What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SUPER-flex HP-4 (1 Viewer)

ravnzfan

Footballguy
OK, guys...

there are several interested in our latest Misfits and Outlaws league---SUPER-flex 4

links to rules, etc to follow(check out previous thread for SF-3 for links until posted here)

those expressing interest....please confirm for SF-4 spot

1--ravnzfan--PAID

2--Canadian Clipper--PAID

3--buckeyedawg--PAID

4--rustycolts--PAID

5--t_gunslinger--PAID

6--FJones--IN

7--dawrecker--PAID

8--Jellyfish1--IN

9--Jellfish2--IN

10-pjs5388--PAID

11-hooptd--PAID

12-The Garlicduck--PAID

13-HollyRoller--PAID

14-Viking Ferret--PAID

I'm sure there are a few other from the other thread--I'll update that shortly

fees are $115--the first 14 to commit and get paid up are IN...from there, we set up League Website, roll for draft position, and begin trading period prior to veteran draft (a slow draft starting w/SF-3 May 15th)

PayPal addy:

stevemaher@comcast.net

PM me for snailmail addy to send check

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, guys...

there are several interested in our latest Misfits and Outlaws league---SUPER-flex 4

links to rules, etc to follow(check out previous thread for SF-3 for links until posted here)

1--ravnzfan

2--Canadian Clipper

3--buckeyedawg

4--rustycolt

5--bronco fan

6--Rebirtha

7--dawrecker

8--Jellyfish1

9--Jellfish2

fees are $115--the first 14 to commit and get paid up are IN...from there, we set up League Website, roll for draft position, and begin trading period prior to veteran draft (a slow draft starting w/SF-3 May 15th)

PayPal addy:

stevemaher@comcast.net

Count me in. Looking forward to it!

I am still in if all possible. I actually have some down time comeing up April to prepare.

(I think)

other then moveing if i sell one of my homes under contract

remodeling a kitchen

installing a new roof

painting a house

extending an addition in a house

putting all new flooring in another house

love the prepick feature. ALWAYS COMES IN HANDY FOR ME :confused:

I'm interested in joining.

OK, guys...

1--ravnzfan--IN

2--Canadian Clipper

3--buckeyedawg

4--rustycolt--IN

5--bronco fan

6--Rebirtha

7--dawrecker--IN

8--Jellyfish1

9--Jellfish2

10-

11-

12-

13-

14-

PayPal addy:

stevemaher@comcast.net

Can you put me down Ravn...i'm in Superflex 1 and HP 6. I'll just pay when i send you a bulk check but you can count on me

Steve,Sent what I think I owe minus winnings from last year :confused: for all three leagues via paypal.Got to say two of my favorite leagues hopefully I will do a little better this year :lmao:

What the heck, I'm in Steve. I'll add this to the other misfit leagues I'm in (VI, 3, 5, super flex 1). :lmao:

looks like we are about full. I'll be sending a paypal to be paid up all 3 I am in before I wonder off again. 245 i owe for 3 leagues.

edited to add mark me paid up in all 3 leagues steve!

Can you put me down Ravn...i'm in Superflex 1 and HP 6. I'll just pay when i send you a bulk check but you can count on me
eggbert is a scratch, replaced by hoopster---thanx big D!payments updated thru 5PM eastern Friday 3/6

Grr. Im not a huge fan of the super flex scoring format Steve. But I do like your leagues. Any chance your gonna open up another MOX and/or HP league?

paypal sent tonight

OK, guys...

1--ravnzfan--PAID

2--Canadian Clipper--IN

3--buckeyedawg--PAID

4--rustycolts--PAID

5--bronco fan

6--Rebirtha

7--dawrecker--PAID

8--Jellyfish1

9--Jellfish2

10-pjs5388--IN

11-hooptd--IN

12-The Garlicduck--PAID

13-

14-

PayPal addy:

stevemaher@comcast.net

Grr. Im not a huge fan of the super flex scoring format Steve. But I do like your leagues. Any chance your gonna open up another MOX and/or HP league?
no new reg scoring or HP leagues slated....how-ev-ah...there are always teams vacant and that thread should be up in a week or so, w/those openings

I will be away from computer next 5 days at least in case you should fill. I do try and check e-mail once a day when I am on road/traveling so if you need me to roll send me a pm and I will do my best not to hold things up. Just metioning this because I was on road and had no idea I was suppose to roll in your SF-3. Send me a PM with link from here or one of your leagues I am already in and I will know to roll within 24-48 hours most likly.

Sorry, this is my busy month of year where my mind is elsewhere from fantasy football. Be back in flow by NFL draft I hope.

