Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

I think we're going to see the pitbull in Urkel come out pretty soon. For a guy to be that high in the food chain, he's just been way too nice thus far. Kind of expect something crazy from him soon.

Anybody else convinced that Walt Jr. is the one that's going to end up dying? Would put the grief of a loss child into motion with Skylar and Walt, give the Tuco family their revenge while leaving Walt there for Urkel to use. Seems like it would be powerful and work well on screen in a number of ways.

Edited by Tough As Nails

I wonder if Jessie is going to have a narrow escape from death, turn State's evidence, and eventually be in the truck with Walt's BIL when Walt is taken down. Sort of a full circle from Walt's ride along way back in season 1.

I like Urkel tempting Walt with his own Lab. Walt believes he should have had his own lab and should have been appreciated for his genius all along, even before he went down this road. Urkel also presssed all the right buttons on a man's obligation to his family. he id playing Walt so beautifully it is working even though Walt knows he is getting played.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders

I wonder if Jessie is going to have a narrow escape from death, turn State's evidence, and eventually be in the truck with Walt's BIL when Walt is taken down. Sort of a full circle from Walt's ride along way back in season 1.

I like Urkel tempting Walt with his own Lab. Walt believes he should have had his own lab and should have been appreciated for his genius all along, even before he went down this road. Urkel also presssed all the right buttons on a man's obligation to his family. he id playing Walt so beautifully it is working even though Walt knows he is getting played.

That bug he planted in Walt's house is really paying off.

Anybody else convinced that Walt Jr. is the one that's going to end up dying?

One can only hope. I'm sorry for the actor's real-life affliction, but he is annoying as hell.

Maybe I missed something, but why exactly did Walt decide to move out, get the divorce and get back in the game?

If it just because he got his own lab, wants to keep his product "his," then I do not get it. He could have stayed...

Maybe I missed something, but why exactly did Walt decide to move out, get the divorce and get back in the game?If it just because he got his own lab, wants to keep his product "his," then I do not get it. He could have stayed...

That might have been the reason but I suspect that it has more to do with his wife getting pounded every day but her boss.

200 pounds a week. Where are they getting the ingredients for that :thumbup: Huge plot hole imo

200 pounds a week. Where are they getting the ingredients for that :fishing: Huge plot hole imo

They are ordering large shipments in under the disguise of a giant cleaning business. You might want to nit-pick that certain ingredients for meth wouldn't ever be shipped to a cleaning business...but they definitely addressed the question and made it "TV plausible".

Maybe I missed something, but why exactly did Walt decide to move out, get the divorce and get back in the game?If it just because he got his own lab, wants to keep his product "his," then I do not get it. He could have stayed...

It had to do with what Gus told him. A man provides....a man's children will always be his family and man takes the thankless road because he is a man.

It had to do with what Gus told him. A man provides....a man's children will always be his family and man takes the thankless road because he is a man.
:lol:

Interesting idea. I see it shaking out a little differently.Hank tracks down Jesse. Already feeling betrayed, Jesse gives up Walt in the blink of an eye. Now comes the moral dilemma we've been anticipating the entire series. Does Hank send Walt up the river? In the past, maybe. But Hank is not too thrilled with his superiors these days.I say Hank gives Walt an ultimatum: go to prison, or run away with him to another part of the country that is rich in crackheads (N.Y./Baltimore/D.C./Miami/Detroit/Chicago) ... and they can cook good meth and make some sweet cash. Hank's wife is a c-word anyway. I'm sure he wouldn't mind leaving her behind.The End.:goodposting:

Interesting idea. I see it shaking out a little differently.Hank tracks down Jesse. Already feeling betrayed, Jesse gives up Walt in the blink of an eye. Now comes the moral dilemma we've been anticipating the entire series. Does Hank send Walt up the river? In the past, maybe. But Hank is not too thrilled with his superiors these days.I say Hank gives Walt an ultimatum: go to prison, or run away with him to another part of the country that is rich in crackheads (N.Y./Baltimore/D.C./Miami/Detroit/Chicago) ... and they can cook good meth and make some sweet cash. Hank's wife is a c-word anyway. I'm sure he wouldn't mind leaving her behind.The End. :thumbup:
I think Jesse gets got. That's the only logical conclusion for Walter and Gus.

200 pounds a week. Where are they getting the ingredients for that :) Huge plot hole imo

They are ordering large shipments in under the disguise of a giant cleaning business. You might want to nit-pick that certain ingredients for meth wouldn't ever be shipped to a cleaning business...but they definitely addressed the question and made it "TV plausible".
They would if there is a guy the equivalent of Pollos working at a chemical factory.

I don't care what kind of business you run. If you purchase large amounts of methylamine, the DEA is going to check you out.

Maybe they'll fill in more details about this in a later episode. The show has been pretty tight so far.

This show has lost its way. The first season was spectacular and brilliant. This season? Not so much. I think this show doesn't know what to do with these characters anymore.

