What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking Bad on AMC (6 Viewers)

'badmojo1006 said:
'pantherclub said:
I hope Walt and/or Jessie nail Lydia, separate or together doesnt matter
Lydia looks somewhat like and acts like Alison Brie (in Community), who would have been killer in that role
You should be banned for posting this.Reported.
:confused:
He loves Brie.
How does he feel about Gouda?
Gouda is gouda but Brie is greata imo.And by greata, I mean sexy.

'Good said:
'badmojo1006 said:
'pantherclub said:
I hope Walt and/or Jessie nail Lydia, separate or together doesnt matter
Lydia looks somewhat like and acts like Alison Brie (in Community), who would have been killer in that role
I think Alison Brie is a little too pretty for the Lydia role. I think you want someone who's attractive, but looks a little worn.
:goodposting: Lydia makes me feel stressed out when I watch her scenes. :loco:

In retrospect, I don't think Todd and Jesse really practiced their roles much at all.

I think they thought they had plenty of time...nobdy counted on mr good samaritan

Todd is dirty. No young guy comes right into the mix and drops a kid on the 2nd date. Hes something different than he seems

Todd is dirty. No young guy comes right into the mix and drops a kid on the 2nd date. Hes something different than he seems
I think he is what he seems to be. A person that follows instructions to the tee. Don't remember the exact wording but when they were talking about the plan something around the lines of ''we are the only ones to know about this. No exceptions.''He made no exceptions.

How long until Junior is caught doing drugs? Maybe the blue meth? Maybe caught by Hank while he is living there? He's been awfully upset lately!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I still can't get the last show out of my head. Ever since becoming a father any time a movie/show has something happen to a child it crushes me. When Jessie's girl's kid was poisoned and then pulled through it I was like 'whew, at least they aren't crossing the line of having kids die'. Then this past show they destroyed the line. They have truly broken bad all the way. Powerful stuff. :mellow:

Man I still can't get the last show out of my head. Ever since becoming a father any time a movie/show has something happen to a child it crushes me. When Jessie's girl's kid was poisoned and then pulled through it I was like 'whew, at least they aren't crossing the line of having kids die'. Then this past show they destroyed the line. They have truly broken bad all the way. Powerful stuff. :mellow:
We don't know for sure that the kid is dead. Could make for a really intense episode this week if he isn't.

Jr dies in the car wreck they showed on the previews. Walt told him that driving with two feet was a bad idea, especially a powerful vehicle like that. The blackout and the flatline sound was a great way to end the preview.

I think he is what he seems to be. A person that follows instructions to the tee. Don't remember the exact wording but when they were talking about the plan something around the lines of ''we are the only ones to know about this. No exceptions.''He made no exceptions.
I have a feeling that Todd is ex-military. not sure if or why that would matter, just my thought. and there's probably more of a criminal past then just stealing stuff out of tented houses.

Well, that and a cold-blooded child murderer.

'Apple Jack said:
'Sheriff66 said:
The whole train robbery angle was garbage, they should have found a better way to jack the stuff, way too unrealistic.
Such as?
Digging holes and burying tanks out in the middle of nowhere for one, dirt flying in the tanks when they are pumping the stuff in, just thought it was a dumb, completely unrealistic scenario. I let some things go, but this one bothered me for whatever reason, just silly.

'tommyboy said:
:confused: He was working with a crew robbing houses. He wasn't just an exterminator when they met him.

'Apple Jack said:
'Sheriff66 said:
The whole train robbery angle was garbage, they should have found a better way to jack the stuff, way too unrealistic.
Such as?
Digging holes and burying tanks out in the middle of nowhere for one, dirt flying in the tanks when they are pumping the stuff in, just thought it was a dumb, completely unrealistic scenario. I let some things go, but this one bothered me for whatever reason, just silly.
Agreed. Why not just bring two tanker trucks? Not like a couple of train engineers would've noticed.

'Wrighteous Ray said:
'Jojo the circus boy said:
'Wrighteous Ray said:
Where will they put the stuff that's safer than where it is right now?
What makes you think it is safe? They just murdered a kid there. If they leave it there I see it as a pretty bad decision.
I'm assuming they won't just leave the dead kid lying there.
Can't they just move the kid to the tracks? Let the next train do the work.

'Leeroy Jenkins said:
'Aaron Rudnicki said:
'Leeroy Jenkins said:
This isn't The Wire, Sopranos, Lost, etc.
I'm not sure what this means.The Wire is realistic. Lost is the opposite. BB is somewhere in between.
I don't think it's a top show ever.Lost certainly wasn't realistic, so that is a different type of comparison. BB doesn't need to make as many stretches as it does IMO and could be more realistic. I like the premise, and I like Walt basically discovering his confidence with his transformation. It's really good and entertaining though for sure and one of my favorite things on right now/recently. It just was over-hyped IMO. For example, I think it's better than Dexter, but they are similar to me.
JESUS F-ING CHRIST........DO WE HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN? NO ONE CARES IF ANY OF YOU THINK THAT THE WIRE IS BETTER, OR IN YOUR TOP 10 LIST OF TELEVISION SHOWS ALL TIME. ####!!!!!!

'tommyboy said:
:confused: He was working with a crew robbing houses. He wasn't just an exterminator when they met him.
Maybe Todd is a mole planted by Hank.
HANK: "Todd I need you to infiltrate this drug ring"TODD: "Okay what do you need me to do?"HANK: "Well just gather info, confirm what we suspect, and in order to earn their trust we want you to kill any small children you see"TODD: "Done and done"

'tommyboy said:
Maybe Todd is a mole planted by Hank.
HANK: "Todd I need you to infiltrate this drug ring"TODD: "Okay what do you need me to do?"HANK: "Well just gather info, confirm what we suspect, and in order to earn their trust we want you to kill any small children you see"TODD: "Done and done"
:lmao:

We don't know for sure that the kid is dead. Could make for a really intense episode this week if he isn't.
I thought it showed on the previews them burying him

I assumed a giant crow picked him up and carried him to one of the 16 area hospitals before he bled out.

Not inconsistent with the possibility that Todd's shot was non-lethal

Yep.

My guess is that he was buried alive, digs his way out and comes back with a vengeance

I have terrible gas today.

As if the majority of the big events in the show aren't completely ridiculous.
"How did the pizza land on the roof without separating into individual slices on the way up?"

"Oh, Badger said the local pizza place sells un-sliced pizza, then passes the savings along to the customer."
:lmao: Cranston looked genuinely surprised that it landed up there. Must have been the first take.

Your pizza toss in Season 3 was one of the greatest things I've ever seen on TV. How did you do that? - Brooklyn625

A: That was the world's largest pizza. I had never seen a pizza that big before. It was a real pizza, and they really serve it. And they were prepared with special effects, a lightweight rubber pizza, there was a prop guy ready to pull a fake pizza up to the roof. We had all kinds of things ready to go. But I said, let me just try it. So, I'm coming out and I'm pissed and I fling the pizza and I didn't even look at it. I fling the pizza and I get in the car and I drive away. And I did all that and I hear clapping as I'm driving back. I look up and there's the pizza. They said if they had marked where would be the optimal place for the pizza to land, it would be where it landed. One of those freak accidents that's like "Here it is, we did it! There it is!" And sure enough, they said "let's do another take," and it never happened again.

Greenwald's recent podcast from Grantland has some good BB talk.

They were talking about numerous instances of threats to Lydia's daughter and how she asked Walt if he had kids. That and Skylar's emphasis on protecting the kids all foreshadow bad things coming for the kids.

Users who are viewing this thread