What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can a MOD please delete my account (1 Viewer)

Im just done. I dont want a ban because i would still like to lurk the boards but i would like my account deleted because i am done with it. Is there a faster way i can go about this?

No i want it deleted so i am not tempted to expose myself to any more of this. I made the mistake of telling my story and now i have no credibility. If i cant even start a thread or have a conversation without being called a liar left and right i have no reason to be a part of the boards. How do i get my account deleted for good without a ban?

No i want it deleted so i am not tempted to expose myself to any more of this. I made the mistake of telling my story and now i have no credibility. If i cant even start a thread or have a conversation without being called a liar left and right i have no reason to be a part of the boards. How do i get my account deleted for good without a ban?
Just tell everyone to go eff themselves or tell them you're Truckasaurus. :lmao:

You guys win. I just want it deleted so you can all be assured i will not return. Congratulations you made me feel unwelcome and you are now getting what you want.

15 Members: Balco, bluemagic, ClownDogs, joffer, identikit, Studs & Duds, pacman_fl, Ghost Rider, saintfool, Angus Lok, drpill, Otis, Zaxxon, Buddy Ball 2K3, set57hike

:lmao:

You guys win. I just want it deleted so you can all be assured i will not return. Congratulations you made me feel unwelcome and you are now getting what you want.
I really think you should stay. Seriously.
There is no reason if everyone thinks im a liar. I came here for advice originally and now i have no use for the boards if i cant even post real things because it will all be called a fishing trip and ill just be wasting my time. The FAQ says these boards are heavily moderated...........why has my account not been deleted yet? Can someone tell me how to get quicker results without a ban?

There is no reason if everyone thinks im a liar. I came here for advice originally and now i have no use for the boards if i cant even post real things because it will all be called a fishing trip and ill just be wasting my time.
You start six threads per hour. That's why people are sick of you.

There is no reason if everyone thinks im a liar. I came here for advice originally and now i have no use for the boards if i cant even post real things because it will all be called a fishing trip and ill just be wasting my time. The FAQ says these boards are heavily moderated...........why has my account not been deleted yet? Can someone tell me how to get quicker results without a ban?
Create a new username.

Create a new username.
If i make an alias it will just get banned once someone asks for an IP search.

I am sure this is a waste of time, but if you want to browse the forum without being a member, you could just log off and browse the forum as a visitor. Or does that make too much sense?

Last edited by a moderator:
Create a new username.
If i make an alias it will just get banned once someone asks for an IP search.
Create a new ipersona?

I am sure this is a waste of time, but if you want to browse the forum without being a member, you could just log off and browse the forum as a visitor. Or does that make too much sense?
No i want to do you all a favor and have the account deleted, plus i dont want to be tempted. i cant even ask for cold cut suggestions without getting a hard time, so whats the point? You guys win and i just want it deleted. Why is that not happening?

say something to get banned and then delete your FBGs cookies from your PC, then you can get on and just brows

No i want to do you all a favor and have the account deleted, plus i dont want to be tempted. i cant even ask for cold cut suggestions without getting a hard time, so whats the point? You guys win and i just want it deleted. Why is that not happening?
Why do you care what these inerds say to you?

Us all a favor? We win? Um, I don't know who the hell you are. I am just giving you some helpful advice. You seem to be a troubled person, however.

There is no reason if everyone thinks im a liar. I came here for advice originally and now i have no use for the boards if i cant even post real things because it will all be called a fishing trip and ill just be wasting my time.
You start six threads per hour. That's why people are sick of you.
timschochet is sick of this guy

Why do you care what these inerds say to you?
because i dont have friends in the real world or much human contact. I came here to get advice and maybe find some good people tot alk to but i made the mistake of revealing too much information. I want to do you all a favor and have my account deleted so you dont have to worry about me coming back.

Users who are viewing this thread