What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL1 Draft Thread......take 2 (1 Viewer)

9.04 Marc Bulger QB St Louis

Grabbed him because his production should be better this year and because I feared the name he would get if selected by a certain someone else. Nice bye week cover I hope - week 8 at Detroit.

PM to Duckboy

edited to correct color of font

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad I grabbed my stinky second QB at the last turn as they evaporated in a hurry. With Mcnabb and Westie sharing a bye I couldn't risk being shut out.

Reaper picks:

9.06 QB Kerry Collins, Tenn

...and I'm going to have to catch up on these--won't take too long.

I surre do hate to pile on another week 9 bye--but there should be plenty of them to go around....

9.07 RB Dominic Rhodes, Buff.

pm'n Old Mil

Will be posting my thoughts on all 16 teams thru the 9th round. 1st 8 of them are already done. Hope to have the rest done later tonight possibly. Few As, couple Bs, some Cs, and yes maybe even an "F" in there somewhere.

With the 12th pick of the 9th round in the 2009 SSL1 Survivor Draft, the Ministry of Pain selects...

Anthony Fasano-TE Miami Dolphins

I'll talk about this pick more in my analysis posts later but let's just say I am very happy right now to find him here as the 16th TE off the board. Value

With the 12th pick of the 9th round in the 2009 SSL1 Survivor Draft, the Ministry of Pain selects...

Anthony Fasano-TE Miami Dolphins

I'll talk about this pick more in my analysis posts later but let's just say I am very happy right now to find him here as the 16th TE off the board. Value
good pick, part of the reason I won last year with him as my 3rd TE off the board, which at the time was scoffed at. (also snagged him in round4 of the FIX rookie draft wiff you guys.)

bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
seems like TL always does thisI think he times out at 1:19 EST
I challenge you to find one time I've timed out. I don't recall this ever happening and I bet if you look at my picks I'm in the UPPER HALF of average time per pick. Defense of this attack over.

Ministry of Pain said:
I'm not making excuses for him but he has kids, runs a business, trying to get his internet show up and going...I can't really come up with anything else.
Thanks Sean, to be funny... this sounds like a "real men of genius" commercial...

I challenge you to find one time I've timed out. I don't recall this ever happening and I bet if you look at my picks I'm in the UPPER HALF of average time per pick. Defense of this attack over.
I didnt mean time out. you just seem to take long to pick. we area ll busy and have lives, no harm meant. Just seems the bottom half of the draft has been waitin on yourelax

Users who are viewing this thread