What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL #2 Rds# 13-16 (1 Viewer)

14.16 Byron Leftwich QB TB

15.01 Percy Harvin WR\RB ???

I really have a feeling that Harvin is going to be a special player at the next level.

14.16 Byron Leftwich QB TB

15.01 Percy Harvin WR\RB ???

I really have a feeling that Harvin is going to be a special player at the next level.
If he can stay on the field (some serious character concerns) and if he has an OFF coordinator that can feed him the ball in space, al la Bush, Reggie .He's certainly worthy of a #5 receiver slot on these rosters. :boxing:

Last edited by a moderator:
9 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

6 Members: Toads, krsone21, Team Legacy, OldMilwaukee, LHUCKS, Ghost of Bill Walsh

Let's knock some picks out, folks.

9 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

6 Members: Toads, krsone21, Team Legacy, OldMilwaukee, LHUCKS, Ghost of Bill Walsh

Let's knock some picks out, folks.
And GoBW (u r up) exits, stage left.I noticed that he usually leaves to consult the tea leaves, read the olde crystal ball....maybe check into the latest information flow?

Then, he returns and makes his pick.

I don't think the 16.16 deadline will effect us.

I think this guy goes to ATL at the #55 pick....if he lasts that long.

15.04: Casey, James ® FA-TE

® = Bye Week Roulette

This is the 1st survivor league draft I've done where there wasn't a significant run on any position.

Thumbs up to people not blindly following the herd.

LHUCKS goes on the clock in less than half an hour
Seriously? I was fine when I went away for Easter, PMed picks to people, got back in time to find out that I've been skipped by a grand total of one person, still had picks PMed out to people, came back to find out that LHUCKS, who has sent me precisely two PMs the entire draft, not only seems not to care about Jesus' resurrection, but actually woke up at 5 AM PDT on Easter Sunday to make his pick after starting a whine thread about it, which leads to me timing out, which I'm still fine with, because hey, I should have PMed more picks to LHUCKS even though the commish himself accused him of drafting the second pick on the list he sent, and then on a night when I'm here after 10:30 within 30 minutes of my pick, I'm greeted by a post basically telling the next person to pick as quickly as possible just in case I can be skipped? Aren't there any good people in the world named Jeff?

Seriously? I was fine when I went away for Easter, PMed picks to people, got back in time to find out that I've been skipped by a grand total of one person, still had picks PMed out to people, came back to find out that LHUCKS, who has sent me precisely two PMs the entire draft, not only seems not to care about Jesus' resurrection, but actually woke up at 5 AM PDT on Easter Sunday to make his pick after starting a whine thread about it, which leads to me timing out, which I'm still fine with, because hey, I should have PMed more picks to LHUCKS even though the commish himself accused him of drafting the second pick on the list he sent, and then on a night when I'm here after 10:30 within 30 minutes of my pick, I'm greeted by a post basically telling the next person to pick as quickly as possible just in case I can be skipped? Aren't there any good people in the world named Jeff?
sorry man, just a jab at Hucks from his earlier comment about Frank timing out in three hours. sorry you did not get it ....

came back to find out that LHUCKS, who has sent me precisely two PMs the entire draft,
False, I've sent you a PM every time you weren't already in the thread Chachi.
not only seems not to care about Jesus' resurrection, but actually woke up at 5 AM PDT on Easter Sunday to make his pick
Correct on both accounts...I'm agnostic...sue me.
which I'm still fine with, because hey, I should have PMed more picks to LHUCKS
Correct...you're on a roll now
even though the commish himself accused him of drafting the second pick on the list he sent,
BassNBrew is a hack...the last thing that's going to happen is BassNBrew's draft list influencing my decisions. Guy couldn't find a sleeper in a ####### morgue.
and then on a night when I'm here after 10:30 within 30 minutes of my pick, I'm greeted by a post basically telling the next person to pick as quickly as possible just in case I can be skipped? Aren't there any good people in the world named Jeff?
If it makes you feel better, I was going to give you at least an extra hour...I posses that kind of power over you.

:kicksrock: :lmao: :lmao:
Oh Jeff. You've got me all wrong. I'm easy breesy.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

came back to find out that LHUCKS, who has sent me precisely two PMs the entire draft,
False, I've sent you a PM every time you weren't already in the thread Chachi.
which I'm still fine with, because hey, I should have PMed more picks to LHUCKS
Correct...you're on a roll now
even though the commish himself accused him of drafting the second pick on the list he sent,
BassNBrew is a hack...the last thing that's going to happen is BassNBrew's draft list influencing my decisions. Guy couldn't find a sleeper in a ####### morgue.
and then on a night when I'm here after 10:30 within 30 minutes of my pick, I'm greeted by a post basically telling the next person to pick as quickly as possible just in case I can be skipped? Aren't there any good people in the world named Jeff?
If it makes you feel better, I was going to give you at least an extra hour...I posses that kind of power over you.
Bass will LOVE that one

Google top hits for "Jeff"

Jeff Hardy (bad guy in WWE wrestling)

Jeff Beck (told the Yardbirds to #### themselves during his Rock and Roll HoF induction speech)

Jeff Buckley (referred to a childhood raised by his single mother as "rootless trailer trash")

Jeff Bridges (after ruining Blown Away with his mangled Boston accent - "there's a bahhmb in the cahhh" - proceeded to become an icon for illicit drug addicts in the Big Lebowski)

Jeffrey Dahmer

I think I may be on to something.

Google top hits for "Jeff"Jeff Hardy (bad guy in WWE wrestling)Jeff Beck (told the Yardbirds to #### themselves during his Rock and Roll HoF induction speech)Jeff Buckley (referred to a childhood raised by his single mother as "rootless trailer trash")Jeff Bridges (after ruining Blown Away with his mangled Boston accent - "there's a bahhmb in the cahhh" - proceeded to become an icon for illicit drug addicts in the Big Lebowski)Jeffrey DahmerI think I may be on to something.
go kiss wilma and go to bed ....

Bass will LOVE that one
What's not to love about huckster. Play in a pay league with him and take his money...guess I should phase that as eventually take his money a year and a half later. Looking in the morgue for his sleepers like Lelie, Alexander, and Leinart might be a sound strategy for SSL3...fortunately I'm not in that league. I suspect that I'll see Fred and Jeff holding hands before I see Hucks contend in a league again.

Don't think we'll get thru another round tomorrow and I don't want to put everyone on a 30 min clock so we'll halt after Jeff's next pcik.

15.15 Neil Rackers, K-ARI

Good time to stash a kicker. I don't have anyone on Arizona. Need another D but don't think Jeff will take a 3rd so I might as well wait and get one with a decent bye week for me. If the byes on the remaining D's look good I can fill out the K slot before they get scarce. Still lots of interesting RBs left to look at.

Users who are viewing this thread