What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL 2 (1 Viewer)

Thom Yorke

Footballguy
PDSL 2

Round 1

1.01 valence - Adrian Peterson, RB1, MIN

1.02 Old Milwaukee - Steven Jackson, RB2, STL

1.03 Ghost of Bill Walsh - Maurice Jones-Drew, RB3, JAC

1.04 Toads - Larry Fitzgerald, WR1, AZ

1.05 Team Legacy - Michael Turner, RB4, ATL

1.06 Thom Yorke - DeAngelo Williams, RB5, CAR

1.07 NoFBinLA - LaDainian Tomlinson, RB6, SD

1.08 Steel Dillo - Matt Forte, RB7, CHI

1.09 Team ramrod - Chris Johnson, RB8, TEN

1.10 Domination - Brian Westbrook, RB9, PHI

1.11 Frank Black - Frank Gore, RB10, SF

1.12 Jeff Terfertiller - Clinton Portis, RB11, WASH

1.13 bostonfred - Reggie Wayne, WR2, INDY

1.14 LHUCKS - Randy Moss, WR3, NE

1.15 BassNBrew - Marion Barber, RB12, DAL

1.16 Jeff Pasquino - Andre Johnson, WR4, HOU

Round 2

2.01 Jeff Pasquino - Brandon Jacobs, RB13, NYG

2.02 BassNBrew - Calvin Johnson, WR5, DET

2.03 LHUCKS - Jason Witten, TE1, DAL

2.04 bostonfred - Steve Slaton, RB14, HOU

2.05 Jeff Terfertiller - Greg Jennings, WR6

2.06 Frank Black - Peyton Manning, QB1, IND

2.07 Domination - Brandon Marshall, WR7, DEN

2.08 team ramrod - Tony Gonzalez, TE2, KC

2.09 Steel Dillo - Roddy White, WR8, ATL

2.10 NoFBinLA - Steve Smith, WR9, CAR

2.11 Thom Yorke - Drew Brees, QB2, NO

2.12 Team Legacy - Marques Colston, WR10, NO

2.13 Toads - Antonio Gates, TE3, SDG

2.14 Ghost of Bill Walsh - Anquan Boldin, WR11, ARZ

2.15 Old Milwaukee - Terrell Owens, WR12, BUF

2.16 valence - Reggie Bush, RB15, NO

Round 3

3.01 valence - Marshawn Lynch, RB16, BUF

3.02 Old Milwaukee - Braylon Edwards, WR13, CLE

3.03 Ghost of Bill Walsh - Tom Brady, QB3, NE

3.04 Toads - Aaron Rodgers, QB4, GB

3.05 Team Legacy - Wes Welker, WR14, NE

3.06 Thom Yorke - Dallas Clark, TE4, IND

3.07 NoFBinLA - Kurt Warner, QB5, AZ

3.08 Steel Dillo - Dwayne Bowe, WR15, KC

3.09 Team ramrod - Ronnie Brown, RB17, MIA

3.10 Domination - TJ Houshmandzadeh, WR16, SEA

3.11 Frank Black - Joseph Addai, RB18, INDY

3.12 Jeff Terfertiller - Eddie Royal, WR17, DEN

3.13 bostonfred - Chad Johnson, WR18, CIN

3.14 LHUCKS - Kevin Smith, RB19, DET

3.15 BassNBrew - Chris Cooley, TE5, WASH

3.16 Jeff Pasquino - Tony Romo, QB6, DAL

Round 4

4.01 Jeff Pasquino - Roy Williams, WR19, DAL

4.02 BassNBrew - Philip Rivers, QB7, SD

4.03 LHUCKS - Ryan Grant, RB20, GB

4.04 bostonfred - Larry Johnson, RB21, KC(?)

4.05 Jeff Terfertiller - Owen Daniels, TE6, HOU

4.06 Frank Black -Jerricho Cotchery, WR20, NYJ

4.07 Domination - Thomas Jones, RB22, NYJ

4.08 team ramrod - Santonio Holmes, WR21, PIT

4.09 Steel Dillo - Donovan McNabb, QB8, PHI

4.10 NoFBinLA - Lee Evans, WR22, BUF

4.11 Thom Yorke - Pierre Thomas, RB23, NO

4.12 Team Legacy

4.13 Toads

4.14 Ghost of Bill Walsh

4.15 Old Milwaukee

4.16 valence

Last edited by a moderator:
1.9 Team ramrod1.10 Domination1.11 Frank Black1.12 Jeff Terfertiller1.13 bostonfred1.14 LHUCKS1.15 BassNBrew
Talk about having your cake and eating it to. I'll basically get 1.9 or 1.10 value and still get an early pick in the second round.

