What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can a MOD please delete my account (2 Viewers)

This not meant to be funny i am serious. PLEASE SOMEONE DELETE THE ACCOUNT SO I AM NOT TEMPTED TO USE IT ANYMORE BECAUSE I CANNOT CONTROL MYSELF.

I am sure this is a waste of time, but if you want to browse the forum without being a member, you could just log off and browse the forum as a visitor. Or does that make too much sense?
No i want to do you all a favor and have the account deleted, plus i dont want to be tempted. i cant even ask for cold cut suggestions without getting a hard time, so whats the point? You guys win and i just want it deleted. Why is that not happening?
Why do you care what these inerds say to you?
because i dont have friends in the real world or much human contact. I came here to get advice and maybe find some good people tot alk to but i made the mistake of revealing too much information. I want to do you all a favor and have my account deleted so you dont have to worry about me coming back.
You can choose to put them on ignore and just stay. :shrug:

I am sure this is a waste of time, but if you want to browse the forum without being a member, you could just log off and browse the forum as a visitor. Or does that make too much sense?
No i want to do you all a favor and have the account deleted, plus i dont want to be tempted. i cant even ask for cold cut suggestions without getting a hard time, so whats the point? You guys win and i just want it deleted. Why is that not happening?
because i dont have friends in the real world or much human contact. I came here to get advice and maybe find some good people tot alk to but i made the mistake of revealing too much information. I want to do you all a favor and have my account deleted so you dont have to worry about me coming back.
No id rather just leave then put people on ignore because i like to read everything and every thread on here.

No id rather just leave then put people on ignore because i like to read everything and every thread on here.
Everything? How do you find time to look for work?

Just don't log in. You can still read the board. Or give me your password and I'll change it for you.

yeah i read everything in between looking through classifieds. this is not a joke im freaking requesting my account be terminated. if that is not enough of a gesture to you people i dont know what is. i just want out.

PM to a Mod broken?

However, a quicker way would be to just post something racist (wait...more specifically against black folks...other ethnicities, not so much)...or you could talk bad about the gays...let's see, who else is on Joe's "In Need of Protection" list?

yeah i read everything in between looking through classifieds. this is not a joke im freaking requesting my account be terminated. if that is not enough of a gesture to you people i dont know what is. i just want out.
That's awesome.

You guys win. I just want it deleted so you can all be assured i will not return. Congratulations you made me feel unwelcome and you are now getting what you want.
I really think you should stay. Seriously.
There is no reason if everyone thinks im a liar. I came here for advice originally and now i have no use for the boards if i cant even post real things because it will all be called a fishing trip and ill just be wasting my time. The FAQ says these boards are heavily moderated...........why has my account not been deleted yet? Can someone tell me how to get quicker results without a ban?
WOW...JUST STOP POSTING!! STOP COMING TO THE SITE!!

i will not give my password to anyone.....i want everyone here to be assured that i will not be returning as anything more than a spectator. people succeded in getting under my skin and making me feel horrible and they have won.

i will not give my password to anyone.....i want everyone here to be assured that i will not be returning as anything more than a spectator. people succeded in getting under my skin and making me feel horrible and they have won.
I still think you should stay.

You guys win. I just want it deleted so you can all be assured i will not return. Congratulations you made me feel unwelcome and you are now getting what you want.
Thats how they roll. Friendliest message board on the internet lol :shrug:

PM to a Mod broken?However, a quicker way would be to just post something racist (wait...more specifically against black folks...other ethnicities, not so much)...or you could talk bad about the gays...let's see, who else is on Joe's "In Need of Protection" list?
i do not want my IP banned i just want the account deleted. i will not be able to control myself otherwise. thats like locking a heroin user in a room with a full syringe and telling him not to use it. i need to know its gone and i want everyone to know its gone.

MisfitBlondes said:
MisfitBlondes said:
MisfitBlondes said:
This not meant to be funny i am serious. PLEASE SOMEONE DELETE THE ACCOUNT SO I AM NOT TEMPTED TO USE IT ANYMORE BECAUSE I CANNOT CONTROL MYSELF.
PM me your password. I'll take it from there. :shrug:
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
I'll put it away for safekeeping. :lmao:
give me your password. i promise you will not be able to get back ob FBG
Piss off. I asked first. :rant:
you go first. if you can not get him banned, then my turn

PM to a Mod broken?However, a quicker way would be to just post something racist (wait...more specifically against black folks...other ethnicities, not so much)...or you could talk bad about the gays...let's see, who else is on Joe's "In Need of Protection" list?
i do not want my IP banned i just want the account deleted. i will not be able to control myself otherwise. thats like locking a heroin user in a room with a full syringe and telling him not to use it. i need to know its gone and i want everyone to know its gone.
If this place is like heroin to you, you must be very masochistic.

