What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL2 Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

really hate to do this with already 2 players off week 5 but just too good to pass up....

4.02 Aaron Rodgers QB GB

4.08 Philip Rivers - SD/5 - QB09

[Elvis] Well thank you... thank you very much!! [/Elvis]

I was expecting / hoping to get McNabb (apparently the word is out) or possibly Romo here - this is even better.

I was expecting / hoping to get McNabb (apparently the word is out) or possibly Romo here - this is even better.
this was my pick here. Stole him right from under me.

FYI guys - wife is ditching me for the weekend and leaving me with the two little ones. So it will be a bit more challenging getting on, but I should still keep up pretty well. Thx.

this was my pick here. Stole him right from under me.
Great minds think alike. Just glad I got to think of him first!! :hifive:

(See how I took the high road there, even though you're a Packers fan? :confused: )

Talked to teamramrod, it is going to be a while until his pick. He has been unable to check out the draft so far today, and needs to catch up.

are you guys kidding me....4.12 Fast Willie Parker RB PITpeacePMING EVERYONE
O was looking at the adp in other drafts and thought maybe I could steal him at my next pick. Wish I would have taken him over McFadden honestly.
I love him, but he doesn't catch passes, Mendenhall is back and is going to get a lot of carries as they prep him to take over feature back role in '10, plus they drafted a designated GL back. I think this is about right for Willie - he was on the short list I sent Wraith.

Users who are viewing this thread