What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can a MOD please delete my account (1 Viewer)

How about you spend a few bucks and go to a local community college for some English/Grammar/Writing classes? I want to root for you, but your poor spelling, bad grammar and horrendous sentence structure is too much for me to slog through. Shouldn't cost you too much to enroll and the benefit would far outweigh the cost. If you have a story of personal triumph you'd like to share, learn how to write first, then tell it.

Free advice. Good luck.
Im educated and I know how to write. I can take a little more time editing my posts if you like. I type very fast and dont pay attention. Most of my mistakes are just typos

Ok lets do this.....

:belows out: I was once known as bluemagic/zoidberg. I am no longer that person in my heart. In 09 my drinking was out of control, thus the mood swings. Since then I stopped sleeping with the fatty from jersey because she gave me chlamydia. I started using narcotics for a while but eventually got a decent job. A few relationships later I gpt married. When that blew up I started abusing drugs very heavily.

I am now over a year clean. I only drink 1-2 times a weak. Ive been attending counceling for two years and been medicated for ten months. They raised my SNAP benefits so I dont have to live off cold cuts anymore. I got engaged sunday night. Im happy and much more stable now

The good news is you will soon be able to getvthe bluemagic/zoidberg/DSP experience in concert

But I guess this ip will be banned now that I admitted to being an alias. I dont see it that way. I am a pheonix reborn
Did you say you got trashed on Sunday?
Yes. It was a very boring game. I proposed to my girl and she said yes

Maybe a MOD can make a trade and give your account to some needy but previously banned poster.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about you spend a few bucks and go to a local community college for some English/Grammar/Writing classes? I want to root for you, but your poor spelling, bad grammar and horrendous sentence structure is too much for me to slog through. Shouldn't cost you too much to enroll and the benefit would far outweigh the cost. If you have a story of personal triumph you'd like to share, learn how to write first, then tell it.

Free advice. Good luck.
Assuming the guy isn't fishing, he just laid out the painful details of some of his life's failures for this board to scrutinize, and you tell him to improve his grammar? Weak.

Free advice. Good luck.
Assuming the guy isn't fishing
Let's go with no assuming today.

Free advice. Good luck.
Assuming the guy isn't fishing, he just laid out the painful details of some of his life's failures for this board to scrutinize, and you tell him to improve his grammar? Weak.
Are you using the word "weak" as in not good/negative/etc?

Or are you using it in the sense DSP did "I only drink 1-2 times a weak"?

Free advice. Good luck.
Are you using the word "weak" as in not good/negative/etc?Or are you using it in the sense DSP did "I only drink 1-2 times a weak"?
Come on. Those are typos. Discussing grammar is about the most boring thing we could talk about

Could we delete DSP, and all posts by DSP, and all threads about DSP? Boom, I just improved the FFA by about a million percent.

Free advice. Good luck.
Are you using the word "weak" as in not good/negative/etc?Or are you using it in the sense DSP did "I only drink 1-2 times a weak"?
Come on. Those are typos. Discussing grammar is about the most boring thing we could talk about
Spelling week as weak isn't a typo, it's an error... Spelling week as weej is a typo.

Furthermore, I stand by my initial opinion after your 50th post - Inpatient counseling would really help you out, being very serious here!

Free advice. Good luck.
Spelling week as weak isn't a typo, it's an error... Spelling week as weej is a typo.Furthermore, I stand by my initial opinion after your 50th post - Inpatient counseling would really help you out, being very serious here!
You are just trying to insult me. You only know some details of my life but you know nothing about me or who I am. Inpatient is for schizophrenics and severely ill people

No, I'm dead serious - you need counseling... It's blatantly obvious from a lot of your posts & it will help you.

Bluemagic bc it was the name for Denzel's heroin in American Gangster?

No, I'm dead serious - you need counseling... It's blatantly obvious from a lot of your posts & it will help you.

Yes from american gangster. I do go to counceling. The unstoppable urge some of you have to attack people is a bigger illness than I could ever have

PM to a Mod broken?

However, a quicker way would be to just post something racist (wait...more specifically against black folks...other ethnicities, not so much)...or you could talk bad about the gays...let's see, who else is on Joe's "In Need of Protection" list?
Nostradamus

Yes from american gangster. I do go to counceling. The unstoppable urge some of you have to attack people is a bigger illness than I could ever have
typo?

typo?
Im not writing a damn essay. Im not stressing over spelling and punctuation. Im writing like I speak

You are an idiot

typo?
Im not writing a damn essay. Im not stressing over spelling and punctuation. Im writing like I speakYou are an idiot
You pronounce it "counkeling"?

typo?
Im not writing a damn essay. Im not stressing over spelling and punctuation. Im writing like I speak

You are an idiot
It takes the same amount of energy to spell "counseling" and "counciling". Pretty much zero stress involved there. Especially for someone with a 176 IQ.

typo?
Im not writing a damn essay. Im not stressing over spelling and punctuation. Im writing like I speakYou are an idiot
It takes the same amount of energy to spell "counseling" and "counciling". Pretty much zero stress involved there. Especially for someone with a 176 IQ.
Im typing fast and walking around a walgreens. I dont care

And please show me an IQ test with an english section. They measure spatial reasoning

typo?
Im typing fast and walking around a walgreens. I dont care

And please show me an IQ test with an english section. They measure spatial reasoning
The plot thickens!

typo?
Im typing fast and walking around a walgreens. I dont careAnd please show me an IQ test with an english section. They measure spatial reasoning
The plot thickens!
Lol im not working im shopping with my sister

Users who are viewing this thread