem(s) cost: $18.00Shipping cost: $6.96Subtotal: $24.96-$3.00 (Coupon: stumbled)Total cost: $21.96The total cost is the amount that will be charged to your credit card.Should have used the coupon code, rube.

No. I just don't think it's funny. I can see how others might though, and I wouldn't begrudge you if you wore it.

No I wouldn't. I don't find it funny(some people here do?), I don't find it a particularly interesting graphic and I am not 10.

Why wouldn't you wear it?
I guess mainly because I am not a T-shirt person. I have a handful that I wear but only while doing somekind of yardwork or whatever. Secondly, black is not a color(shade) that I wear. No underlying reasons for this preference, it just doesn't appeal to me. Third, I have nothing against the art work, I just wouldn't wear it.
Luckily that shirt isn't black.

I wouldn't wear it not because I don't find it mildly amusing (meh really), but I usually try and not not put my stupidity up front like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread