What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for an auction website... (1 Viewer)

Seymour Corn

it=info
Is there such a thing as a free website where I can conduct an online auction for a fantasy league?

I would enter the players and owners would bid on them.

Thanks.

Is there such a thing as a free website where I can conduct an online auction for a fantasy league?

Thanks.
Message boards are free. I you wanna a service that lists players and such, you're gonna have to put out a nickel.....nickel well spent. :confused:

Thanks.
Message boards are free. I you wanna a service that lists players and such, you're gonna have to put out a nickel.....nickel well spent. :confused:
I just want to do the auction and nothing else. No administration, stats, etc. Just the auction.

Thanks.
Message boards are free. I you wanna a service that lists players and such, you're gonna have to put out a nickel.....nickel well spent. :wub:
I just want to do the auction and nothing else. No administration, stats, etc. Just the auction.
Then do a mesage boards deal.Format is a seperate thread for each player. When the player is placed to auction, the thread title is the players name. The team initiating the auction names the thread using the players name and team and position. If there's a restricted status (Franchised, Tagged, etc.) it helps to have that in the first post, along with the first bid amount.

Keep track of the bid amounts and let the time check built into the boards act as your clock....48 hours (or whatever time period you use) after the last bid the auction stops and the player is awarded....or matched if that's part of your rules.

Explore Yahoo groups, or similar format, for a message boards function if you don't have one in mind.

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks.
Message boards are free. I you wanna a service that lists players and such, you're gonna have to put out a nickel.....nickel well spent. :goodposting:
Then do a mesage boards deal.Format is a seperate thread for each player. When the player is placed to auction, the thread title is the players name. The team initiating the auction names the thread using the players name and team and position. If there's a restricted status (Franchised, Tagged, etc.) it helps to have that in the first post, along with the first bid amount.

Keep track of the bid amounts and let the time check built into the boards act as your clock....48 hours (or whatever time period you use) after the last bid the auction stops and the player is awarded....or matched if that's part of your rules.

Explore Yahoo groups, or similar format, for a message boards function if you don't have one in mind.

:lol:
Thanks.This was my Plan B.

Users who are viewing this thread