Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iSnitch

Cheating gf

Some of the other threads are floating about...one was locked and a couple others were deleted.

So I'll start this one from the beginning.

My gf went on a business trip a couple of weeks ago and when she came back on the drive home she told me she did something bad. She told me she cheated on me. I am normally a fairly calm person but I understandably blew up when she broke the news. I kicked her out that night and called her a whole lot of names.

Some of the details of her adventure have since come out. She gave the bartender her business card two nights before they hooked up. The night it went down she invited him to dinner. He declined. They went out and got drunk and he offered her a ride home. She invited him up to her room.

The same night she was cheating I made out with one of my exes but declined an offer for something more to happen (my gf doesn't know who it was with but she knows it happened...my gf and the ex have since become friends).

The next few days were awfully rough - I kept my temper in check most of the time but there were several times I called her a cheating whore or broke a couple of things.

The bartender sent her an email saying he missed her and wanted to know how she was doing. He said he wanted to send her some of his poetry. She sent him a response saying to not ever contact her again as she really wants to make things better with me.

I told her all I was willing to do was to not tell her to get the eff out of my life and if she really wanted to try making things work she would have to do all the leg work. I told her it would be much easier if we went our seperate ways but we're both willing to give this relationship a chance, no matter how slim a chance that may be.

She doesn't want me to get revenge so we're having as much sex as I can handle...frankly, I could use a break but I'll shut up and enjoy the ride while it lasts. We made a trip to the adult store and things have really perked up since that time.

She doesn't think a threesome will help matters but she's willing to give it a go especially because it's been awhile since she's been with a chick (she used to date Brodie Armstrong). She prefers redheads so it's no guarantee things will happen but we're keeping our options open.

Last Friday we went to a friend's party. At one point she took our friends back home and while she was gone I made out with some good looking 19 year old. She's only average looking but she has the biggest boobs I've ever seen. She made some compelling offers and as tempting as it was to experience her tongue ring I declined all forms of sex from her. I'm not sure if things with my girl are going to work but I really couldn't go through with hooking up with this 19 year old if I'm really going to have a chance to keep our relationship going. It felt great to have that opportunity and pass it up.

My gf ended up finding out as I may be nice enough to decline the sex but I wasn't so nice as to keep it from my gf. My gf is ready to beat this chick up and gives her the evil eye each time she sees her (which is at least once a week).

I've had the few friends who know she cheated say they're amazed at how well we seem to be doing considering how recent this whole event took place.

For those who want to know if she has some crazy in her system, she's been in more threesomes/foursomes than most members of this board and for the most part the crazy is out her system. We've both been with a lot of people so there isn't this huge feeling as though we're missing something but it's quite clear we care for one another a great deal but we're a couple that enjoys our fun. When we met she was 20 and I was 26 (we've been together for more than a year).

And just so nobody thinks I'm not a bastard in this whole thing, this past Halloween we had a huge fight which resulted in her having drinks with her ex (nothing happened) and me making out with a couple of chicks. One of those chicks is someone who's made out with my girl several times and they at one point had expressed an interest in all of us having a fun time together. I refused to allow it as that would have been a :bowtie: of massive proportions. My girl and this chick now hate one another.

So I'll keep anybody updated who's interested in this increasing disaster of a relationship. Everybody owes a big thanks to QUEZILLA as it's his persistance that's led me to start this thread.

Happy Friday!

For those who want to know if she has some crazy in her system, she's been in more threesomes/foursomes than most members of this board and for the most part the crazy is out her system. We've both been with a lot of people so there isn't this huge feeling as though we're missing something but it's quite clear we care for one another a great deal but we're a couple that enjoys our fun. When we met she was 20 and I was 26 (we've been together for more than a year).

She sounds like a swell girl. I can completely understand why you think she'd be faithful to you in the future. Don't worry about hiding money. This one is a keeper.

You chose the right day for the thread, but couldn't you have posted it earlier? Just sayin'...

You chose the right day for the thread, but couldn't you have posted it earlier? Just sayin'...

