What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL Captains Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

Thom Yorke said:
1.2 TY 16 Jeff Pasquino2.2 TY 15 BassNBrew3.2 TY 14 LHUCKS4.2 TY 13 Bostonfred5.2 TY 12 Jeff Tefertiller6.2 TY 11 Frank Black7.2 TY 10 Domination8.2 TY 9 Team Ramrod9.2 TY 8 Steel Dillo
Halfway through the draft, and I'm liking my crew a lot. Commentary should be great, and at least two or three outright flame wars should erupt. Any suggestions for the name of this draft?
LHUCKS' #####es

Since no one can pick me, I'll go ahead and make my next pick as well

11.2 ME

BK still up for his two (10.3 and 11.1)

So where are we? Should I pick? How many?
BK is up for two picks, 10.3 and 11.1. He PM'd me a list of picks for "rounds 6-9." There are a couple of guys on his list that are still undrafted, so I PM'd BnB to see if I should go ahead and continue to use the list even though it is now round 10 (wouldn't think it would be a problem, but just wanted to make sure). Haven't heard back yet.

1.1 BK 16 BSS2.3 BK 15 Reaper3.1 BK 14 Fubar4.3 BK 13 Duckboy5.1 BK 12 Ravnzfan6.3 BK 11 Rudy7.1 BK 10 renesauz8.3 BK 9 Twilight9.1 BK 8 Fiddles10.3 BK 7 Atomic Punk11.1 BK 6 Blue-Kun
This is gonna be sweet.

8.2 TEAM RAMROD
I know you wanted contraversy... but are you sure you're ready for the spectacle that is TeamRamRod???? :thumbup:
Yes. And now, I hope you are as well.
:thumbup: This is gonna be like playing poker with my brother's kids.
Well, I am throwing away my QB-QB Strategy away that i used last year in SSL4. Even though I did make it to a double digit week prior to be eliminated. This year it is the year of the leg. Watch for me to go K-K with my first two picks.Peace.

If you guys want to go ahead and finish, that's fine with me. I'll make my picks when I get home later tonight from the remaining candidates.

Is it at all possible to request a trade? Hypothetically, I mean?
Yeah, but Hucks and Pasquino have to be in the package.
For those of you reading along at home, think about this. You know it's bad when the italics guy, the I'm-a-genius-because-I-drafted-Brady-and-Manning guy, and BassNBrew don't even make the top 2 list of most irritating guys in the league. And one of them might even get bumped out of the top five to make room for Thom Yorke for doing this to me.

For those of you reading along at home, think about this. You know it's bad when the italics guy, the I'm-a-genius-because-I-drafted-Brady-and-Manning guy, and BassNBrew don't even make the top 2 list of most irritating guys in the league. And one of them might even get bumped out of the top five to make room for Thom Yorke for doing this to me.
:bag:

and since Blue-Kun was nice enough to let us continue to pick in his absence, I'll go ahead and nab

15.2 OLD MILWAUKEE

A quality drafter this late.

Last edited by a moderator:
:drive:
:shark: :lmao:

3rd year in PDSL is a charm. Only a few picks left. Hopefully I can graduate from the small dog table (PDSL4) and make it to one of the Big Dog tables this year. ;)

3rd year in PDSL is a charm. Only a few picks left. Hopefully I can graduate from the small dog table (PDSL4) and make it to one of the Big Dog tables this year. :)
15.3 - Krsone21 (All you had to do was ask. ;) )16.1 - AD11 (I'm sorry, I have no idea who this is. But I like your initials )

16.2 VALENCE

Another long-time, solid drafter nabbed very late.

Looking forward to it, gentlemen.

Final picks.

14.3 BK 3 - beachbum

15.1 BK 2 - Tex

16.3 BK 1 - CommuterMan

Final pool.

1.1 BK 16 BSS

2.3 BK 15 Reaper

3.1 BK 14 Fubar

4.3 BK 13 Duckboy

5.1 BK 12 Ravnzfan

6.3 BK 11 Rudy

7.1 BK 10 renesauz

8.3 BK 9 Twilight

9.1 BK 8 Fiddles

10.3 BK 7 Atomic Punk

11.1 BK 6 Blue-Kun

12.3 BK 5 Busman

13.1 BK 4 glumpy

14.3 BK 3 beachbum

15.1 BK 2 tex

16.3 BK 1 commuterman

So, the Fourth League, the one that needs six to fill....was up there?

That leaves ten guys hangin' out in the wind with no paddle. :blackdot:

That leaves ten guys hangin' out in the wind with no paddle. :blackdot:
please let us 10 guys nobody seemed to find relivent know when the draft starts.When I signed up I was under the impression we would be starting the draft between the 30th and the 1st.

If the league isnt full yet, im assuming we will be drafting later. This could be a problem for me. I have a dynasty start up draft starting at 9am on the the day of the NFL draft(PSDL league is suppose to be done drafting by then), so if we wont be done by then, I might not beable to put my full cocentration into the PSDL.

Could someone please let us know what's up, thanks.

I like this group here. It's going to be a tough one.

1 AD11

2 krsone21

3 Shadowfax

4 Awesomeness

5 dpeease

6 rzrback77

7 Norseman

8 Sinrman

9 Jeter23

10 Andy Dufresne

11 Norris B

12 Hell Toupee

13 Fullback Fro

14 Aaron Rudnicki

15 Wraith5

16 Sigmond Bloom

That leaves ten guys hangin' out in the wind with no paddle. :D
Everytime we do a survivor league we end up with a shortage for the last league. As usual, I'll PM and recurit others and encourage the rest of you to do the same.

That leaves ten guys hangin' out in the wind with no paddle. :D
Everytime we do a survivor league we end up with a shortage for the last league. As usual, I'll PM and recurit others and encourage the rest of you to do the same.
Send some Pm's to some regular Shark Poolers... Send one to Bri...

Last year I sent one to this AndyDufresne guy and now he runs the place.

I'll draft in another if need be.

This is a good draft to Watch.I can't wait to hear the annual debate on the clock and Fred timing out.What's the date of the NFL draft again?

If some has a list of who's league 4 and can post it here, I would appreciate it. I'll start a new thread and begin shaking the trees for so new blood or reminding the old blood that there's a draft going on.

Final picks.

14.3 BK 3 - beachbum

15.1 BK 2 - Tex

16.3 BK 1 - CommuterMan

Final pool.

1.1 BK 16 BSS

2.3 BK 15 Reaper

3.1 BK 14 Fubar

4.3 BK 13 Duckboy

5.1 BK 12 Ravnzfan

6.3 BK 11 Rudy

7.1 BK 10 renesauz

8.3 BK 9 Twilight

9.1 BK 8 Fiddles

10.3 BK 7 Atomic Punk

11.1 BK 6 Blue-Kun

12.3 BK 5 Busman

13.1 BK 4 glumpy

14.3 BK 3 beachbum

15.1 BK 2 tex

16.3 BK 1 commuterman
The way I see it they will all be some tough competition. Just glad I made it in the top 3. :lmao:

So when are we officialy kicking the tires and lighting the fires on the PDSL drafts? Around the 1st?
Monday morning, however drafting can begin anytime. Just a reminder that I'll be adjusting the clock as needed to keep us on target for a completion prior to the NFL draft. SSL survivor threads will go up soon and I'll pm everyone from last year as need.

Users who are viewing this thread