What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

. (1 Viewer)

Count me in also! When do you need my fee? How long between draft picks? Where do I send my fee?

4256doug

d_pendergraft@bresnan.net

Doug Pendergraft

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in, and can you count

Howlin Wolf

Bike Seat Sniffa

JRat169

in as well, solid owners!

thx

Since JustCuz blew up his league, consider me in for this one as well. ryanrockers@yahoo.com

If you pay $100 for the first year, is the second year only $50? And, not to complain about the rules already, but do people like the $5 a week high score? Just seems fairly insignificant and that it could be used to bump the other prizes up a bit. Same for 4th place, actually.

Since JustCuz blew up his league, consider me in for this one as well. ryanrockers@yahoo.com

If you pay $100 for the first year, is the second year only $50? And, not to complain about the rules already, but do people like the $5 a week high score? Just seems fairly insignificant and that it could be used to bump the other prizes up a bit. Same for 4th place, actually.
Seems like Justcuz had a "through the cracks" thing going.I'd like an Invite (keystonelegends@yahoo.com) please....I'll also PM you.

Added By Edit: Invite received; two spots remain.

Last edited by a moderator:
All i was trying to do was start a league since the only person who was, was MIA... and now Zowned started one, and he is much more prepared to run a league so I pm'd him everyone I had in mine to add to his, I was busy yesterday so if I did not make all aware I apologize.

I am still interested since the other thread fell thru. Have sent a PM with contact info.

Bruce, do you have anything in your other leagues rules about owners needing to be active? A couple of my leagues have requirements that you must log in at least once a month and stay active by responding in a timely manner to trade offers and messages. The idea is to keep all owners involved and contribute to the fun level. Nothing is more boring than a league where 3/4's of the owners dissappear for 6 months every offseason.

Didn't receive an invite Bruce.

Can you reply by PM with my league password? Please don't e-mail me again... I never got it in BZC either for some reason.

I mailed my fee of $100.00 yesterday (Tuesday). You should get it by Friday or Saturday. I am pump about the league!!!

4256doug

Montana Griz

Users who are viewing this thread