:shrug:

Sound like a broken record man. If you can't control yourself on a damn message board, I think you need some professional help.

MisfitBlondes said:
Oh stop. You felt horrible before you got here...we just made it worse.
ok your right. but im dissapointed i cant even ask about cold cuts without people like otis breaking my balls. i dont care about just having a goof on here for laughs soemtimes i want to talk about real stuff and get advice and if i cant do that then there is no point to being a member

what would stop you from creating another account?

alias usernames get banned so i wouldnt even bother

hey blubajiks, i knews exactly how you is feelin. (balows out) there was time when I was real real sad because it feel like no one want me around and then 2 thing happen. first, i get a job at teh purr and woofs. second, i remember somethin. it is a famous quotes by one of teh greatest lady in a history of a world. "lets climb teh moutains." -hilarry edmunds. what hillary mean is that you legs is tired and you try anwyas. it mean that it is tough to breath, but you try anyway. it mean that you gotta make water and choclates, but you try anyways. and when you get to teh top you have reach a summit and that somethin that you can take to a bank.

so hang in there and no matter what, you gotta climb you mountains. and then maybe, just maybe, you look back and realize that it is not mountains at all. it was just a hill. and now you can climb everything.

- sryds

p and s is you last names MacPwerps? i think my friend know you from a race.

Really? :popcorn:

MisfitBlondes said:
MisfitBlondes said:
ok your right. but im dissapointed i cant even ask about cold cuts without people like otis breaking my balls. i dont care about just having a goof on here for laughs soemtimes i want to talk about real stuff and get advice and if i cant do that then there is no point to being a member
This is the longest iSuicide we've had in awhile...I'm changing my vote again, I want you to stay. :popcorn:
i will not stay now that everyone knows my story and its going to ridicule me about things i cannot control. the jokes on me....lesson learned.

hey blubajiks, i knews exactly how you is feelin. (balows out) there was time when I was real real sad because it feel like no one want me around and then 2 thing happen. first, i get a job at teh purr and woofs. second, i remember somethin. it is a famous quotes by one of teh greatest lady in a history of a world. "lets climb teh moutains." -hilarry edmunds. what hillary mean is that you legs is tired and you try anwyas. it mean that it is tough to breath, but you try anyway. it mean that you gotta make water and choclates, but you try anyways. and when you get to teh top you have reach a summit and that somethin that you can take to a bank. so hang in there and no matter what, you gotta climb you mountains. and then maybe, just maybe, you look back and realize that it is not mountains at all. it was just a hill. and now you can climb everything.- srydsp and s is you last names MacPwerps? i think my friend know you from a race.
:lmao:Always worth waiting on :popcorn:

well isnt that what happens? it says so in the FAQ

still have my alias

hey blubajiks, i knews exactly how you is feelin. (balows out) there was time when I was real real sad because it feel like no one want me around and then 2 thing happen. first, i get a job at teh purr and woofs. second, i remember somethin. it is a famous quotes by one of teh greatest lady in a history of a world. "lets climb teh moutains." -hilarry edmunds. what hillary mean is that you legs is tired and you try anwyas. it mean that it is tough to breath, but you try anyway. it mean that you gotta make water and choclates, but you try anyways. and when you get to teh top you have reach a summit and that somethin that you can take to a bank. so hang in there and no matter what, you gotta climb you mountains. and then maybe, just maybe, you look back and realize that it is not mountains at all. it was just a hill. and now you can climb everything.- srydsp and s is you last names MacPwerps? i think my friend know you from a race.
:lmao:Always worth waiting on :lmao:
:popcorn: The only reason I kept checking back. GB Studs. :thumbup:

MisfitBlondes said:
I love how he's coming after me with all this :popcorn:

still have my alias
people are sure to have me checked and banned once they get a whiff its mepeople here hate me

still have my alias
people are sure to have me checked and banned once they get a whiff its mepeople here hate me
Honestly, not nearly as much as you seem to hate yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread