What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL 2 Rds 5-8 (1 Viewer)

So, 3 more hours until Dillo times out...correct?
Nah.We go on Business Day Time so Sunday's are off.

The clock expires Saturday at 8:00 PM, EST and then kicks back in at 8:00 AM, EST on Monday, 04/06. :mog:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dustin Keller - need a TE some day

Will PM next

Cant wait to be home so I can do this more easily!

Tomorrow, tomorrow......

Didn't really expect to be able to make this decision: at the #94 pick and adrift in a sea of sameness, one player stands out.

The thirty-fifth WR off the board, destination unknown (I think he ends up in SFO as the #10 draft choice):

6.13: Crabtree, Michael FA-WR.

NoFBinLA said:

Will PM next

Tomorrow, tomorrow......
No FB in LA, so you fly to Hawaii for a FB fix and can't wait to get home, huh?Life is tough in the fast lane.

"There Is No Place Like Home." :lmao: ......Dorothy, W.O.O.

6.16 Steve Breaston WR ARZ

7.01 Chad Pennington QB MIA

Tough pick....back and forth and back and forth.....bye week violations everywhere.

May as well choose the best bye week violation: 7.04: Hightower, Tim RB-ARI

NoFBinLA said:

Will PM next

Tomorrow, tomorrow......
No FB in LA, so you fly to Hawaii for a FB fix and can't wait to get home, huh?Life is tough in the fast lane.

"There Is No Place Like Home." :) ......Dorothy, W.O.O.

It wasn't in Hawaii unfortunately. It was in Carson, California. Spend a night there, you'll be on your way home too!

I'm back guys.

Sorry I held up the draft yesterday. I know it irks me when other people do it, so I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

I got asked to fill in on a scramble team Friday Morning for a tournament that afternoon. Didn't even cross my mind to send a list to someone before I left.

Sorry for the delay =- I was watching Quantum of Solace.

7.7 Josh Morgan, WR 42 SF

Amazing how every WR and RB I was thinking about kept coming up in the last round.

Will pm the next.

7.08 Jeremy Shockey, TE - NO

Will PM ramrod
I am up....barely, sorry boys I am a U of M man, but respect the heck outta Tom Izzo. I sorted celebrated like a rock start last night. Let me clear the cobwebs and make my pick.Peace
WSL #4....Timed Out 3X ....and replaced by Ghost of Bill Walsh.....on a Sat/Sunday.Recovery is possible.

The first step in recovery is admitting you're not a Rock Star(t)....or Tom Izzo.

Don't draft a PK.

:goodposting:

LHUCKS said:
I'll be here to pick in about 3 hours when BostonFred times out.
Nothing like being pre-active here. :rant: I'll PM the guy after you for ondeck.

Users who are viewing this thread