What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy Football Freakz Dynasty League 2QB (1 Viewer)

JaYz0618

Footballguy
I am going to be getting a startup dynasty going here.

We will start the draft as soon as we get ten people in here, we will get our picks from the pick site, and it will start, each person will have 12 hours to pick. After the 12 hours, if you dont make your pick, you will get your pick suspended and will be able to pick as soon as you get back. But 12 hours should be ample time. We will also be drafting rookie slots. So for example, in round 3 you draft the 1.1 rookie pick. THen we will hold the rookie draft a few weeks following the NFL draft.

Fantasy Football Freakz Dynasty

http://www5.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/62146

50$ League Fee $1.50 LeagueSafe Fee, which lets u pay by echeck or credit card (I will also be using LeagueSafe for the cash, because I feel its the best way to handle that)

Payouts Will Be Determined On A League Vote ( Will Definently Be 100% payout though )

The LeagueSafe account is set up, so once you get in league, I can send you an invite for leaguesafe payment.

-The really nice thing about LeagueSafe is that for anyone to get paid is the league must have a majority vote agreeing to the final results

10 Team PPR 2QB League

I want to do ten teams because of the 2qb set up, and so we can have deeper starting lineups

30 Roster Spots

Starting Lineup

2 QB, 2-4 RB's, 4-6, 1-3 TE's, 1 K, 1 DEF, 2 FLEX

I dont mind doing IDP's, but that would have to be a 100% league agreement.

If you have any questions, plz feel free to contact me.

Jason Zawacki

JaYz0618@yahoo.com

(708)473-6909

Please, Very Active Owners Only !

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be very interested.Not big into IDP.Not stated, so I expect waivers are worst to first.Paul

I am going to be getting a startup dynasty going here. We will start the draft as soon as we get ten people in here, we will get our picks from the pick site, and it will start, each person will have 12 hours to pick. After the 12 hours, if you dont make your pick, you will get your pick suspended and will be able to pick as soon as you get back. But 12 hours should be ample time. We will also be drafting rookie slots. So for example, in round 3 you draft the 1.1 rookie pick. THen we will hold the rookie draft a few weeks following the NFL draft.Once I generate enough responses on here, showing some interest, I will pay for the league and get this thing going.50$ League Fee $2 Paypal Fee (I will also be using LeagueSafe for the cash, because I feel its the best way to handle that)Payouts Will Be Determined On A League Vote ( Will Definently Be 100% payout though )Site Will Be At MFL10 Team PPR 2QB League I want to do ten teams because of the 2qb set up, and so we can have deeper starting lineups30 Roster SpotsStarting Lineup2 QB, 2-4 RB's, 4-6, 1-3 TE's, 1 K, 1 DEF, 2 FLEXI dont mind doing IDP's, but that would have to be a 100% league agreement. If you have any questions, plz feel free to contact me.Jason ZawackiJaYz0618@yahoo.com(708)473-6909Please, Very Active Owners Only !

I would be very interested.Not big into IDP.Not stated, so I expect waivers are worst to first.Paul

I am going to be getting a startup dynasty going here. We will start the draft as soon as we get ten people in here, we will get our picks from the pick site, and it will start, each person will have 12 hours to pick. After the 12 hours, if you dont make your pick, you will get your pick suspended and will be able to pick as soon as you get back. But 12 hours should be ample time. We will also be drafting rookie slots. So for example, in round 3 you draft the 1.1 rookie pick. THen we will hold the rookie draft a few weeks following the NFL draft.Once I generate enough responses on here, showing some interest, I will pay for the league and get this thing going.50$ League Fee $2 Paypal Fee (I will also be using LeagueSafe for the cash, because I feel its the best way to handle that)Payouts Will Be Determined On A League Vote ( Will Definently Be 100% payout though )Site Will Be At MFL10 Team PPR 2QB League I want to do ten teams because of the 2qb set up, and so we can have deeper starting lineups30 Roster SpotsStarting Lineup2 QB, 2-4 RB's, 4-6, 1-3 TE's, 1 K, 1 DEF, 2 FLEXI dont mind doing IDP's, but that would have to be a 100% league agreement. If you have any questions, plz feel free to contact me.Jason ZawackiJaYz0618@yahoo.com(708)473-6909Please, Very Active Owners Only !
Yes, Waivers will be worst to first.I also didnt mention that the reason I feel 2qb ten teams works so well, is it puts a little more value on qbs, it makes them tradeable, etc.Which they should be, A Peyton/Brady combo could be nasty.

I'm interested.

Would you mind providing links to other league you're commish-ing?

I'm going to read over the rule set if it's installed and get back to you with more feedback.

I'm interested.

Would you mind providing links to other league you're commish-ing?

I'm going to read over the rule set if it's installed and get back to you with more feedback.
Im not currently commish-ing any other dynasty leagues, i usually commish local leagues with friends, but here is a link to another league where most of our league might come from.http://www15.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/24631

The by-laws arent set up yet, and we can decide as a whole waht we like via votes.

I'm interested.Would you mind providing links to other league you're commish-ing?I'm going to read over the rule set if it's installed and get back to you with more feedback.
League Bylaws?I personally am not interested in an IDP league. If you get enough intertest for IDP I'll happily sit out. I don't want to be a buzz kill for everyone else.

I'm interested.Would you mind providing links to other league you're commish-ing?I'm going to read over the rule set if it's installed and get back to you with more feedback.
League Bylaws?I personally am not interested in an IDP league. If you get enough intertest for IDP I'll happily sit out. I don't want to be a buzz kill for everyone else.
No we arent going to do an IDP league, we have decided against it alreadyI have tried to take care of the important by-laws.Ill finish combing through them soon.

No we arent going to do an IDP league, we have decided against it alreadyI have tried to take care of the important by-laws.Ill finish combing through them soon.
Can I suggest making the second QB a flex option instead of mandatory 2 QB's each week. Someone will get f-ed by that if it's not flexible.Also I'd suggest Blind Bid waivers instead of worst to first.Will this be a league where we have the option to keep all players? Or cut down before the draft each year to a certain #?

I dont plan on changing the 2qb rule.

I have done 2 qb leagues for a few years now and have never had someone make a complaint.

I dont plan on changing the 2qb rule. I have done 2 qb leagues for a few years now and have never had someone make a complaint.
Hard to make a full commitment until all of the rules are established. I hope the bylaws will be out shortly, until then sign me up as a strong maybe. I'm doing my best to keep all of my leagues similar, helps me focus on non football items like work and family when I have less to keep track of. So if the bylaws aren't to far off from what I'm playing in my other leagues, I'll be a definite.

Im not really sure what you are looking for. If you are expecting me to tailor the league around your other leagues, id say this probably isnt for you.

What information exactly do you want to know ?

Im not really sure what you are looking for. If you are expecting me to tailor the league around your other leagues, id say this probably isnt for you.What information exactly do you want to know ?
I wouldn't expect you to tailor the league for me. I'm just trying to figure out if the league is for me. The reason I ask about an assistant with MFL experience is because I do commish a league and have assisted and/or commished many others at MFL. I needed an assistant throughout. #1 because when I first started with MFL, I needed someone to help me become familiar with the site. It's a great site with alot to offer. So much to offer, I needed help getting the settings fine tuned and help understanding all of the options. As the league progresses, I needed help staying on top of things as I wasn't available 24/7. So having an assistant helped the league to have more than 1 person that could get in and fix things when needed.That being said, if you did plan on an assistant, I'm not available to assist myself as I'm way to busy. Not that you'd consider me, but just in case.

Yeah we have someone who is pretty good with MFL in the league.

Willing to help me with anything i need anyhow.

6 Spots Left Still

Bump

We would like to start drafting as soon as possible (as early as tonight or tommorow if we get filled up)

Fantasy Football Freakz Dynasty league

League by-laws

League Operation

• 10 team dynasty league (Keep all players from year to year)

• Traditional Head to head competition will be played through week 13. Playoffs will occur in weeks 14 & 15, with the Super Bowl played in week 16.

• At anytime, the commissioner reserves the right to take any action to correct any conduct that is determined to be detrimental to the competitive balance of the league

• Rules are non-negotiable, although there will be a owners meeting at the end of every year to decide on rule/scoring changes you might wish to address.

Franchise fee

• $50 a year (A $70 MFL League Fee Taken From Main Pot)

Leaving $430 Dollars In Prize Money $300 - Winner $100 - Second Place $30 - Third Place (Not much, but better than nothing)

Team Roster

• The maximum number of players on a team’s roster is 25 players. The only positional limit that we will have in this league is a 3 Starting QB limit.

The 3 Starting QB Rule

Since we are making this a 2 QB league, we will have a maximum allowable starting quarterbacks. The max number of starting QB’s you can roster is three (3).

But there is also a 5 man taxi squad that is only for QB’s.

Example

You have

QB: Jay Cutler, Aaron Rodgers, Jamarcus Russell

-All three of these QB’s are starting quarterbacks.

Your taxi squad could look like this

QB: Seneca Wallace, Jeff Garcia, Brian Brohm, Chris Simms, D. Culpepper

-None of these guys are starting QB’s

Once a player becomes a starter from your taxi squad, you have two options.

A) Drop one of your starting qb’s into the free agent pool and bring the taxi squad player up

B) Trade one of your starting qb’s to another team for help elsewhere.

You will have one week to decide what to do with this player.

The reason we have this type of rule is to prevent people from trying to hoard quarterbacks in an attempt to make people not have anyone to start.

You are allowed to keep an injured quarterback on your taxi squad, because once he is hurt, he is no longer a starter.

There should be two free agent starters available at all times, this way nobody will ever have to take a zero on the week (unless they fail to pick one up, which at that point, is their own fault.

This is just a rule to keep the integrity of the league in good standing.

Division

• 2 divisions, 5 teams per

Starting line up

• 2QB

• 2RBs

• 4WRs

• 2Flex (RB,WR or TE)

• 1 TE

• 1 Kicker

• 1 DEF/ST

Offensive Scoring

Please See Rules>League Scoring to see the breakdown for scoring.

Draft

• As soon as league fills and draft slots are sent.

• 25 rounds

• Draft order TBD

• Veterans and Rookie Draft Picks are drafted (Ex. Round 4-Team 1 Drafts the 1.1 Rookie Draft )

• Serpentine style

• Rookie Draft will then be held at a convienent date for the league, a month or so after the NFL draft.

Transactions and set line up

• NO TRANSACTION FEE

• Deadline for line up changes is 5 minutes before a players game for that week

• Every owner must try to field his or her best team. Purposely tanking your team in order to obtain a better rookie pick will not be tolerated, if a player is found to be doing so, his membership to the league for the following year will go to a vote.

Trades

• No cash money for trades

• A trade is the exchange of Players, Draft Picks and/or both types of moves agreed upon by two or more owners.

• Off season-trades are permitted following the Super Bowl

• Loaning a player (one week trades) is prohibited

• You may only trade future draft picks one year in advance

• Players can be traded for future draft picks but only one year in advance

Regular season schedule

• Weeks 1-13 regular season

• Play all 4 teams in your division twice and all 5 teams outside your division once.

Playoffs- 6 teams will make the post season. 3 from each division

• Top 3 teams in each division make playoffs

• Once the 6 teams are determined, they would be seeded

1-6.

• Seeds 1 and 2(based off of record) will get first round bye

• Round 1 of playoffs (week 14)- seed 3 vs. seed 6 and seed

4 vs. seed 5

• Round 2 of playoffs (week 15)

Seed 1 vs. lowest rank seed from round 1 winner's

seed 2 vs. highest ranked team of round one winner

• Superbowl(week 16)- winners of round 2

Tiebreaker-regular season

• There will be no ties in this league, in the even the two teams are tied at the end of the week, a player that has already been picked (a non starter) will be the tie breaker. (youll see this option when you try to submit rosters)

Collusion

• Collusion is not permitted. Each owner will try to win through the efforts of his or her team only. Collusion is demonstrated by any transaction or series of transactions that works to the exclusive benefit of one team and the detriment of the other, or any series of transactions that amount to two or more teams pooling their rosters.

• Any transaction a team participates in should be of benefit to the team’s game time efforts. A transaction done solely to aid another team who plays a rival does not count as showing a benefit, and is a clear-cut example of collusion.

• Borrowing player(s) (two owners make a trade and then those players are trade back to the originally owners at another time) is a form of collusion and is prohibited.

Carolina Hustler said:
A 30 man roster +5 QB taxi squad?
No, i forgot to change that.We decided on 25 roster spots, with the 5 man qb taxi squad.If 25 ends up being too much, and is ruining the WW, we will cut down to a smaller number the following season.Only 3 Spots left now.

I'm not going to be able to grab one of those spots. Wish I could, sounds like fun. I've taken a team in a different league. So I'm maxed at this point.

Good Luck guys!! Enjoy the draft, and the season!!

Users who are viewing this thread