What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS PLAYOFF THREAD*** (1 Viewer)

Scott in for Seabs, Bolland back in as well as Bickle. Not sure why Bolland is playing because let's be honest our best defensemen in this series is out and is replaced by a stone handed sloth.

So who knew Bolland was this important?
That's why Sunday sucked so much, knowing he would be back tonight.
And from what Jesse Rodgers was tweeting, Q was saying he's been ready for a bit. :confused:
I don't know, Q's words and Bolland's words have been very contradicting the whole time. Versus announcer said something about Q saying he has been ready but had to pass the test first. Easy for Q to say he's ready, he wants him out there, it's not his brain.

And from what Jesse Rodgers was tweeting, Q was saying he's been ready for a bit. :confused:
I don't know, Q's words and Bolland's words have been very contradicting the whole time. Versus announcer said something about Q saying he has been ready but had to pass the test first. Easy for Q to say he's ready, he wants him out there, it's not his brain.
Are you watching the local Comcast feed? Did you hear the Chicago intermission where Conroyd was saying that he hoped Loungo was hurt?

Are you watching the local Comcast feed? Did you hear the Chicago intermission where Conroyd was saying that he hoped Loungo was hurt?
No, watching versus. Can't comment on that. I don't take to much offense from that kind of stuff, if your talking about a hamstring or something. But I guess I'd have to hear it, depends how you say it.

Torres takes out another. :(
A couple of the beat guys are saying this resurgence is the result of Torres' hit on Seabs and not getting a suspension. Not sure I believe that but it sure seems like they are playing for Seabs.
Awaken Brouwer while your at it Canucks. They do everything they can to get the Hawks best effort the next game, would have thought they would have learned by now, but good for us.

What does "commit to the indian" mean anyway? Isn't that on Krista's shirt too? What's the deal with that?

Users who are viewing this thread