What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Join Zowned's league (1 Viewer)

JuSt CuZ

Footballguy
Hello all, there has been some posts about people looking for a new dynasty start up, it looks like we have enough to fill it however, no one has jumped on it, so I will take it on! I have commished some other leagues but have been an active fantasy owner for many years! I believe in order to have a good league the integrity of that league has to be protected there for all decisions to be made after inital rules and settings would be put to league vote.

If you have questions or concerns about legitamcy, look me up or ask, I am on here daily and look to gain nothing but a great active league!

I have set up the site at MFL and the fee is $85 with money for the Champ, 2nd and 3rd place along with division winners!

http://football5.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/54039

I am looking for hardcore owners only, no people who check in like once a month!

Starters are

1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (QB, RB, WR, TE), K, and Team Def/Sp. Teams with 14 bench spots.

Full roster of 24

This is a ppr league with standard scoring with a few yardage bonuses

1 draft only to include rookies to be started after NFL draft (Date: TBD)!

All fees must be paid before April 1st (so we can trade) I'm not gonna chase people around for it!

Email me at joeknightSL100@yahoo.com or pm me if interested, looking to get started yesterday!

Only confirms get on the list!

1. Just Cuz (Commish)

2. Bike Seat Sniffa (PM)

3. JRAT169 (PM)

4. Howlin Wolf (PM)

5. 3 hour Lunh (PM)

If you were looking to join the league that 3000 had up by all means feel free to join both or either one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all, there has been some posts about people looking for a new dynasty start up, it looks like we have enough to fill it however, no one has jumped on it, so I will take it on! I have commished some other leagues but have been an active fantasy owner for many years! I believe in order to have a good league the integrity of that league has to be protected there for all decisions to be made after inital rules and settings would be put to league vote.If you have questions or concerns about legitamcy, look me up or ask, I am on here daily and look to gain nothing but a great active league!Fee is $85 dollars and once i recieve all 12 e-mail address through pm inquiries, I will set up league trhough CBS sportsline or MFL depending on league imput!I am looking for hardcore owners only, no people who check in like once a month!Starters are1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (QB, RB, WR, TE), K, and Team Def/Sp. Teams with 12 bench spots.Full roster of 22This is a ppr league with standard scoring with a few yardage bonuses1 draft only to include rookies to be started In June (Date: TBD)!All fees must be paid before April 1st (so we can trade) I'm not gonna chase people around for it!PAYOUTS-------------- Champion - $470 RunnerUp - $200 Division winners(2) - $100 Email me at joeknightSL100@yahoo.com or pm me if interested, looking to get started yesterday!Only confirms get on the list!1. Just Cuz (Commish)2. Bike Seat Sniffa (PM)3. JRAT169 (PM)4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.If you were looking to join the league that 3000 had up by all means feel free to join both or either one!
I'm in here1. I NEED to pay by personal check2. I NEED to have the MFL site

I'll PM to confirm, but I'm in. Would like to see a small amount of $ for 3rd place and/or top points for the year. 2 sports seems harsh. Also, would wirdcards be based on record or points? I'm in another league where they 2 of each and that seemed really fair.

Later this evening I will be responding to e-mails and such and filling out the new entries after the SB.... I have to leave now to go to the live broadcast i have to do at the sports bar...

Hope your team wins today... If its the Cards!!!

"Q" deserves a title after breaking his face!

League site up and running, still some what under construction! made some changes to help out some interested parties, however it is as changed as much as it can!!!

some people have shown interest, but do to some changes that can't be done they withdrawn, (people its a fantasy league, you know what to expect) so I want to say again if ur interested in JOINING THIS league with THESE rules, please by all means I welcome your signups, once i get an e-mail address from you i will send a password for you to set up team!

Some people have started other leagues, dissapointingly after i begged and pleaded for someone to do it, and figures after i start one, ugh, however feel free to join any league to keep your fantasy passion alive!

JC

No way in heck would i join a league with JC commishing it. This league has 'crooked" written all over it.

No way in heck would i join a league with JC commishing it. This league has 'crooked" written all over it.
LOL, look at peens, brutis, pino, whoever you are this week because of your lifetime ban from FBG's tryin to be a punk!!!and I would not welcome you in any league!