I will be away from computer next 5 days at least in case you should fill. I do try and check e-mail once a day when I am on road/traveling so if you need me to roll send me a pm and I will do my best not to hold things up. Just metioning this because I was on road and had no idea I was suppose to roll in your SF-3. Send me a PM with link from here or one of your leagues I am already in and I will know to roll within 24-48 hours most likly. Sorry, this is my busy month of year where my mind is elsewhere from fantasy football. Be back in flow by NFL draft I hope.
thanx for the head's up Dave...I haven't heard back from rebirtha or bronco fan, so we might need 4 people to fill this up---we do have an HP-6 owner checking us out, so that might mean 3 left to goah yes....dice roll for draft position....any day now!

thanx for the head's up Dave...I haven't heard back from rebirtha or bronco fan, so we might need 4 people to fill this up---we do have an HP-6 owner checking us out, so that might mean 3 left to go

ah yes....dice roll for draft position....any day now!

:lmao:

Dave I sent you a e-mail

Can I get a link to last years Super Leagues

Thanks

t_gunslinger said:
thanx for the head's up Dave...I haven't heard back from rebirtha or bronco fan, so we might need 4 people to fill this up---we do have an HP-6 owner checking us out, so that might mean 3 left to go

:shock: Dave Steve, I sent you a e-mail

Thanks
confuse me w/that big dummy buckeyedawg and we'll end this before it gets started! :yes:

paypal sent tonight

OK, guys...

1--ravnzfan--PAID

2--Canadian Clipper--IN

3--buckeyedawg--PAID

4--rustycolts--PAID

5--t_gunslinger--IN

6--FootJones--pending

7--dawrecker--PAID

8--Jellyfish1--IN

9--Jellfish2--IN

10-pjs5388--IN

11-hooptd--IN

12-The Garlicduck--PAID

13-

14-

PayPal addy:

stevemaher@comcast.net

:thumbup: Dave Steve, I sent you a e-mail

Thanks
confuse me w/that big dummy buckeyedawg and we'll end this before it gets started! :unsure:
hummmmmmmmmm, me big dummy? no Steve.. I run best leagues on net. Your way down the list. Like 4th of the ones I play in but thats still a compliment. As is anyone that compares you to me would be for you! :P I am back! Nice to be retired with 5 homes and 5 boats at 50. Not to many can say that! :P

OK, guys...

1--ravnzfan--PAID

2--Canadian Clipper--PAID

3--buckeyedawg--PAID

4--rustycolts--PAID

5--t_gunslinger--IN

6--FJones--pending

7--dawrecker--PAID

8--Jellyfish1--IN

9--Jellfish2--IN

10-pjs5388--PAID

11-hooptd--IN

12-The Garlicduck--PAID

13-HollyRoller--PAID

14-

PayPal addy:

stevemaher@comcast.net

last call...we've got 1 spot left :shrug:

FILLED

next up...dice roll for draft position

here's where we seperate the brainiacs from the knuckelheads....please follow these directions to the "T"---failure to do so negates the roll and you will have to roll again

setup:

20d

+-0

"sum all dice"

roll: 1 time

send to: yourself

to GM: stevemaher121@hotmail.com

subject=FBG screen name

Dice Site

13 rolls so far:

T Gunsling'r---1121

dawrecker-----1115

FtballJones---1112

rustycolts----1094

Jellyfish1----1076

HolyRoller---1065

hooptd-------1053

qazqaz------1023

VikingFer't--1020

GarlicDuck---980

pjs5388------884

ravnzfan------869

Jellyfish2----813

ravnzfan, and both Jellfish rolls confirmed by Canadian Clipper

log jam in the 1K's...and I rolled 1106 in practice :shrug:

rolls so far:Jellyfish1--1076ravnzfan---869Jellyfish2---813ravnzfan, and both Jellfish rolls confirmed by Canadian Clipper
Steverolled 1023 (100-88-81-79-78-74-72-71-70-57-48-46-41-31-31-15-14-12-12-3)Above 3 rolls confirmedBTW I almost missed them as they showed up in "spam"Canadian Clipper

20d100, rolled once.

Roll set 1

Die rolls: 99, 96, 84, 82, 75, 73, 65, 65, 63, 63, 44, 44, 40, 39, 32, 32, 28, 20, 8, 1

Roll total: 1053

I'm guessing somewhere in the middle when all is over. :shock:

20d100, rolled once.

