Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buck56

1.3 for 1.6 and Barnett or Sims

I also own the 1.1 and 1.2, not high on Beanie and could use a LB1 type of player that Barnett or Sims could be. Would you make this trade or is Beanie worth more than the 1.6 and one of these guys. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!!

I also own the 1.1 and 1.2, not high on Beanie and could use a LB1 type of player that Barnett or Sims could be. Would you make this trade or is Beanie worth more than the 1.6 and one of these guys. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!!

Those players aren't enough for me to move down from 1.03 to 1.06. That is a pretty steep drop to me and Barnett/Sims are not LB1s. They are both LB2/3 types now. You can do better.

Those players aren't enough for me to move down from 1.03 to 1.06. That is a pretty steep drop to me and Barnett/Sims are not LB1s. They are both LB2/3 types now. You can do better.
Thanks!