I disagree. Other than the last episode, this season was great.
Better than almost everything else on TV. Not nearly as good as the first season.
I watched season 1 this week and thought it was better than 2. However this might be the best show on TV so I really am not complaining much and really look forward to this third season.
So far, I am liking season 3 more than season 2.

Where do we rank Breaking Bad going forward?3rd best drama of all time?

I'm a big fan, but I'd rank it like this:1. The Wire2. The Sopranos3. Deadwood4. Mad Men5. Six Feet Under6. Breaking Bad7. Hill Street Blues8. Rome9. Carnivale10. The Tudors

Wow I didn't realize the boss at Pollos was Jaleel White. Very cool to see him all grown up.

He is outstanding. Great face, and a very nuanced performance.

I'm a big fan, but I'd rank it like this:1. The Wire2. The Sopranos3. Deadwood4. Mad Men5. Six Feet Under6. Breaking Bad7. Hill Street Blues8. Rome9. Carnivale10. The Tudors
LEt's disqualify shows that didn't focus on ongoing plots like Law and Order and CSI....I still think you're leaving off some very good dramas. West Wing is/was phenomenal. Love that you have HSB on there - very underrated. I haven't seen some of the ones you list, but my top-10 would definitely include West Wing and would probably include the first 4 seasons of ER and Rescue Me.

I like that Walt's kind of drifting away from being "a nice guy."

LEt's disqualify shows that didn't focus on ongoing plots like Law and Order and CSI....I still think you're leaving off some very good dramas. West Wing is/was phenomenal. Love that you have HSB on there - very underrated. I haven't seen some of the ones you list, but my top-10 would definitely include West Wing and would probably include the first 4 seasons of ER and Rescue Me.
I loved the first couple of seasons of West Wing. And as long as we're talking Sorkin dramas, Sports Night was really good.

Wow I didn't realize the boss at Pollos was Jaleel White. Very cool to see him all grown up.

He is outstanding. Great face, and a very nuanced performance.
That isn't him.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0924918/

Yes. I just meant that I like Gustavo Fring a lot.

I think BB is better than The Sopranos.

I can see making that argument.

Loved the music while they were cooking. It was like they were two moms baking brownies.

Where do I know this junk yard guy from??? :confused::confused::confused:

Character actor. Seen him in a ton of stuff.

Where do I know this junk yard guy from???

:confused::confused::confused:

But it was one specific role in which I remember hearing that voice.

Thank God I found out his name after some searching online (he wasn't in the closing credits). This was going to drive me crazy all night. He was the guy who played Kramer when Seinfeld pitched his TV show.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0359969/

The scene with Hank not going into the trailer was a little hokey. A real cop would have just busted in and later said he saw/heard/smelled something.

:goodposting: @ Tuco's cousins chilling in suits at the same table, on the same side at Pollos. Edited by Major

The scene with Hank not going into the trailer was a little hokey. A real cop would have just busted in and later said he saw/heard/smelled something.

Agreed but I realize this isn't real life. It's a tv show.

Loved the music while they were cooking. It was like they were two moms baking brownies.

I got kind of a Charlie Brown Special rift from it.I love it when Jessie calls someone a #####.The wrecker yard guy seems unusually well versed in the 4th amendment.

:goodposting::thumbdown::confused:

Thank God I found out his name after some searching online (he wasn't in the closing credits). This was going to drive me crazy all night. He was the guy who played Kramer when Seinfeld pitched his TV show.

Walt and Skylar also both have Seinfeld connections.

With a knowledgable adverse witness present?

OH. MY. GOD!

I had no idea he was Tim Whatley. I've seen countless reruns of Seinfeld's with Whatley, and I never put the two together.

Wow... Cranston did not age well at all. :shock:

I was aware that Anna Gunn played one of Jerry's girlfriends.

OH. MY. GOD!

I had no idea he was Tim Whatley. I've seen countless reruns of Seinfeld's with Whatley, and I never put the two together.

You've seen the faces of meth, right?

You've seen the faces of meth, right?

Nah, I mean even when he is on talk shows looking "normal" with hair and all, I still didn't connect it.

Excellent episode.

More Walt and Jesse, less Skylar and Walt Jr.

Hank will smoke the two taquitos.

most shows are better than the sopranos, so over rated

Love breaking bad but it's not in the same league as The Wire. It's no knock against BB, not at all. The Wire just set the bar impossibly high.

:towelwave::confused::confused:

OH. MY. GOD!

i never noticed that either. my daughter watches re-runs of malcolm in the middle all the time, he has aged very poorly

Love breaking bad but it's not in the same league as The Wire. It's no knock against BB, not at all. The Wire just set the bar impossibly high.

i agree. just started re watching season 1 of the wire, it is better the 2nd time around

I got kind of a Charlie Brown Special rift from it.

Yeah, first thought to me -- "this is bite of Guaraldi's

" . Still awesome for the scene.

Great episode last .

The scene with Hank not going into the trailer was a little hokey. A real cop that didn't have months invested in this particular case and didn't care about blowing it all on a technicality would have just busted in and later said he saw/heard/smelled something.

fixed