Roll set 1

Die rolls: 96, 96, 94, 91, 79, 79, 67, 63, 60, 58, 48, 43, 42, 30, 28, 27, 25, 15, 13, 11

Roll total: 1065

rolled 1112

I haven't had a chance to chime in yet, but I'm looking forward to what should be an outstanding league. BTW, entry fee will be sent today or tomorrow. Good luck, everybody.

FILLED

next up...dice roll for draft position

here's where we seperate the brainiacs from the knuckelheads....please follow these directions to the "T"---failure to do so negates the roll and you will have to roll again

setup:

20d

+-0

"sum all dice"

roll: 1 time

send to: yourself

to GM: stevemaher121@hotmail.com

subject=FBG screen name

Dice Site
directions bumped for the late crowd :unsure:

Roll set 1Die rolls: 90, 89, 88, 74, 71, 62, 58, 50, 48, 43, 43, 41, 31, 24, 19, 17, 14, 10, 7, 5Roll total: 884

9 rolls so far:FtballJones---1112rustycolts----1094Jellyfish1----1076HolyRoller---1065hooptd-------1053qazqaz------1023VikingFer't--1020ravnzfan------869Jellyfish2----813ravnzfan, and both Jellfish rolls confirmed by Canadian Clipperlog jam in the 1K's...and I rolled 1106 in practice ;)

20d100, rolled once.

Roll set 1

Die rolls: 98, 96, 95, 94, 91, 91, 79, 74, 71, 53, 53, 53, 41, 36, 34, 33, 14, 7, 6, 2

Roll total: 1121

:thumbdown:

High # picks first RIGHT

20d100, rolled once.Roll set 1Die rolls: 98, 96, 95, 94, 91, 91, 79, 74, 71, 53, 53, 53, 41, 36, 34, 33, 14, 7, 6, 2Roll total: 1121 :thumbdown: High # picks first RIGHT
You seem unhappy about that! I think there are a few other teams that wouldn't mind switching with you.

Roll set 1

Die rolls: 97, 96, 89, 86, 84, 82, 72, 70, 65, 62, 55, 51, 44, 41, 39, 34, 27, 10, 8, 3

Roll total: 1115

That should be pretty decent. Also haven't really chimed in too much in general but am really looking forward to the league and challenges as well as getting to know everyone

20d100, rolled once.

Roll set 1

Die rolls: 100, 96, 91, 89, 88, 83, 83, 67, 48, 43, 40, 36, 29, 22, 21, 14, 12, 10, 5, 3

Roll total: 980

So sad :thumbdown:

13 rolls so far:T Gunsling'r---1121dawrecker-----1115FtballJones---1112rustycolts----1094Jellyfish1----1076HolyRoller---1065hooptd-------1053qazqaz------1023VikingFer't--1020GarlicDuck---980pjs5388------884ravnzfan------869Jellyfish2----813ravnzfan, and both Jellfish rolls confirmed by Canadian Clipperlog jam in the 1K's...and I rolled 1106 in practice :thumbup:
13 of 14 in...waiting on Buckeyedawghigh roll is #1, low roll last

hooptd said:
Where is buckeye?, anyone pm him?
I did--I'll give him 'til tomorrow evening, then I'll roll for himI'll be on site work late tomorrow/Monday morning---busy as 'chit this weekendMFL site will be up, w/links to last yrs leagues on the MB---look for passwords Monday noonish, once I have everything up to speed

I did--I'll give him 'til tomorrow evening, then I'll roll for himI'll be on site work late tomorrow/Monday morning---busy as 'chit this weekendMFL site will be up, w/links to last yrs leagues on the MB---look for passwords Monday noonish, once I have everything up to speed
i rolled a 896 i think, over 1000 practiceing. i was on spring break. i tried to warn u guys im not around much this time of year. its not like it's an emergency to check this place every day! haha sorry for hold up

i rolled a 896 i think, over 1000 practiceing. i was on spring break. i tried to warn u guys im not around much this time of year. its not like it's an emergency to check this place every day! haha sorry for hold up
20d100, rolled once.Roll set 1Die rolls: 99, 86, 82, 82, 79, 70, 68, 58, 42, 39, 35, 30, 27, 25, 16, 15, 13, 11, 11, 8Roll total: 896

the official draft order:T Gunsling'r---1121dawrecker-----1115FtballJones---1112rustycolts----1094Jellyfish1----1076HolyRoller---1065hooptd-------1053qazqaz------1023VikingFer't--1020GarlicDuck---980buckeyed'g---896pjs5388------884ravnzfan------869Jellyfish2----813
I'll be working on the site over the next day or so...look for link Tue evening---sorry, golf starts tomorrow :bag:

Users who are viewing this thread