What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL1 (1 Viewer)

Damn you fiddles, you were the only one in the group ahead of me that I wasn't worried about snagging Carlson.

I think I will use some of your logic, double up and hedge my bet with Cutler

6.12 M. Cassell QB KC

PMing next

Damn you fiddles, you were the only one in the group ahead of me that I wasn't worried about snagging Carlson.

I think I will use some of your logic, double up and hedge my bet with Cutler

6.12 M. Cassell QB KC

PMing next
somewhere, Josh McDaniels' head just exploded.

For Glumpy -

Chad Pennington - QB - Mia
Thanks BSS! :unsure: I only managed to check in for a few minutes, so please continue with the next one (&TIA!!). 'preciate your covering for me....Just went and picked up the perfect side job for my needs--flexible schedule, probably continue for a year or better, good money.... :bag:

Now to help out one of the guys building a deck--so my crew's intact to startup the first phase tomorrow.

6.13 - Steve Breaston, WR, AZ
I had him typed in and switched to Cassell ... couldn't risk going with two Card WRs.Great pick.
:lmao: guess I should have known he wouldn't fall to 7.12
he was my WR selection had I gone that position in 6...I'm guessing 1/2 a dozen guys would have prevented him falling into the latter part of the 7th...and the Cutler/Cassell combo for the Atomic Punk?

freakin' PRICELESS!

:lmao:

Steve Smith/NYGI had considered Hester last round, but thought he'd slide at least one more round. That was before the Cutler news though! :shrug:He had come on strong last year before nagging injuries got to him. Hester may well be the SOD there.Here, I'm thinking Burress is probly gone at least half the year, and someone has to step up on the G-men.
Burress gone!!! I beat the news on this one :pickle:

7.04 - Jason Campbell, QB, WAS

I don't love the pick, but I need a QB and with Cutler out of the picture I think it's safe to say his job is intact.

6.13 - Steve Breaston, WR, AZ
I had him typed in and switched to Cassell ... couldn't risk going with two Card WRs.Great pick.
:lmao: guess I should have known he wouldn't fall to 7.12
he was my WR selection had I gone that position in 6...I'm guessing 1/2 a dozen guys would have prevented him falling into the latter part of the 7th
Thanks. I really liked how Breaston played in the second half of last year and I think Arizona may be the one place where three WR's all can have signficant fantasy value.edit: p.s. really wanted Hasselbeck, thanks for nothing jerks. ;(

Last edited by a moderator:
7.05 M. Crabtree WR Rookie

Rollin the dice on the rookie, hoping he catches on early.

PMing next
gotta say I didn't think we were allowed to pick rookiescan someone link me to the rules, gota make sure I'm not missing anything else

ravnzfan said:
Reaper said:
Bri:

6.02 Derrick Ward RB TB
4 freakin' RB's in 6 rounds....I didn't see this comming :bag: :bag:6.7...JLewis, RB-Clev

the last of the clear cut starters, the rest are platoon guys...hopefully we see some of the 1300/6+ days, rather than the 1002/4 egg he laid w/that putrid squad last year

Rudy has been notified
someone grabbed Hines Ward, wanted him.had a rough night sick, kids + wife sick then a busy morning at work. Sorry for holding things up and making an odd pick. I didn't like the WRs and think Derrick's underrated. It was probably too early but the way RBs are going, in a 16 team league, I felt it was a decent pick. Even if he's a backup(and I don't think he will be) he's been productive as such so I felt like it was safe.

I'm not a fan of several WRs taken recently but this is kind of a lull in the draft before it gets fun and some reaches come into play, so I can see picking them.

I'll be fine with a QB late, I'm not concerned there. Got the TE I need(if he stays healthy). I think the Carson pick was excellent and I'm a little dumbfounded why so many leagues are letting him fall so much. He's been an excellent pro(for FF) and "everyone" gets injured so why is he downgraded so much?

And (if you're going to follow tis league on Sunday) GL to the Romo owner. That guy will drive you nuts watching him play and rooting for stats. I wonder if he inheritted the dunderhead stuff from Bledsoe. Sometimes you're watching and it's just "huh? what just happenned?" GL with that.

Yes he is fine for FF just don't watch him :goodposting:

7.05 M. Crabtree WR Rookie

Rollin the dice on the rookie, hoping he catches on early.

PMing next
gotta say I didn't think we were allowed to pick rookiescan someone link me to the rules, gota make sure I'm not missing anything else
:goodposting: pinned at the top of the forums.

You;ve done these before Im positive
yeah but like you man I do a ton of these leagues so I just want to be sure league to league which rules this one is.Thanks for the note, pinned is pretty duh. Should have looked there.

Got a feeling Rene wont be on until the am.

and jsut a Reminder the Clock is ON during the weekends.

Thanks to everyone for getting this sucker trucking after a rough start. I knew we could do it. And we really hit our stride in the afternoons.

Later

Got a feeling Rene wont be on until the am.

and jsut a Reminder the Clock is ON during the weekends.

Thanks to everyone for getting this sucker trucking after a rough start. I knew we could do it. And we really hit our stride in the afternoons.

Later
Was doing family stuff this evening. I thought I might be up, but didn't figure I would have been up several hours ago. I was still like 7 picks away when last I checked only 6 or 7 hours ago.Seriously...this is the fastest FBG survivor I've ever been a part of (other then ultimate survivor with LIVE drafts).

KUDOS to all after that horrid start.

Pick in a few.........

In the chance that it flies back around and gets to me again, I've sent a list for rds 8-9 to Sniffa. I'll be gone all of tomorrow until late, so please ship and PM's to him. Great work so far guys.

I'm away 'til mid afternoon...if 'Sniffer or DB can hit me on the Blackberry, I can can caught up and pick quick--this group has been a blast working with...I think we can move our vacation up a couple days 'cause we just might finish a few days before the draft, w/o Bass comming in here causing a ruckus! :boxing:

LOL. Maybe we all ought to just send 'em to sniffer and wrap this up! :boxing:

I gotta do this again. Always say "You can't complain about too much business"--but it sure can get in the way!!

BSS has got my picks for rounds #8 and #9, so please pm him if I'm not back this evening before I'm up...

7.13 Ahmad Bradshaw RB NYG

:boxing: While I love Bradshaw in this, I wanted Leon here and pretty much started off my draft prep trying to figure out where I could nail Leon and then working backwards - Drafting him at 6.04 seemed early while the starting RB tier was just ending... Long way to go till this pick though.

Leon is climing in these things and rightfully so.... I do think Bradshaw is right there though and I kinda planned on getting them both.

7.14 Joe Flacco, QB, Balt

pm sent to Bri for next pick

pm sent to Reaper with my pick for the turn at 8.03

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread