What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL 4 (1 Viewer)

Byron Leftwich

Luke McCown
McCown was taken at 13.08
So now what? Is JPeso still on the clock?I guess i spoke waaayyyyy too soon when i said that we were doing great on our drafting. Today has been an absolute clusterfuc4

z
I guess, technically, there is no clock right now. So it's really a non-pick and JPeso's still up at 18.01. I'll PM him to let him know.
use control f and then draft.

The thread has gotten too big for my cell.

Normal for the last rounds & team page.

Maybe it's the first posts get too big. :rolleyes:

So I'm catching up now.

Thanks for the PMs during the day z. :lol: for each.

Looks like we have

17.14 restless natives (4 hr) James Hardy WR BUF

17.15 Blazerz (1 hr) Shayne Graham PK CIN - Replacement Pick by Bass & his shiny new rule-

17.16 JPeso Byron Leftwich QB TB

Rd 18

18.01 JPeso James Casey TE Rookie

18.02 Blazerz (1 hr) Checked in about an hour after Peso pick

18.03 restless natives (4 hr)

I never really care if someone takes their clock.

Just show up. Let us know what to expect.

Like Pasquino naps or need more quality time. It hapens.

No hard feelings from me.

Can Blazerz let us know what's up (will you be saving your pick until the schedule comes out?)

Give Blazerz a chance to represent.

Can Blazerz let us know what's up (will you be saving your pick until the schedule comes out?)Give Blazerz a chance to represent.
Shiny new rule guy here doesn't understand your post. Me thinks guys like Blazerz probably shouldn't sign up for these drafts in the future if they don't fit their schedule.

To shiny and whom it may concern,

Looks like blazerz gets his hour 8am EST,

then we roll.

Shiny can pick for blaze if he thinks it's necessary.

I believe Taye Biddle is available.

To shiny and whom it may concern,Looks like blazerz gets his hour 8am EST, then we roll.Shiny can pick for blaze if he thinks it's necessary.I believe Taye Biddle is available.
He'll get nothing and like it. Taye is reserved for esteemed FBGs in round 20.Now settle down before I give you Madison Hedgecock.

agree. Let's roll!!!

Natives, you're up!!

z

pm's sent to natives and domination

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Safe to assume Blazers has timed out yet again. So he moves to a thirty minute clock and its Natives pick, correct?
i guess it doesn't matter because we are about to wrap this up, but when is enough, enough?
At this point, his clock is so small he won't hold up the draft much.At this point, the picks are so few it won't affect the competition or ADP much.

Bass will throw some picks in at the end if he no shows.

We're moving on.

His return to future drafts is between him and Bass. I don't know his story. Bass may not care.

So.... are we moving on? Is someone going to make a pick?

I'm thinking of just sending everyone a list with 30 players on it for my next 3 picks and be done with this.

We were doing so good until yesterday morning. What happened?

z

zoltar16 said:
Athletic Supporter said:
Just got a text message from Buck56 that he won't be online until Thursday...he's got a bad DSL modem or line...
Tell him not to worry. At this pace, we won;t get to his pick until next Tuesday.
:mellow: I'll try to keep an eye on the draft and get in touch with him for his pick should he come up before tomorrow.

Well if Blazers timed out at 9:00 then natives times out at 1:00 and its Nuggets pick.
balzers and restless had already timed out correct? so it has been jpeso's pick since the clock restarted this AM? :shrug: :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian Robiskie WR ROOK

I hope one of these guys has an Eddie Royal type season.

PM's on the way. Update list shortly. Last 36 hours has me confused.

Well if Blazers timed out at 9:00 then natives times out at 1:00 and its Nuggets pick.
balzers and restless had already timed out correct? so it has been jpeso's pick since the clock restarted this AM? :lmao: :confused:
No JPeso already made his 18.1 pick, meaning when the clock restarted at 8 AM it was Blazers pick (1HR clock) he timed out at 9 AM and put Natives on the clock (4 HR) Natives timed out at 1 PM putting Nugget on the clock. Natives has since made up his missed pick.

Byron Leftwich

Luke McCown
McCown was taken at 13.08
So now what? Is JPeso still on the clock?I guess i spoke waaayyyyy too soon when i said that we were doing great on our drafting. Today has been an absolute clusterfuc4

z
I guess, technically, there is no clock right now. So it's really a non-pick and JPeso's still up at 18.01. I'll PM him to let him know.
use control f and then draft.
:mellow:

zoltar16 said:
Athletic Supporter said:
Just got a text message from Buck56 that he won't be online until Thursday...he's got a bad DSL modem or line...
Tell him not to worry. At this pace, we won;t get to his pick until next Tuesday.
:shrug: I'll try to keep an eye on the draft and get in touch with him for his pick should he come up before tomorrow.
Guys, if Buck56's pick comes up, please PM me instead and I'll get in touch with him for his pick.

18.13------Steve Hauschka, K-Ravens

Sorry for the delay. A buddy brought me a rack of ribs from Couch's in Fayetteville, Arkansas. I was busy...

Sorry guys thought i would try my computer and it worked.

Friggin Frontier didnt even let me know they came and fixed the wires.

19.3 Hank Baskett WR Phily

i have to jam out for a couple of hours. I've sent my list for pick 19.11 to Pictus and Nugget.

Please PM them when i come up

z

19.05 Brad Cottam TE Chiefs

Can someone pm next? I am on an ancient computer today(dial up). It was all I could do to get logged in properly.

Users who are viewing this thread