What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SUPER-flex HP-4 (1 Viewer)

I'm ready to get this party started. :shrug: I'm always looking to make deal, trade back in the 1st or trade out of the 1st altogether.

I'll be working on the site over the next day or so...look for link Tue evening---sorry, golf starts tomorrow :shrug:

So much for Tuesday. :mellow:

:lol: Must have been a hell of a game Steve :confused:
he aint steve. steve picks one owner to run each league for him he has so many but still kindawatches over them like a angel in the sky! (or devil) depending on your view? :shrug: things get done at there own desired pace league per league depending how slick the assistant is. got a bad taste for this one already! dude pm's me making it look like an emergency to roll then dissapears. lol just having fun with u all to let u know who the team to beat already is and who will get in your bloodstream fast if u dont behave. :lmao: on a more serious note..... my 11th pick can be had for the right price. not necessarly looking to move up, will move down for extra early picks.

So who is this assistant? Maybe I should take over. I just don't like being strung along, told the sight would be up Monday, and here we are sill waiting on Thursday. :lmao:

So who is this assistant? Maybe I should take over. I just don't like being strung along, told the sight would be up Monday, and here we are sill waiting on Thursday. :lmao:
I thought u was hooptd. i see i missed a quote or something. maybe between my wisecracks and this comment we will get commish on ball. I don't quite have as much room to crack the whip on him though as you do because I already held it up on dice roll. :lmao:

:excited:

work stuff hit the preverbial fan, and I've been playing catch up all week :(

had I known Tue evening what would happen the next couple days w/work, I would have stayed home Tue rather than play golf...I've been up since 2AM and just got home 6:30 or so :cry:

(needed to go par-bogey-par-bogey the last 4 holes to shoot 90-freakin'-5...are you kidding me? I should be able to kick the f'in ball around the golf course and score better than 95...we'll chalk that up to the first round on the year, chilly/windy day, and move on...)

I will load the site in the next 24--scout's honor--with basic setup, so you guys can do your thing...I'll need the weekend to load the scoring, links to SF-1/2 sites w/draft results, etc

sit back, relax, enjoy a :popcorn: , or better yet... :banned:

we're 6 weeks out on the draft, and this thing will be humming come Sunday!

OK...site is up, I'll load owners tomorrow evening and get you guys passwords and a link to the site...

Last edited by a moderator:
your 95 sounds like me. i usually go par last 4 holes. its them crazy double goose eggs in middle of round or start that sets me back. im thinking of switching to tigers schedule for a week or two and see if that helps.

6am weight workout

7am driveing range

8am breakfast

9am putt

10am 9 holes

noon lunch

1 pm chip and sand practice

2 pm driveing range

3pm putt practice

4 pm 9 holes

6 pm dinner

7pm. kiss the wife

its been years since i won the family EASTER CUP. Used to own it. My damn sisters married good golfers. Almost got it back last year until I got stuck in sand trap 18.

I was side by side with my brother in law 1 down sitting on 2 in a sand trap protecting 18. I got out in 3 shots. blew it! played the back side par up to that point to come from 7 down at the turn. That easter cup we play for is HI STAKES bragging rights for a year and we play it out rain, snow. whatever.... regardless of weather every easter morning!

Last edited by a moderator:
now...I know this next part will be difficult, but bear with me----passwords:

;) Looks like someone beat me to log in

Hope my team didn't send any trades out ;)

Users who are viewing this thread