Sorry about that. :goodposting: I'm home early and figured I'd start drinking and posting.

Did you post pictures of yourself with her here?

If not, I've got nothing to say.

She sounds like a swell girl. I can completely understand why you think she'd be faithful to you in the future. Don't worry about hiding money. This one is a keeper.
:lmao:

However things last will be however long they last. Doesn't mean it can't be one heckuva ride until that time. I've had a couple of threesomes as well so I'm not going to hold that against her.

Did you post pictures of yourself with her here?

If not, I've got nothing to say.

No pic of us in there. Maybe later.

OK I'm demoting TheAristocrat from "Kingfisher" and promoting you. Grats.

Some of the other threads are floating about...one was locked and a couple others were deleted.

So I'll start this one from the beginning.

My gf went on a business trip a couple of weeks ago and when she came back on the drive home she told me she did something bad. She told me she cheated on me. I am normally a fairly calm person but I understandably blew up when she broke the news. I kicked her out that night and called her a whole lot of names.

Some of the details of her adventure have since come out. She gave the bartender her business card two nights before they hooked up. The night it went down she invited him to dinner. He declined. They went out and got drunk and he offered her a ride home. She invited him up to her room.

The same night she was cheating I made out with one of my exes but declined an offer for something more to happen (my gf doesn't know who it was with but she knows it happened...my gf and the ex have since become friends).

The next few days were awfully rough - I kept my temper in check most of the time but there were several times I called her a cheating whore or broke a couple of things.

The bartender sent her an email saying he missed her and wanted to know how she was doing. He said he wanted to send her some of his poetry. She sent him a response saying to not ever contact her again as she really wants to make things better with me.

I told her all I was willing to do was to not tell her to get the eff out of my life and if she really wanted to try making things work she would have to do all the leg work. I told her it would be much easier if we went our seperate ways but we're both willing to give this relationship a chance, no matter how slim a chance that may be.

She doesn't want me to get revenge so we're having as much sex as I can handle...frankly, I could use a break but I'll shut up and enjoy the ride while it lasts. We made a trip to the adult store and things have really perked up since that time.

She doesn't think a threesome will help matters but she's willing to give it a go especially because it's been awhile since she's been with a chick (she used to date Brodie Armstrong). She prefers redheads so it's no guarantee things will happen but we're keeping our options open.

Last Friday we went to a friend's party. At one point she took our friends back home and while she was gone I made out with some good looking 19 year old. She's only average looking but she has the biggest boobs I've ever seen. She made some compelling offers and as tempting as it was to experience her tongue ring I declined all forms of sex from her. I'm not sure if things with my girl are going to work but I really couldn't go through with hooking up with this 19 year old if I'm really going to have a chance to keep our relationship going. It felt great to have that opportunity and pass it up.

My gf ended up finding out as I may be nice enough to decline the sex but I wasn't so nice as to keep it from my gf. My gf is ready to beat this chick up and gives her the evil eye each time she sees her (which is at least once a week).

I've had the few friends who know she cheated say they're amazed at how well we seem to be doing considering how recent this whole event took place.

And just so nobody thinks I'm not a bastard in this whole thing, this past Halloween we had a huge fight which resulted in her having drinks with her ex (nothing happened) and me making out with a couple of chicks. One of those chicks is someone who's made out with my girl several times and they at one point had expressed an interest in all of us having a fun time together. I refused to allow it as that would have been a :blackdot: of massive proportions. My girl and this chick now hate one another.

So I'll keep anybody updated who's interested in this increasing disaster of a relationship. Everybody owes a big thanks to QUEZILLA as it's his persistance that's led me to start this thread.

I stopped reading at this point. Who gives a #### at this point? She cheated, you cheated, just call it square and punt.

TheAristocrat put together a masterful fishing trip. I realize this whole things sounds so crazy a lot of you don't believe it's real but I assure you it's all true. But no worries, believe what you will. I've got crazier stories with this chick as well from when we first met. QUEZILLA and a few others have received PM's and are confident this is no fishing trip. But if that's what you think it is then enjoy the Friday adventure.

Dude.CRUNCHBERRIES.Reconsider this.
Good point.

the crazy is out her system.

Clearly
For the most part. This girl is certainly on the crazy side of things - her mom has commented a couple of times how it's not easy to deal with her and her brother has also told me I could talk to him if I ever needed to. Her dad is a complete ##### and he's one of the few people I've ever wanted to punch in the face. We're having dinner with him and his latest gf tomorrow night. When I met her she had recently returned from a stay at a loony bin. From what I understand it was a very nice place and she met some famous people's kids, including becoming very good friends with JJ Abrams' daughter.ETA - sorry, not JJ's daughter. I was watching Fringe and his name slipped out. Some other hotshot producer from Lost.

the crazy is out her system.

Clearly
For the most part. This girl is certainly on the crazy side of things - her mom has commented a couple of times how it's not easy to deal with her and her brother has also told me I could talk to him if I ever needed to. Her dad is a complete ##### and he's one of the few people I've ever wanted to punch in the face. We're having dinner with him and his latest gf tomorrow night. When I met her she had recently returned from a stay at a loony bin. From what I understand it was a very nice place and she met some famous people's kids, including becoming very good friends with JJ Abrams' daughter.
:confused:gtfoh

:confused: was she like 15 when she dated this girl?

She was in her mid-teens but I'm not sure how old. Frankly, I never cared that much. She developed at an early age- if I ever have a daughter that looks as good as my gf did at such a young age I'd go crazy. She was modeling from her early teens. Still does a little bit of it from time to time. She's shown me a couple of letters from Brodie and a painting as well. :lmao:

Sounds like you two are made for each other. Enjoy the ride until the inevitable, and huge, (next) train wreck occurs. Maybe someday, when you both grow up, you'll both figure out what you really want out of life. Odds are fairly good it won't be each other.

Sounds like you two are made for each other. Enjoy the ride until the inevitable, and huge, (next) train wreck occurs. Maybe someday, when you both grow up, you'll both figure out what you really want out of life. Odds are fairly good it won't be each other.

Odds are pretty good we won't last forever. But dude, she's 21 and I'm 27. Stop thinking long term. No relationship lasts forever. But what a trainwreck it'll be when if finally does come crashing to a halt.

Odds are pretty good we won't last forever. But dude, she's 21 and I'm 27. Stop thinking long term. No relationship lasts forever. But what a trainwreck it'll be when if finally does come crashing to a halt.
I wasn't thinking long term. You appear to think my post was sarcastic. It wasn't. :goodposting:

Hardly seems fair. I thought mine was far more believable.

Her age has changed too many times for me to keep up

has she finished washing the whore off?

Best line of the orginal thread!

And don't forget to work on your narrative form and post the details here. :lmao:

She's 21. She was 20 when we met. Not sure how it's that confusing.

She's 21. She was 20 when we met. Not sure how it's that confusing.
I rode the short bus to school with the helmets and harness

This has been going on way too long for us not to have a picture yet

And don't forget to work on your narrative form and post the details here. :P
I'll work on my delivery from this point forward. I was just trying to catch everybody up to the happenings thus far. I left a lot out but I included the main points.

lets turn this thread into an argument over religion!

OK - What would you like to argue with me about?

I made out with one of my exes

I made out with some good looking 19 year old

me making out with a couple of chicks.

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but isn't this cheating too?

He sounds like a real catch as well. Match made in heaven.

:excited::ninja::shrug:

Yes.
Yet you write about it in the OP like it is no big deal.

Yes.
I figured my saying just so nobody thinks I'm not a bastard summed things up.

Yes.
I figured my saying just so nobody thinks I'm not a bastard summed things up.
ok

How NOT to conduct a :moneybag: trip

by iSnitch

Seeing another thread on this makes me think of "Pirates of the Caribbean 3...At Worlds End". Do we really need this? It is confusing,way too long and by the time it is over you are just happy it's done no matter the ending.

This has ran its course and then some :mellow: