What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking Bad on AMC (4 Viewers)

I dig Walt, passed out in the popcorn, with a stain on his shirt that may be vomit from drinking the contents of those bottles, waking up and whacking his head, angry and rushing to pack to reclaim his house, still remembering the bear eye from under the bed and making the effort to retrieve it.

I also dig the shiney fire ax. Not something one can pick up at home depot I would not think.

Seeing that old man with the bell was unexpected....
:yes: It was awesome seeing him again. That was top notch writing. Love his expression as he bubbled with anger and foamed at the mouth..i may have to watch this episode again. It was that good.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was late I was tired and half asleep, can somebody explain this to me:

In the midst of bugging house dude sees Mexicans and shiny axe enter house and makes a call, presumably to lawyer, right? Who then calls king cluck to call off hit?

Why would the master of all things chicken want Walt dead? Because he declined the offer to work for him?

*** SPOILER ALERT! Click this link to display the potential spoiler text in this box. ***");document.close();

In the midst of bugging house dude sees Mexicans and shiny axe enter house and makes a call, presumably to lawyer, right? Who then calls king cluck to call off hit?

Why would the master of all things chicken want Walt dead? Because he declined the offer to work for him?
*** SPOILER ALERT! Click this link to display the potential spoiler text in this box. ***");document.close();

*** SPOILER ALERT! Click this link to display the potential spoiler text in this box. ***
");document.close();

Any guesses how many times it took Cranston to get the pizza up on the roof?
I figured that was just a lucky throw, but after it was mentioned in Skylar's message it's clear it was planned. But I can't explain how they got it up there.There was a podcast last season where the creator and a few other people working on the show got together and discussed each episode. I don't think they're doing it this season, which is a shame because it was very interesting. The pizza on the roof is the kind of thing they would have talked about.

I figured that was just a lucky throw, but after it was mentioned in Skylar's message it's clear it was planned. But I can't explain how they got it up there.
It could have been accidental/lucky and they could have just decided to run with it and changed Skylar's message accordingly.

Walt's flinging of the pizza onto the garage roof seemed so impressive that I asked Vince Gilligan if there was any special work by the crew to aid its flight. Here's what he said:Our special effects expert did indeed work up some mechanism for getting the pizza out of the box and onto the roof, using fishline or somesuch. However, to the best of my knowledge, his rig was never used. What you see in the finished episode is take one, in which Bryan basically just did a Hail Mary toss and got it up there in one try!
Cranston rules.

Walt's flinging of the pizza onto the garage roof seemed so impressive that I asked Vince Gilligan if there was any special work by the crew to aid its flight. Here's what he said:Our special effects expert did indeed work up some mechanism for getting the pizza out of the box and onto the roof, using fishline or somesuch. However, to the best of my knowledge, his rig was never used. What you see in the finished episode is take one, in which Bryan basically just did a Hail Mary toss and got it up there in one try!
Cranston rules.
Loved the look on the PI's face when he walks up the driveway and sees the pizza on the roof. :goodposting:

What was the name of the song that was playing when the Mexicans were strolling through Walt's house? love that track

*** SPOILER ALERT! Click this link to display the potential spoiler text in this box. ***
");document.close();

");document.close();

");document.close();
");document.close();

Is there anywhere avl. to watch full episodes? I just got in to this show and missed it on Sunday.

I knew they should have offed the old guy with the bell. He's gonna bring Tuco's family down on them HARD.
And now Walt gets himself arrested for jawing with a traffic cop, which I assume means they now have his finger prints on file. He's no Pollos, that's for sure.

I figured that was just a lucky throw, but after it was mentioned in Skylar's message it's clear it was planned. But I can't explain how they got it up there.There was a podcast last season where the creator and a few other people working on the show got together and discussed each episode. I don't think they're doing it this season, which is a shame because it was very interesting. The pizza on the roof is the kind of thing they would have talked about.
Still doing them.Link

Rodeojones said:
Still doing them.Link
Thanks for the link. The season three episodes aren't showing up on Itunes for me, but at least I can listen to them at the AMC website.

You guys don't need spoiler tags if unless there's an actual spoiler. You're asking/answering legit questions about the show that I'm sure others have as well, but might be deterred from clicking the spoiler tags

You guys don't need spoiler tags if unless there's an actual spoiler. You're asking/answering legit questions about the show that I'm sure others have as well, but might be deterred from clicking the spoiler tags

This is the point where everyone else explains to RN what in the hell is going on. :wub:

What exactly set Hank off in the bar which enraged him so much?

Users who are viewing this thread