What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Phrases/terms that need to be retired immediately (3 Viewers)

Tom Servo said:
I'm convinced 95% of upper management types get all of their slang from management/how to lead/self-empowerment books. And 100% of those terms completely suck.
Agreed. It’s no coincidence they all speak and write the same.

heckmanm said:
My local one is "solution" as a verb, as short had for "design/develop a solution".  Example: "The customer has submitted request X. We need to solution this."
I hope this doesn’t become a trend.

I'm not either.  I think it depends on how much vapor is ingested at a time?  My buddy has a mj pen and he exhales almost no vapor.  But admittedly I'm not very hip so just going by what she says.  
Most likely JUUL, very popular with the kiderinos these days. They look like USBs, are easy to hide and produce very little vape on the exhale, virtually no cloud if you hold it in long enough. 

Most likely JUUL, very popular with the kiderinos these days. They look like USBs, are easy to hide and produce very little vape on the exhale, virtually no cloud if you hold it in long enough. 
So I've told my high school freshman son, "I don't care how hot she is...you're not wearing her scrunchie on your wrist."   :D

Putting this or some variation in your email signature when sending from your phone

~$ent frpm mob1le; pl3as3 p@rdon any +yp0$~

just stop it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom Servo said:
TheIronSheik said:
I believe this term is now considered offensive.  Spread the word to end the word.
Even though I'm referring to the device in my avatar?
Ok but yeah, I don't think it's about logic, Tom. I think the word has just become a symbolic issue for powerful groups that feel like they're doing the right thing.

At times I feel out of touch with modern lingo. At times like this, I am ever so thankful that's the case. Oof.
It’s a modern equivalent of a girl going out  wearing a real low cut shirt or a guy in great shape mowing his lawn with no shirt on. The goal is attract attention. Nothing new, just the words are different. 

Thirsty=horny 

so the trap part is they are posting this alluring picture knowing it’s going to get them lots of attention (likes, positive comments). 

Users who are viewing this thread