1.9 Team ramrod1.10 Domination1.11 Frank Black1.12 Jeff Terfertiller1.13 bostonfred1.14 LHUCKS1.15 BassNBrew
Talk about having your cake and eating it to. I'll basically get 1.9 or 1.10 value and still get an early pick in the second round.
That's good. At a strategy level, how do you plan to deal with the fact that you're ugly and have a tiny pepe?

That's good. At a strategy level, how do you plan to deal with the fact that you're ugly and have a tiny pepe?
From what his wife tells me, his cross dressing make up for it.Peace

1.9 Team ramrod

1.10 Domination

1.11 Frank Black

1.12 Jeff Terfertiller

1.13 bostonfred

1.14 LHUCKS

1.15 BassNBrew
I thougt I was the only one that noticed the Napoleon complex...good to see you're up to speed Fred.

AND WE'RE OFF...

Probably just bang your wife as she obviously does have an issue with fugliness or tiny pepes.

1.9 Team ramrod

1.10 Domination

1.11 Frank Black

1.12 Jeff Terfertiller

1.13 bostonfred

1.14 LHUCKS

1.15 BassNBrew
I thougt I was the only one that noticed the Napoleon complex...good to see you're up to speed Fred.
Dude, he's married...you're wasting your time...kinda like Arizona playing Louisville.

MISSION=ACCOMPLISHED

Within one draft pick, this has already degenerated into penis size and "your wife" cracks. Outstanding.

Wow, all of this after just one pick. It makes me look forward to getting to Rd 10.

I figure that by then we will have found out that Lhucks is actually a closet Big 10 fan, who has the tinier pepe between bfred and ramrod, and that BNB isn't a cross-dresser, he is actually a woman.

This is gonna be fun.

Probably just bang your wife as she obviously does have an issue with fugliness or tiny pepes.
Your sentence didn't say what you thought it did. You can't even run your mouth properly when there's an edit button.

1.04: Fitzgerald, Larry WR-ARI

PM'd Team Legacy
Good Pick Toad. If i had the 1.1, he would have been mine.
You don't want to swing and miss early.The RB's are a swing if they're injured and RB's do get injured.

They are not a miss if they play out all 16 (soon to be 17?) games without injury weeks. However, they are a swing and miss for the weeks they do..........and RB's do get injured. :goodposting:

Added By Edit: Say, Thom.....thanks for having me. This looks like a good group; should be fun.

Sorry for the delay, the Cardinal game had me in a slumber yesterday and today.

1.5 De.....

DEvelopment brewing!!!

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

1.5 Michael Turner, RB ATL

pm'ing

btw: We have some good characters in here from www.theFantasySportsChannel.com. I will be talking about this draft LIVE on Friday night as I'm sure NoFBinLA will as well. Would WELCOME any of you guys on to talk draft strategy etc.

I'll be ready to defend my selection.

1.6 DEANGELO WILLIAMS, RB, CAROLINA PANTHERS

He was my first rounder in WSL as well, so my survivor fortunes this year will rise and fall with him.

1.7 - LaDainian Tomlinson

And yes I get people are worried about Sproles. I'm not that worried.

Could be wrong though -

Also - will be traveling from Northern Cal to LA tonight so at some point I will be out of touch until tomorrow lunch timish.

I will work on a list to get to someone to pick for me in case this flies. I'll try to do that a lot the next week as I will be at USC and Hawaii's Pro Day, then traveling again Friday. Crappy timing I know, but I'll do my best to make sure things move well.

edited - PM'd Dillo though I know he's around somewhere

Thom Yorke, NoFBinLA, Domination, Steel Dillo, Jeff Pasquino, teamramrod, valence

can make some nice progress if everyone will stick around...

Again, Props to NOFBinLA for his Zork reference. This proves 2 things....

1. He is old.

2. He is a virgin.

Peace

Users who are viewing this thread