What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking Bad on AMC (10 Viewers)

It's impossible to overstate how great this show was. I have it on all day while I'm working. Instead of starting yet another new and boring series on Netflix, I always end up watching this for the millionth time.

It's impossible to overstate how great this show was. I have it on all day while I'm working. Instead of starting yet another new and boring series on Netflix, I always end up watching this for the millionth time.
You making any dough on this twitter celebrity thing? It’s a good shtick you got going on. 

Wingnut said:
The bathtub :thumbup:
This is my 4th time through the series. 

It is the first time I realized that Crazy 8 was the guy that turned Emilio into the cops and that Crazy 8 was a police informant the whole time.  I probably knew this but it never really registered for some reason.

This is my first rewatch in a while and one item (ignoring technology) that is jumping off the screen that is dated is treating marijuana like it is something really bad.  Obviously I am effected by the fact that I can't drive 5 minutes in any direction and not run into a legal shop selling it in my state.

I found it interesting that one of the scenes did deal with this when Walt was trying to convince Hank by the pool smoking cigars that what is legal and illegal is just a matter of perception and time. 

Finished up my full 2nd watching after convincing my wife to watch.  

After stonewalling it for several years, she ended up loving it ...

I warmed her up with Better Call Saul.  

Finished up my full 2nd watching after convincing my wife to watch.  

After stonewalling it for several years, she ended up loving it ...

I warmed her up with Better Call Saul.  
Wow...If I had watched Better Call Saul 1st, I don't think I would have enjoyed it nearly as much.  I likely wouldn't have had the desire to watch Breaking Bad.

Dolores' father sells Walt and Skyler the house.  Interesting.
Are you referring to the flash back at the beginning of Full Measure?  Can you give me some more info on this?  Is the Dolores you are talking about the same one Lydia hires to watch her daughter in season 5?

So like, what's the plot here?  All the bad guys are dead right?  
The plot has been kept under wraps.  Aaron Paul even hid from his own agent what he was filming.

All we know is that it takes place hours after Breaking Bad ends.  They have concealed who is going to appear in it, outside of what they have shown in the trailer.  

Cranston did an interview where he gave up nothing but I don't think anyone would be surprised to see a flash back scene with him it.

RJ Mitte was the only one I saw who said he was not involved at all.

NewlyRetired said:
The plot has been kept under wraps.  Aaron Paul even hid from his own agent what he was filming.

All we know is that it takes place hours after Breaking Bad ends.  They have concealed who is going to appear in it, outside of what they have shown in the trailer.  

Cranston did an interview where he gave up nothing but I don't think anyone would be surprised to see a flash back scene with him it.

RJ Mitte was the only one I saw who said he was not involved at all.
But is Flynn involved????

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished BB for the second time.  Not as rewatchable as i assumed it would be.  Unlike Sopranos and the wire.  BB universe a lot smaller.  Was a hell of a ride the first time though.

Also a lot of the sympathy i had for Jesse went away.  He was a doosh.

Just finished BB for the second time.  Not as rewatchable as i assumed it would be.  Unlike Sopranos and the wire.  BB universe a lot smaller.  Was a hell of a ride the first time though.

Also a lot of the sympathy i had for Jesse went away.  He was a doosh.
I never understood why there was sympathy for him.  

Users who are viewing this thread