What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL 1, BK's Boys (1 Viewer)

According to my FBG's clock, the last pick was made at 724 PM EDT. Busman is on a 4 hr. clock, which means he times out at 1124 PM EDT. But you're right--he should be booted on principle alone. :lmao:
Unfortunately, FBG clock is running one hour behind actual Eastern time...they haven't changed it for savings time for some reason?
You have to specify that. Go to your Control Panel, then Board Settings, and click on auto DST.

Busman PM me, if you show.

Guys I don't care about the 4 hour window if you're gonna PM, we could all switch to 4 as "get this thing moving" seems like a theme here

Since Commuterman has shown back up and is actually picking and Busman clearly isn't, let's just have Bri take Busman's slot instead. Also, Bri shouldn't inherit the 4hr clock left-over, so when he gets filled in I'd appreciate it if you could switch the 1st page Rene, thanks. Hopefully things will go smoother now. :/
IMO Bri does have a 8 hour clock. Im fine with that. my picks up in a few

According to my FBG's clock, the last pick was made at 724 PM EDT. Busman is on a 4 hr. clock, which means he times out at 1124 PM EDT. But you're right--he should be booted on principle alone. :no:
Unfortunately, FBG clock is running one hour behind actual Eastern time...they haven't changed it for savings time for some reason?
You have to specify that. Go to your Control Panel, then Board Settings, and click on auto DST.
I understand...but we shouldn't have to manually adjust for DST. ETA: Oddly enough, my problem was that smehow my time zone was reset to central....not sure how/why.

Last edited by a moderator:
renesauz, the board time depends on a few things-where the host is located(Cali or Arkansas would be my guess) and how the board's base script is setup(EST?). It's a hassel(hastle?) to worry about that, I just check the time after my post then adjust my own time in the profile. (To you) all the post's times will change when you adjust so you're good to go once you get that done

No that is how you make a #### turn!

I think we are over the hump now and looks like we have a good group of drafters to keep this thing moving smoothly.

Thanks for all your work BK and BSS!

2.4 Antonio Gates TE SD
I was thinking meh Jacobs will get enough while he's healthy. Is that pretty much what you were thinking with Gates?
:banned: I was thinking... I love TE scoring in these leagues and damn, I wanted Witten or Gonzo, Gates has GOT to be healthy this year.Before that I was thinking, thank god we found someone to take Marion Barber AND Brandon Jacobs <_<

Apologies guys...I haven't been able to get my act together lately. Hopefully see some of you in the MBSL or SSL. Good luck to all!

2.05 FUBAR Calvin Johnson, WR5 Detroit

Love getting, IMO, the end of the tier at RB and WR. :goodposting:

Well, that was a disappointing turn of events, and why I was happier at 13 than at 11 :excited:

Anyway:

2.06 QB Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints

Probably a minor reach, but he did me well in PDSL last year - let's see if he can do it again.

OK guys...nice work since I've been here! :X

I've got alittle catching up to do, and will post w/in 15-20 min
No rush now as rudy and twi are afternooners anyway
it'll be alittle difficult for me to assist in pushing this puppy along, while riding the clock for 7 1/2hrs between pix....so thanx, but w/me needing to finish by Thurs 4/23, I'll be doing whatever I can to shove this thing to fruition!go ahead, boys...blast away

2.7...DClark--TE, Indy

top flight TE's are money in this format and this guy was only TE3 last year, and didn't need 11 TD's like the previous year to achieve that Fantasy production

Rudy has been notified

:boxing:

Stoked to get this guy here. I think he belongs in that Westbrook/Barber tier!

STEVE SLATON

PMing Next

:confused:

STEVE SLATON

PMing Next
I almost took Slaton over Gonzo but the lack of a track record on Slaton plus the bonus points for TEs made the decision less difficult.
I almost went Slaton/AJ but didnt want my first two picks to have the same bye week.Witten to me was a slam dunk as well
It would be ironic if Houston & Dallas had the same bye week on the schedule next year... ;)

STEVE SLATON

PMing Next
I almost took Slaton over Gonzo but the lack of a track record on Slaton plus the bonus points for TEs made the decision less difficult.
I almost went Slaton/AJ but didnt want my first two picks to have the same bye week.Witten to me was a slam dunk as well
It would be ironic if Houston & Dallas had the same bye week on the schedule next year... ;)
according to JeffP's thread never has and probably wont happen. Teams in the same state(market) dont get the same bye. But Hurricanes can change anything.

STEVE SLATON

PMing Next
Actually had Slaton's name typed in before going with Brees. Just couldn't see going RB/RB as there will be value there later. Good value for you with Fitz on board already.

:rolleyes:

STEVE SLATON

PMing Next
Actually had Slaton's name typed in before going with Brees. Just couldn't see going RB/RB as there will be value there later. Good value for you with Fitz on board already.
I actually had my fingers crossed that he'd make it back to me when I took Fitz, knowing I'm a bit higher on him then most. But I really didn't expect it as we turned and 12 RB's were gone.

Heading out to run a couple of errands. Won't be gone more than a couple of hours at most.

2.4 Antonio Gates TE SD
I was thinking meh Jacobs will get enough while he's healthy. Is that pretty much what you were thinking with Gates?
:thumbdown: I was thinking... I love TE scoring in these leagues and damn, I wanted Witten or Gonzo, Gates has GOT to be healthy this year.

Before that I was thinking, thank god we found someone to take Marion Barber AND Brandon Jacobs :lmao:
there's so many TEs that missed time last year, it's tricky when to draft them. I can't remember so many having injury issues, maybe it's Heap's year then he'll fit right in.

Can't wait to see how the new venue works this time around...

2.14 WR Terrell Owens, Buff

pm'n beachbum

Welker was my plan :goodposting: so I'll settle for

Marques Colston, WR, Saints

Be right back with my 3.01

After a ridiculously slow start...now we're SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGgggggggg!!!!!

(Finds wood to knock on.....)

Users who are viewing this thread