What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

. (1 Viewer)

Still waiting for you to show your proof that Brutis does not pay his dues. Or do you make stuff up about possible owners to discredit them?? IF that is the case why would should we trust you to be a commish?? Since you may come back and make up stuff about your league mates? Since you were just giving a warning about Brutis I am just giving a warning about you. :goodposting:

Don't really know anything about all that above...I'm sure that's in a different thread.

But to anyone looking to join, from a commish-standpoint, the dude's legit. Pays promptly, has a legit rule structure, fairly steps in on any issues when needed, responds promptly to emails, and does a good job maintaining the league through the off-season (league fee collection, rule voting, site improvement, off-season contests, etc.)

Good luck Zowned, wish I could join. I'm tapped out

Last edited by a moderator:
Joined my first Zowned leagues last year. This guy is legit. Very active commish that makes calls he feels are right and is consistent. Already joined this one.

I will take another league. I really want to try an initial auction draft after too many serp's over the years.

I will take another league. I really want to try an initial auction draft after too many serp's over the years.
I've had my issues with some league members , but Zowned has handled them all very well. I would be interested in joining...

I may expand in future but still trying to get a handle on my one I am already in.

I do think this is one of better commishes of my 25 TO 30 I deal with annually.

But man I second stp-d. I never ever even came close to seeing such a rowdy bunch as in d. Not that it really matters. I can be rowdy too and enjoying being the hated! :lol:

But as for commish part of it he handles us brilliantly. Lets us do our thingy, yet maintains fairness for all!

Users who are viewing this thread