Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brehh

16 team H2H keeper league

16 team H2H keeper league

IDP

Tackle Solo (3)

Tackle Assist (1)

Sack (10)

Interception (15)

Fumble Force (15)

Fumble Recovery (10)

Touchdown (20)

Safety (20)

Pass Defended (2)

Block Kick (20)

from http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index...howtopic=407745

Start

2 D

3 DB

4 DL

D Omar Gaither

D Aaron Kampman

DB Cedric Griffin

DB Daniel Bullocks

DB Brandon Carr

DB Chinedum Ndukwe

DB Quentin Mikell

DB Terrence Mcgee

DB Dunta Robinson

DL Antonio Pierce

DL Kawika Mitchell

DL Lawrence Timmons

DL Ben Leber

2009 ROOKIE DRAFT

i got 1.05, 1.15, 1.16, 2.03, 2.14, 2.15

pretty much taking the best player available at 5.Then go D with the rest of my picks.

Sooooooo out of my DEFENSE who is looking unlucky and should be traded?? Or any other comments on what i should do

THANKSSS

D Omar Gaither

D Aaron Kampman

Both of these guys are suspect, unfortunately. I think Kampman can work as a swing depth player in your scoring system, so he's probably okay to keep. If you can get someone to give LB3 or better value for him, I'd take the safer option. Gaither might get a chance to compete with Akeem Jordan, but it's less than an even bet that he'll win the job back.

DB Cedric Griffin

DB Daniel Bullocks

DB Brandon Carr

DB Chinedum Ndukwe

DB Quentin Mikell

DB Terrence Mcgee

DB Dunta Robinson

This is a very solid group for your scoring system and league size. Still, I wouldn't shy away from adding depth and upgrades here in the draft. The upside of the safeties in this group is just as good as the top linebackers -- Moore, Chung, Delmas and Mitchell are all legitimate DB2 potentials.

DL Antonio Pierce

DL Kawika Mitchell

DL Lawrence Timmons

DL Ben Leber

Leber and Mitchell are probably replacement level LB3-4s in a 16 teamer. They should be upgraded when you're able. With luck, you can hit that position hard and get lucky with the late firsts and early second, assuming the BPA there isn't still an offensive player.

Should i trade Kampman for James Farrior?

Unless you feel strongly that Kampman can hit both the 60 solo and 10 sack plateau, yes, I'd make that deal.

Thanks Jene i pulled the trigger on the Farrior trade.

Could i get your opinions on Antonio Pierce, Calais Cambell, and Thomas Davis?

Thanks Jene i pulled the trigger on the Farrior trade. Could i get your opinions on Antonio Pierce, Calais Cambell, and Thomas Davis?

I like Pierce, but he's never proven that he's got the range or stack/shed ability to consistently rack up tackles and it doesn't help that the defensive line (and now OLB group) is so effective in run support. I think he's limited to LB2 upside.Calais Campbell could be in line for a leap in production this season, but I'm not convinced that he's got the ability to put up 40-45 solos and 6-8 sacks. Plenty of upside for a guy you can likely get cheaply as a DL4, though. I wouldn't be comfortable expecting much more than 35 solos and 5 sacks, though.I think last season was Davis' career year, but he's going to be one of the better OLB values for years to come. Hard to expect 90+ solos and more than a small handful of sacks, though. Expect mid-high LB3 numbers and be happy with the LB2 upside.

I just got an offer for my #5 overall 2009 rookie pick.

Ryan Grant and Yeremiah Bell for my 5th rookie.

I feel like this a no brainer but i already have alot of DBs.

DB Cedric Griffin

DB Daniel Bullocks

DB Brandon Carr

DB Chinedum Ndukwe

DB Quentin Mikell

DB Terrence Mcgee

DB Dunta Robinson

Who would the odd man out be. or best trade chip?

BREHH

Not convinced that Ryan Grant is a great get for the 1.05 in a rebuilding situation (if I'm reading your sig right), but that's personal preference. If you think Grant can get back into the top 15 in a 16 team league, he may be a solid investment as later trade bait.

I think I'd trade any of your DBs if you're getting good value in return. Odd man out would probably be Brandon Carr.

What about Chad Greenway, Antonio Bryant, Benson/Grant/FAst Willie for 5th and Jordy Nelson

muchos gracias

-brehh

What about Chad Greenway, Antonio Bryant, Benson/Grant/FAst Willie for 5th and Jordy Nelsonmuchos gracias-brehh

I think that's a better offer. I'm not too high on Nelson and I think Bryant is legit. Greenway should be a solid swing starter or better in your situation. If you think Grant has a big rebound season in him, this is probably a solid deal.

What about Chad Greenway, Antonio Bryant, Benson/Grant/FAst Willie for 5th and Jordy Nelsonmuchos gracias-brehh

That seems like a generous offer. You should start 3 of those guys, maybe 4 if Stewart falters.

I like that, and I'd make sure not to take Parker @ RB.