What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL3 - Rounds 6-10 (1 Viewer)

i am very excited to make my ninth round selection

9.06 WR Mark Clayton Ravens

i am sorry to still be so dependent, but need for someone to PM next.

Thanks for helping and for leaving Clayton for me.

9.08 Kevin Boss, TE, NYG

I expect a big season from him now that Plex is gone. Eli needs targets badly, and whom better than your TE?

Bloom how come you didnt draft a QB at the last turn?
Because I like LeRon McClain and Josh Morgan and knew they wouldn't be there at the 9/10 turn.
were you expecting more QBs to be available that there are?
No I was fully aware of the QB2 run that was coming. I just felt Morgan and McClain presented more value to my lineup than the QBs that were available.
I was surprised you didn't take a QB as well, but obviously the advantage of taking a guy like Warner early is you plan on using his points week in / week out. Last year that was certainly the case - we'll see if this year holds as well. Unless you have a giant-sized rabbit you plan on pulling out.

Bloom how come you didnt draft a QB at the last turn?
Because I like LeRon McClain and Josh Morgan and knew they wouldn't be there at the 9/10 turn.
were you expecting more QBs to be available that there are?
No I was fully aware of the QB2 run that was coming. I just felt Morgan and McClain presented more value to my lineup than the QBs that were available.
I was surprised you didn't take a QB as well, but obviously the advantage of taking a guy like Warner early is you plan on using his points week in / week out. Last year that was certainly the case - we'll see if this year holds as well. Unless you have a giant-sized rabbit you plan on pulling out.
Eh, I don't blame him. I would do the same if I had Brees, Brady, Manning, or maybe even Rivers, too...

9.11 Rashard Mendenhall, RB, Pittsburgh

I think he's got a good situation here, and I like his talents.

brent celek please pm next
9.08 Kevin Boss, TE, NYG

I expect a big season from him now that Plex is gone. Eli needs targets badly, and whom better than your TE?
Considering both of you needed TEs, I knew it was too big a stretch that they would be available next round. But it would be nice if one or both of you had a brain fart. Regretting a little bit at picking Jamarcus and not going Miller/Celek or Boss at the turn. But Jamarcus was the last QB I felt comfortable of having a secure starting job with some upside.

9.12 Sage Rosenfels -QB-28 -Min

ugh
not a bad pick at all imo. I considered taking him at 9.04, but without there being a average draft positon to judge things by i thought i might be able to get him later. Tavaris Jackson doesn't frighten me at all to win the starting job. To get a starting QB this late in the draft is pretty good.

Last edited:
10.02 Isaac "One More Year" Bruce, WR, SF

Maybe they'll push to get him to 100 TDs before he hangs 'em up.

9.16 Muhsin Muhammad, WR, CAR

10.01 Donald Brown, RB, ROOKIE
:hot: :shrug: :hot: :rant: :hot: :rant: I KNEW you were going to do that to me - I almost went Muhsin first instead of Taylor, but was more afraid you'd take Taylor...

:rant:

Stand by...
If it makes you feel better, I would have taken Taylor instead of Brown if you had passed on him, so you were correct - Taylor and Muhammad were the top two guys on my board.

well, I was hoping Muhammad or Bruce would last to me after the turn. Brutal.

I'll take:

10.03 TE Bo Scaife

Last edited by a moderator:
9.16 Muhsin Muhammad, WR, CAR

10.01 Donald Brown, RB, ROOKIE
:hot: :rant: :hot: :rant: :hot: :rant: I KNEW you were going to do that to me - I almost went Muhsin first instead of Taylor, but was more afraid you'd take Taylor...

:rant:

Stand by...
If it makes you feel better, I would have taken Taylor instead of Brown if you had passed on him, so you were correct - Taylor and Muhammad were the top two guys on my board.
Looks like I made the right call - I'd rather have Taylor/Bruce than Muhammad/some other RB. If I was targeting the guys both you and Ruds were targeting, I know I'm doing something right!

:sadbanana:

10.05 Michael Bush RB OAK

was hoping I'd see Chester Taylor or D Brown here

can someone pm norris , Im on my phone right now

Users who are viewing this thread