Brutis said:
Jello_Biafra said:
Brutis said:
Hey Peens. How's life going in the DD without me? Your friend,Joe
Hey Joe, PM'd ya
Peens, Brutis, Pino, Tool.....Whatever we should refer to you as,I took on commishing a dynasty bcuz no one else wanted to, and because I have commished leagues before and had experience doing such. all i am trying to do is start a hardcore league for people who love fantasy! I am far from crooked and your implications just show your stupidity! You have never met me except the time your intaginizing ways got me kicked out of a league. that has been our only run in and the only one we ever have. you are ignorant, immature, and quite pointless as a member on here and it shows do to your many suspenions and bans from this sight. i recieved an email from someone saying you were telling people to not to jointhis league, and thats fine, if anyone wants to trust what you say, i would not want them in this league anyways....but again, way to be a man buddy!and at this i am done addressing you at all!good day,JC

Brutis said:
Jello_Biafra said:
Brutis said:
Hey Peens. How's life going in the DD without me? Your friend,Joe
Hey Joe, PM'd ya
Peens, Brutis, Pino, Tool.....Whatever we should refer to you as,I took on commishing a dynasty bcuz no one else wanted to, and because I have commished leagues before and had experience doing such. all i am trying to do is start a hardcore league for people who love fantasy! I am far from crooked and your implications just show your stupidity! You have never met me except the time your intaginizing ways got me kicked out of a league. that has been our only run in and the only one we ever have. you are ignorant, immature, and quite pointless as a member on here and it shows do to your many suspenions and bans from this sight. i recieved an email from someone saying you were telling people to not to jointhis league, and thats fine, if anyone wants to trust what you say, i would not want them in this league anyways....but again, way to be a man buddy!and at this i am done addressing you at all!good day,JC
Now i know you're lying. I've talked to one person about your league and HE PM'd ME LOL. Good luck with your league tho. :confused:

Zowned has agreed to run a league, i only wanted to do this so i could own another team! so if you want, feel free to join his league, cuz i am blowing up the one i started!!! first come first serve!!!

good luck!

Zowned has agreed to run a league, i only wanted to do this so i could own another team! so if you want, feel free to join his league, cuz i am blowing up the one i started!!! first come first serve!!!

good luck!
Thats not suprising lol

good luck!
Thats not suprising lol
lol, i killed the league because another guy started one, was not really wanting to be a commish but i have the ability and know how to do it if need be mfl would confuse a person like you to death, lol!!!good luck losing in all your leagues next year too peens!

good luck!
Thats not suprising lol
lol, i killed the league because another guy started one, was not really wanting to be a commish but i have the ability and know how to do it if need be mfl would confuse a person like you to death, lol!!!good luck losing in all your leagues next year too peens!
Last year wasnt very good, only won 2 leagues. I placed in enough of them to get my money back atleast. I did better than your cuz tho lol

Brutis/Peens/whoever he is isn't going to be in any of my leagues. I've already enough stories of him welching on leagues to risk a chance with an owner like that.

Brutis/Peens/whoever he is isn't going to be in any of my leagues. I've already enough stories of him welching on leagues to risk a chance with an owner like that.
I'll take that bet :banned: Dont worry about it Zowned, I dont play in leagues where commishes get paid for being commish. So there!

I'll take that bet :excited: Dont worry about it Zowned, I dont play in leagues where commishes get paid for being commish. So there!
No one is getting paid for running this league. 100% of the fees minus $60-$70 or so to MFL is being paid out.After being confirmed of my suspicions of past events I remember hearing it's a pretty easy choice. Apparently in you're in the same group as ThisGuy.

It don't matter cuz I'm taking home the loot in this league at the end of next year anyways, by the way....how did all those runners do for you peens, suck much? lol

Peens have you thought of just retiring from sitting in your moms basement, eating meatloaf in your whitey tighties while trying to manage a fantasy team? You seem more of the guy to do all those things while playing world of warcraft!

It don't matter cuz I'm taking home the loot in this league at the end of next year anyways, by the way....how did all those runners do for you peens, suck much? lolPeens have you thought of just retiring from sitting in your moms basement, eating meatloaf in your whitey tighties while trying to manage a fantasy team? You seem more of the guy to do all those things while playing world of warcraft!
I guess if it helps you sleep better at night to think that then by all means, have at it :coffee:

We already know what BSS is all about. He will draft an old team to win the league this year, rave all offseason about how great his team, rank himself #1. Then when he starts off 2-7 he will start unloading all his old guys and miss the playoffs. Rinse and repeat. :hophead: I've seen his game, and its Laaaame :hophead:
In other words: "He pre-ceeds his own reputation?"

