What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 4 Rounds 9-12 (1 Viewer)

Not sure if it will get to my turn before I turn in for the night.. and won't be around for awhile tomorrow (probably until late afternoon). Sent a list, for this pick at least, to beachbum for me....

Last edited by a moderator:
9 RBs in the 10th and now 11 WRs in the 11th and still a few picks to go......

usually i buck the trend, but the way they're going i don't wanna miss out.

with the news that the bungles have franchised their kicker, i'm gonna go with

Mr. Chris "I'll #### my own house up" Henry

can someone pm next im at work and really not allowed to post - i'd do it at lunch but didnt want time to run out on my 4hr clock

THAT was a long time coming (Jamal Charles off the board), nice pick, Moe Green. I've been considering him for some time now, and regardless of how the KC Backfield enters the Season, I think Charles will play a role that's favorable for PPR.

THAT was a long time coming (Jamal Charles off the board), nice pick, Moe Green. I've been considering him for some time now, and regardless of how the KC Backfield enters the Season, I think Charles will play a role that's favorable for PPR.
:X Agree. I like that pick.

Continuing the WR trend...

11.16 - Andre Caldwell, WR CIN

12.01 - James Jones, WR GB

Might be reaches, but I like the potential.

I debated between Charles and Choice a couple of rounds ago -- I really wanted to finish off the Cowboys RBBC triumvirate. Happy to get Charles this late, though.

Not sure if it will get to my turn before I turn in for the night.. and won't be around for awhile tomorrow (probably until late afternoon). Sent a list, for this pick at least, to beachbum for me....
PM'n beachbum--in case Sinrman specified two. It's getting close to "late afternoon" anyway.

sorry guys, the wording wasn't explicit, but it's clear enough after Glumpy's suggestion that Sinrman had given me both his picks... sorry for the wait

PMing nittanylion

12.02- TE Donald Lee(GB)pm sent
OK--You just got me thinking more rationally for my next pick....:confused:Hooooly Jesus you guys just roared through that turn!! :kicksrock:
we obviously all have very important business at work to attend to
lol. I took care of a problem with the fire panel this morning and then bailed to repair some damage to my roof. Lotsa time for playing; that's done with time to work on some brakes. :no:

glumpy said:
Sinrman said:
Yeah, I was using those for last round's pick, not both. But I'll take Josh Reed... that works too
cool :mellow: That's a good pick.
Eh, it was alright, I suppose. For my #5 receiver, behind he likes of Wayne, Owens, D Jax, and Crayton, he will do. He had decent #'s last season. If he could only get the TDs up........

glumpy said:
Sinrman said:
Yeah, I was using those for last round's pick, not both. But I'll take Josh Reed... that works too
cool :banned: That's a good pick.
Eh, it was alright, I suppose. For my #5 receiver, behind he likes of Wayne, Owens, D Jax, and Crayton, he will do. He had decent #'s last season. If he could only get the TDs up........
On the other hand, I was somewhat disappointed that Josh Reed, selected 12.06 didn't fall to me at 12.07!Funny how each of us evaluates players depending on the circumstances, and the individual makeup of our Teams. I selected Kerry Collins in Round 11 because I'd yet to take a 2nd QB, and there was a Team drafting behind me who also only had one QB, and would pick twice before I selected again. With the WR run that had taken place, I felt pretty confident that the focus of the Draft would shift away from the WR Position, and leave me some attractive options in Round 12.I'd already missed out on Davone Bess, Sidney Rice, Michael Jenkins, Robert Meachem, and Chris Henry, but was really thinking Andre Caldwell would make it back to me in Round 12, who I actually had ahead of Jenkins, Meachem and Henry. Of course, he goes at the turn, as WR's continue to run off the board. Surely my backup plan - teaming Lee Evans with Josh Reed and Fred Jackson to garner the majority of the production from the Bills passing attack would come to fruition...but, no.WSL is still the most exciting of all the OffSeason Survivor Leagues, what with all the uncertainty. Much of it revolves around swinging for the fences. A home run that barely clears the fence is still a home run, after all. Of course, there's plenty of room between home plate and the fence, and anything short is just an out, like any other.We'll see how many of our 'hunches' come to fruition. When my computer took a crap, I was thrilled to find I'd only missed a few picks, and was still able to take Fasano, who I think is in one of the best talent/opportunity crossroads of all Tier-2 TE's, and will significantly outperform his Draft Position. I never thought Edge James was a solid fit in Arizona, and under the right circumstances (in this case, having something to prove) he can produce a solid Season. In selecting him, I'm banking on one thing - the Pride and comraderie that exists between players from Miami, Fla (sorry, just can't call it 'The U'), who actually make it in the NFL. I find this whole OffSeason group workout thing to be absolutely fascinating. He's got to be itching, and I think his fellow Alumni are really going to push him to make '09 count, wherever he winds up. There are, of course, just as many reasons, if not more, that pushed him down to RB60-something.Well, you can't get a hit without stepping up to the plate and swinging...

Nice analysis but it clutters up the draft thread.

Chatter in the discussion thread....a big please and thanks from the guys that have to download the whole thread on their cell phones everytime they (try to) check in. :banned:

I went with the Rookie Percy Harvin as a Wide Receiver. Urban Meyer declared him a RB this year at Florida--but it seems that everyone in the other leagues expects him to be drafted as a WR so that's the way I listed him.

12.14 Baltimore Ravens D

They have not had the same bye with Pitts in forever and might as well go for broke here and have the best D tandem in the league/ Might even add a 3rd to the equation.

Users who are viewing this thread