Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For those of us in dynasty and contract leagues is there any content updates?

There is a lot of trade talk and player movement in leagues involving rookie drafts and veteran players. I realize the whole situation is in a constant state of flux. TJ Whosyermomma's worth is going to change tremendously depending upon if he stays a Bengal or goes somewhere crazy like the Colts. I can't find anything on the site however. I mean Fear & Loathing has dynasty values updated on his free personal website almost daily. Certainly us paying subscribers get a little guidance/opinion here in trade season right?

Thanks.

Thanks Turnip. We're still hammering out what kind of offseason content we'll have here. Hope to have it nailed down in the next couple of weeks. Thanks.

J

I'm hoping to see not only some dynasty rankings but also a couple articles. My dynasty league starts it's off-season vet draft here in a couple weeks. Most dynasty leagues I know of also do the same.

The one thing that I keep a sub to the Fantasy Guru is for their off-season keeper/dynasty articles. They usually have a big article on each position with comments on each player and they go deep, top 100 per position easy. I'd love Footballguys to do something similar so I can just sub here and save money. :)

I think this is the one weekness of FBG's and that is the off-season dynasty/keeper content.

I'm hoping to see not only some dynasty rankings but also a couple articles. My dynasty league starts it's off-season vet draft here in a couple weeks. Most dynasty leagues I know of also do the same.The one thing that I keep a sub to the Fantasy Guru is for their off-season keeper/dynasty articles. They usually have a big article on each position with comments on each player and they go deep, top 100 per position easy. I'd love Footballguys to do something similar so I can just sub here and save money. :lmao:I think this is the one weekness of FBG's and that is the off-season dynasty/keeper content.

I finally just became a subscriber today and thought this would open a new window of off season dynasty information, not so much. I believe FBG is the best site for FF information but I'm very surprised by the lack of any new off season updated information from the industry leader, am I missing something or not looking in the right area?