We already know what BSS is all about. He will draft an old team to win the league this year, rave all offseason about how great his team, rank himself #1. Then when he starts off 2-7 he will start unloading all his old guys and miss the playoffs. Rinse and repeat. :confused: I've seen his game, and its Laaaame :thumbup:
yeah cause Peens is in all my leaguesLOL
I dont have to be, I know how you roll :loco: :loco:

greenroom said:
Peens is the TO of this board, except not near as good, lolget ya popcorn ready!!! :unsure:
Just to bad that Peens is better than most of the board just like TO.. unlike you.. :bag:
how many alias do you ahve peens?? hard to keep track
Better yet, how much of a loser is he because he has to have so many aliases on a football message board....Can you say LA-HA-HOOOOOOOO-SEEERRRRRRRRRRR

greenroom said:
Peens is the TO of this board, except not near as good, lolget ya popcorn ready!!! :lmao:
Just to bad that Peens is better than most of the board just like TO.. unlike you.. :popcorn:
Better yet, how much of a loser is he because he has to have so many aliases on a football message board....Can you say LA-HA-HOOOOOOOO-SEEERRRRRRRRRRR
Usually u have to pay for this type of entertainment,here its free :popcorn:

greenroom said:
Peens is the TO of this board, except not near as good, lolget ya popcorn ready!!! :lmao:
Just to bad that Peens is better than most of the board just like TO.. unlike you.. :popcorn:
Thats not one of my aliases, do you realize how foolish you look now? :popcorn:

greenroom said:
Thats not one of my aliases, do you realize how foolish you look now? :popcorn:
LOL yeah right you got a new one every couple of months, impossible to tell

greenroom said:
Peens is the TO of this board, except not near as good, lolget ya popcorn ready!!! :thumbup:
Just to bad that Peens is better than most of the board just like TO.. unlike you.. :thumbup:
Well this is not the Peens or Brutis or what ever the hell he wants to call him self.Look at when I joined. Joe would of banned me if I was Peens. PLUS I don't post very much.. that is for sure not Peens I have been in a few leagues with Peens and from my knowledge he holds his own pretty well just like TO. But like TO he runs his mouth.. but he can usually back it up.

greenroom said:
Peens is the TO of this board, except not near as good, lolget ya popcorn ready!!! :popcorn:
Well this is not the Peens or Brutis or what ever the hell he wants to call him self.Look at when I joined. Joe would of banned me if I was Peens. PLUS I don't post very much.. that is for sure not Peens I have been in a few leagues with Peens and from my knowledge he holds his own pretty well just like TO. But like TO he runs his mouth.. but he can usually back it up.
I also like Peens and think that he is a solid and knowledgeable owner. :popcorn:

greenroom said:
Peens is the TO of this board, except not near as good, lolget ya popcorn ready!!! :popcorn:
I also like Peens and think that he is a solid and knowledgeable owner. :popcorn:
You must be another Peens alias :lmao:

It don't matter cuz I'm taking home the loot in this league at the end of next year anyways, by the way....how did all those runners do for you peens, suck much? lolPeens have you thought of just retiring from sitting in your moms basement, eating meatloaf in your whitey tighties while trying to manage a fantasy team? You seem more of the guy to do all those things while playing world of warcraft!
this one is my fav

as I said!!!you guys haven't let me down, nor do I expect you to anytime soon

JC...make any trades yet?

I'll hang up and listen...

:)
:lmao: Making some crooked trades with his crooked cousin sniffer :lmao:
crooked? I dont cheat there buddy, check yourself. The guy JC ripped off was one of ravnz budds not me, and it got reverse cause you cried.

:banned:
crooked? I dont cheat there buddy, check yourself. The guy JC ripped off was one of ravnz budds not me, and it got reverse cause you cried.
AMEN...... 4 days later BTW, and it got reversed, crooked is how it got overturned, I have no problems with the commish of the league and i'll leave him nameless out of respect, but a bad move on his part to reverse it that many days after the fact!!I hate to say it but he welcomed the guy in his league, not my fault he needed to be babysat, and then i got kicked out because there were a few women in the league who could not take a mom joke, lol!!!!

OH WELL, MOVIN ON, PEENS DO YOU STILL LOVE SPENDING TIME ON THE FARM FROLICING WITH YOUR SHEEP?

Are you sure it was me? Might want to recheck that, looking foolish again :lmao:

Are you sure it was me? Might want to recheck that, looking foolish again :lmao:
http://football15.myfantasyleague.com/2008...amp;tid=1424487http://football15.myfantasyleague.com/2008...amp;tid=1423808

good stuff here. tell me you werent an instigator.

LOL

From the Commish:

"JuSt CuZ:

Not really tryin, originally wasnt gonna, but thought it would not be me to not act like a 13 yo.....

that's where you thought wrong...

I've tried w/you...more than once

you've crossed the line, more than once

my kids are grown, out of the house and living on their own---I'm not about to go thru walking another thru infancy

:gone:"

That one is my favorite, blouses :goodposting:

bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
Brutis said:
bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
Brutis said:
ravnzfan said:

http://football15.myfantasyleague.com/2008...amp;tid=1424487http://football15.myfantasyleague.com/2008...amp;tid=1423808

good stuff here. tell me you werent an instigator.

LOL
Is there any way that the text "Tarynators" can be expunged from these records? I am not laughing at this any more.

Users who are viewing this thread