What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Addicts Fantasy Football Is Now Recruiting for 2009, WCOFF FORMAT-100% (2 Viewers)

Soaring Eagle said:
hold me a spot in the auction for now - i will let you know for sure in the next 48 hrswhere can i get an official copy of the auction rules
Look in the by-laws...EVERYTHING is explained there.

Truman said:
I'd also like to book a spot in that auction. Payment can be made within a week.
Send me your email address to dluvlkn@yahoo.com please...if I'm counting right, that should wrap up recruiting for this auction (for now unless someone backs out)! thanks all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadline for dues has come and gone and I have a few owners who have yet to pay their dues and won't answer emails so I need to move forward and get the leagues filled.

I have 4 spots up for grabs

$100 Auction League 10

Auction 10 $100 - 1 Replacement Owner Needed - Auction Start date 8/24/09

$250 Redraft NO Trade League

WCOFF 3 $250 NO TRADE - 2 Replacement Owner Needed - Draft Start date 8/31/09

$500 Redraft NO Trade League

WCOFF 5 $500 NO TRADE - 1 Replacement Owner Needed - Draft Start date 8/31/09

If interested, please contact me at dluvlkn@yahoo.com...paypal is preferred but will take check/mo by mail if that's your only way to pay your dues.

Deadline for dues has come and gone and I have a few owners who have yet to pay their dues and won't answer emails so I need to move forward and get the leagues filled.

$500 league filled...I have 3 franchises available

$100 Auction League 10

If interested, please contact me at dluvlkn@yahoo.com...paypal is preferred but will take check/mo by mail if that's your only way to pay your dues.

$500 league filled...I have 3 franchises available

$100 Auction League 10

Let me think about that $100 auction today, Dennis. Just what I need...another ADDICTS league! Great commish, leagues for anyone interested.

Any more thoughts about it MM?

I still have 3 franchises available

$100 Auction League 8 - SLOW ONLINE AUCTION DRAFT

Auction 8 $100 - 1 Replacement Owner Needed - Auction Start date 8/24/09

$250 Redraft NO Trade League - SLOW ONLINE REDRAFT

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread