What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS PLAYOFF THREAD*** (1 Viewer)

The PK at the end of the 1st better result in some energy for the Hawks, or it will be a long game. Playing very flat right now, no Offensive pressure at all. LET'S GO HAWKS!!!!!

The PK at the end of the 1st better result in some energy for the Hawks, or it will be a long game. Playing very flat right now, no Offensive pressure at all. LET'S GO HAWKS!!!!!
2nd period was much better than the 1st. Hawks really picked it up and showed a lot of heart.
Agreed, still the Flames are playing way too much in our zone for my liking. The Flames are countering very well and making me nervous.

I kinda called it to someone, said marty would score another and big buff or someone would kick cammalari's ### on saturday. I'll wait for part 2 now :goodposting:

HERE COME THE HAWKS, THE MIGHTY BLA-A-ACK-HAWKS! :goodposting:

Someone e-mailed today to offer me four tickets for Saturday's game, too! :wub:

chet, the avatar is me. I am committed to the Indian. :)

krista4 said:
HERE COME THE HAWKS, THE MIGHTY BLA-A-ACK-HAWKS! :excited:

Someone e-mailed today to offer me four tickets for Saturday's game, too! :pickle:

all these games you go to any chance of seeing you on the ice between 2 and 3 shooting the puck, heels optional :excited: Or at least be a passenger on the Zamboni.Watching the game last night it looks like quite a bit of fans got caught up in the concourse when Martin scored in OT. Everyone tips their hat to Havlat but it really was Ladd that may thet goal possible. Watch the replay and see Ladd bust his butt towards the goal he takes with him the Flames defenders and leaves Havlat wide open.

krista4 said:
HERE COME THE HAWKS, THE MIGHTY BLA-A-ACK-HAWKS! :thumbup:

Someone e-mailed today to offer me four tickets for Saturday's game, too! :pickle:

all these games you go to any chance of seeing you on the ice between 2 and 3 shooting the puck, heels optional :excited: Or at least be a passenger on the Zamboni.Watching the game last night it looks like quite a bit of fans got caught up in the concourse when Martin scored in OT. Everyone tips their hat to Havlat but it really was Ladd that may thet goal possible. Watch the replay and see Ladd bust his butt towards the goal he takes with him the Flames defenders and leaves Havlat wide open.
Yeah, Ladd was the reason the score was very possible and thankfully the refs saw that the defender pushed Ladd into the goalie and didn't call any interference. It was great to see this young team rebound so well.

krista4 said:
HERE COME THE HAWKS, THE MIGHTY BLA-A-ACK-HAWKS! :thumbdown:

all these games you go to any chance of seeing you on the ice between 2 and 3 shooting the puck, heels optional :lmao: Or at least be a passenger on the Zamboni.Watching the game last night it looks like quite a bit of fans got caught up in the concourse when Martin scored in OT. Everyone tips their hat to Havlat but it really was Ladd that may thet goal possible. Watch the replay and see Ladd bust his butt towards the goal he takes with him the Flames defenders and leaves Havlat wide open.
I'd do it if they let me DRIVE the zamboni. Those dudes always look so awkward and uncomfortable just riding on them. Pretty cool thing for a little kid, though.I used to go to 'hawks games after work sometimes, in heels, and be worried they'd ask me to shoot the puck. How embarrassing. Now I wear the Commit to the Indian t-shirt or the Winter Classic jersey (I know, sweater) I bought and am in no danger. :lol:

:shrug: :pickle: :pickle: :pickle: :pickle: :pickle: :pickle: :pickle:

These games are killing me. I have no voice left.

Jesus, what excitement. I remember when the Chicago Stadium was torn down and the United Center seemed so sterile. But now I don't remember ANY time the Chicago Stadium rocked quite the way the UC has rocked the past few days. :blackdot:

Honestly, if they keep relying on the pokecheck instead of actually hitting someone then they can forget about a long run. Calgary targeted Havlat for the past two games and while I don't expect someone to drop the gloves and create a penalty, someone needs to tee off on Phaneuf or one of their other top guys.

I am happy about the wins but I think they just got by. It's time to play physical or forget about going anywhere deep in the playoffs

Bertuzzi getting his stick up? You don't say...
:lmao: That was exactly what I said. I was just reading the wiki write-up of the Moore incident to my boyfriend, as he wasn't aware who Bertuzzi was. Shouldn't be allowed to play in the league.

Users who are viewing this thread