What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking Bad on AMC (3 Viewers)

Weapon of Mass Instruction

Watch my feet!
Love this show. I've been wondering when the season starts -- March 8, I found out today.

Supposedly, they upgrade and crank up the operation to big volume.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this show. I've been wondering when the season starts -- March 8, I found out today.Supposedly, they upgrade and crank up the operation to big volume.
Found out where? I've been reading it doesn't start until this summer. Weiner just signed on for season three a couple of weeks ago - so I don't understand how the show could begin in March.ETA: Whoops, I thought you meant Mad Men :thumbup:

bump for Sunday.

Marathon of Season One this weekend for those looking to get into this great show.

it better be good - i spent all of Nov-Jan dodging location shoots for the show here in my hood in Albq. virtually every street, my chinese take out joint, tattoo parlor, check-cashin place where i pick up my babymama, hooker alley...

I keep wondering when the doctor is going to tell him that a miracle has occured and he's in remission.

jamny said:
bump for Sunday.Marathon of Season One this weekend for those looking to get into this great show.
Disregard my previous post. I missed this. Thanks.
I didn't realize there were only 7 episodes in Season One. Seemed like more.Definately watch them first, the show does a good job of developing characters early on. I'm wondering if the show will be even darker in Season Two or if it'll go more mainstream. It's definately not for everyone but I love it. Bryan Cranston deserves all the praise he gets.

I just show the pilot episode, it was pretty good. I think (Bryan Cranston) is gonna have a showdown with his brother in law. Anyway, does this show actually make anyone want to cook up some meth?

Having never smoked it, is it better than crack? I imagine it's much better since all our cocaine is extremely cut. But anyone with personal experience?

Thanks for bumping this - I nearly forgot.

Real good show - great show considering it's not on a pay outlett like HBO.

Good start to the season. Here's my guess how it goes:

Crazy Tuco ain't gonna last long and the boys will take over his empire. Walt will struggle with leading the dual life and eventually either get so sick from the treatments or just tired of always worrying about his family that he will try to quit.

I'm not sure what's up with Tuco, but it looks like he didn't kill Gonzo. I guess Gonzo came back to get the other guys body to give him a proper burial.

Great start to the new season.

I'm not sure what's up with Tuco, but it looks like he didn't kill Gonzo. I guess Gonzo came back to get the other guys body to give him a proper burial.Great start to the new season.
He's probably acting the way he is because he can't find Gonzo.

Boy, "Tuco" has been in a ton of stuff.

I remember him from Nip/Tuck and Training Day ("You ever had your #### pushed in????" :goodposting: ) ...
Didn't realize it was that much. I remember him as a friendly inmate on Earl at the same time as Season One of Breaking Bad. It was funny to see him in two diverse characters at the same time.

The ending was outstanding. Seeing the dirt from the road, I assumed it was gonna be Tuco's family. Props for using the whole LoJack reference earlier. Awesome ending.

Definately one of the best episodes yet.

chili powder?

What is this show classified as? Drama or Dark Comedy? There are so many funny moments in the show.

I would think Walt could get off now saying that Tuco and the gang made him do everything with the threat of his family so his BIL. He would either get off or his BIL would cover it up. This is also pending walt doesn't want to continue.

Just keeps getting better and better.

The writing is great.

I was hoping this season wouldn't be a letdown.

The whole grandpa with the bell thing was awesome TV. Talk about tension. Just great, great writing.
:shrug: Loved the bell at the very end too. Excellent episode.
Yep, awesome way to end the episode. . .DINGAlso, technical note, Lojack doesn't really work that way in real life but everybody thinks it does. We sell quite a few of them and you have to buy a different product called Locate in order to turn it on and "ping" it. Lojack gets activated and the cops have transceivers that pick up the signal from the unit assuming they are within range of a unit, essentially you have to be driving around in the area where the unit is located to receive the signal, you don't turn it on and automatically get a GPS reading of where the unit is. There are plenty of items on the market that do that but Lojack don't.

• Smile
Reactions: GOB

Users who are viewing this thread