What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can a MOD please delete my account (1 Viewer)

PM to a Mod broken?However, a quicker way would be to just post something racist (wait...more specifically against black folks...other ethnicities, not so much)...or you could talk bad about the gays...let's see, who else is on Joe's "In Need of Protection" list?
i do not want my IP banned i just want the account deleted. i will not be able to control myself otherwise. thats like locking a heroin user in a room with a full syringe and telling him not to use it. i need to know its gone and i want everyone to know its gone.
what would stop you from creating another account?
alias usernames get banned so i wouldnt even bother
Really? :popcorn:
still have my alias
people are sure to have me checked and banned once they get a whiff its mepeople here hate me
i :lmao: U

PM to a Mod broken?However, a quicker way would be to just post something racist (wait...more specifically against black folks...other ethnicities, not so much)...or you could talk bad about the gays...let's see, who else is on Joe's "In Need of Protection" list?
i do not want my IP banned i just want the account deleted. i will not be able to control myself otherwise. thats like locking a heroin user in a room with a full syringe and telling him not to use it. i need to know its gone and i want everyone to know its gone.
still have my alias
people are sure to have me checked and banned once they get a whiff its mepeople here hate me
Will you start 7 mundane threads per day with your alias? This is an important question.

still have my alias
Honestly, not nearly as much as you seem to hate yourself.
That's deep, man.

this is the most contact with people ive had in years. i cannot stop myself wont someone please delete my account?
Is this why you got banned from that other fantasy football message board?Also, can you tell us what site it was?

Really? :mellow:
still have my alias
People like getting a whiff of me. I smell gooooood :excited: :mellow:

this is the most contact with people ive had in years. i cannot stop myself wont someone please delete my account?
Is this why you got banned from that other fantasy football message board?Also, can you tell us what site it was?
i didnt get banned the site is just down and no i will not tell you what it is because i dont want you following me there to cause me more troublei already told what happened i got in trouble with a mod for posting pics of a chick on the beach in a nikini but i didnt realize there were topless women in the background

i didnt get banned the site is just down and no i will not tell you what it is because i dont want you following me there to cause me more trouble
HI

i didnt get banned the site is just down and no i will not tell you what it is because i dont want you following me there to cause me more troublei already told what happened i got in trouble with a mod for posting pics of a chick on the beach in a nikini but i didnt realize there were topless women in the background
You are very conflicted.

Really? :excited:
Yeah I was surprised to learn this as well.

not sure what is going on or even who bluemagic is, but his account has been disabled. bluemagic, let me know if you change your mind...and I think Studs gave you some pretty strong advice earlier on in this thread.

MisfitBlondes said:
What do we do now??? :(
You pray Misfits ...you pray for him and all those crazy, sweet, magnificent basterds like'm around the world. They are just looking for contact, for someone to simply reach out and say, "hey, man its ok."

Last edited by a moderator:
No i want it deleted so i am not tempted to expose myself to any more of this. I made the mistake of telling my story and now i have no credibility. If i cant even start a thread or have a conversation without being called a liar left and right i have no reason to be a part of the boards. How do i get my account deleted for good without a ban?
Just tell everyone to go eff themselves or tell them you're Truckasaurus. :(
or just leave and never come back?

not sure what is going on or even who bluemagic is, but his account has been disabled. bluemagic, let me know if you change your mind...and I think Studs gave you some pretty strong advice earlier on in this thread.
Poor guy... he specifically asked for his account to be Deleted.Just another in a long list of disappointments for the OP.

:confused:

Wow, this thread really makes me feel sorry for the little twerp

edit: But also doesn't even make me a bit curious to figure out wtf the backstory is here. Someone give me the cliffs notes?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey blubajiks, i knews exactly how you is feelin. (balows out) there was time when I was real real sad because it feel like no one want me around and then 2 thing happen. first, i get a job at teh purr and woofs. second, i remember somethin. it is a famous quotes by one of teh greatest lady in a history of a world. "lets climb teh moutains." -hilarry edmunds. what hillary mean is that you legs is tired and you try anwyas. it mean that it is tough to breath, but you try anyway. it mean that you gotta make water and choclates, but you try anyways. and when you get to teh top you have reach a summit and that somethin that you can take to a bank. so hang in there and no matter what, you gotta climb you mountains. and then maybe, just maybe, you look back and realize that it is not mountains at all. it was just a hill. and now you can climb everything.- srydsp and s is you last names MacPwerps? i think my friend know you from a race.
STD'sYou our to interurinal philosophy as Gigantomachia is two canollis and labia. Sum thoughts about hilarry edwad. You well nose he was companied on his climb by Tense Egg Sore Gay. Tense Egg was a indianguinea people fron the region. I am think he was maybe Nipple Ease, a proud people that stand up well to the cold. Anyhow he help hillary to the top and i think maybe you do the same for blubajiks. You is good friends.

Wow and everyone thinks The Imp is crazy. I can honestly say I have never seen anyone have a meltdown over cold cuts.

Users who are viewing this thread