What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replacement Drafter Needed: WSL #4 Slot Open (1 Viewer)

Toads

Footballguy
We've got a failure in Mocks R Us Land.

Effective in about 1 minute, we need a replacement Owner/Picker for the PPR Mock Draft that's languiishing at the 1.15 pick.

It's a PPR Mock with a DEF/ST included; the TE's score at a 2 PPR rate (don't get me started).

Be there or be square by checking into the thread and reading the proceedings. If you post your pick, please be kind enough to:

1) post that you are claiming the replacement spot, and of colurse making the 1.15 pick, as a replacement Owner;

2) verifying that you'll enable your notification by email of a pending PM sent to you;

3) reviewing the posted information;

5) signing on for the duration of the proceedings and

6) returning here and making a note that it's a "done deal" so the thread can be dead-ended.

Please remember to PM the next guy up. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't see anybody else make a pick for 1.15 so I went ahead and jumped in and made a pick. Team will be Ghost of Bill Walsh and my 1.15 pick was RB Clinton Portis. Any problems let me know. I'll keep close tabs as to what's going on. If I'm lagging please send me an e-mail to DocNiner52@aol.com, or better yet send me a pm to Ghost of Bill Walsh. Thanks.

Message was sent to Fubar that he's on the clock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't see anybody else make a pick for 1.15 so I went ahead and jumped in and made a pick. Team will be Ghost of Bill Walsh and my 1.15 pick was RB Clinton Portis. Any problems let me know. I'll keep close tabs as to what's going on. If I'm lagging please send me an e-mail to DocNiner52@aol.com, or better yet send me a pm to Ghost of Bill Walsh. Thanks.

Message was sent to Fubar that he's on the clock.
You're a good man, Charlie Brown. Just make sure that your email notification of PM's is enabled and "away we go."To the PTB....please close/remove this thread if that's appropriate.

:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread