What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MEMPHIS BBQFest > 2023 > 1 Month Away - $100,000 budget due to inflation! (2 Viewers)

• Saturday 10a-6p : Southern Hotwing Fest - My team will be competing (2nd place last year)

• Sunday Noon till 6pm : Rajun Cajun Crawfish Festival - VIP Setup with ESPNRadio's Tent ; free booze n bugs. :thumbup:
Never done the wing festival. Is it like the BBQfest where the public has to buy their food from vendors (unless, of course, you know one of the teams?)
Yeah I believe that is the case. that said it seems like there is a LOT more stuff going on for the casual visitor. There are two stages with something like 16 bands playing... hot wing eating contest...etc. Plus the tents are less of a "blocked in" thing... most teams spill out into the street. For example we've got a 10x10 tent. We've got 12 people on the team plus I've invited 15-20 guests down personally. The tents are more like just a place to cook under and a place to house your kegs. I've talked to several folks who've done it without knowing anyone and said they had a blast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Full list of teams competing at Memphis in May World Championship of BBQ

10 Bones BBQ

4 Pork Harmony

Adribbers

Airpork Pilots

All Star Ten Pin Porkers

Annesdale Pork

Aporkalypse Now

Auto Be Grillin

B.B. Kings Blues Club

Baby Back Grillers Allstars

Bad Bob's BBQ

Bad Pig BBQ

The Barbecue Experiment

Barbecue Joe

Barbeque Republic

Barboro's High Life on the Hog

The Bastey Boys

BBQ Freaks

BBQ Team

Beckerle Championship Cookers

The Beef N' The Chicken

Beemer Steamers

Bell Bottoms BBQ

The Best Little Boarhouse in Memphis

Big Al and the Buttrubbers

Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q

Big Mook's BBQ

Big River BBQ

Black Jack Barbecue

The Black Pig BBQ

Boardello's

Boars Night Out

Boars R Us BBQ Team

Born in the Que S. A.

Boss Pit

Brolumni Bar-B-Que

Brown Chicken Brown Cow

Bryce Boar Blazers

Bubba Grills

Buckeye BBQ Team

Bulab Barbecuers

Bushwood BBQ

Butt-Oh-Dacious

Cadillac Grillz

Can Do BBQ Team

Captain Jack

Carolina Traveler

Castle Cookers

Central Smokers

The CharSide POS BBQ Team

Chauvinist Pig

Cherry Red Roasters

The Chi-Town Cookers

Cigar City Smokers

City Hogs

Conquistaboars

Contempt of Pork

Cool Smoke

Cotton Patch Cooking Crew

Cotton Pickin' Porkers

The Count Bastie Porkestra

Crispy Critters

Crosstown Neighborhood Assc.

Curly Tail Smokers II

Danish National BBQ Team

Delta Bones

Dirty Hogs

Doc & Dicie's BBQ

Dr. BBQ

Emily's TN Prime

ESI's Boar House BBQ

The Fabulous Faultliners

Fat Side Up

Fatback Collective

Field of Pigs

Fire House 5

Fireman John's BBQ

The Flying Pigs

Fossil Fueled Porkers

Getting Piggy With It

Give the Devil His Que

The Good, The Bad & The Swine

The Grand Masters of Cooking Disasters

Grandaddy's Original Barbecue

Greaseland Porkers

Gwatney Championship BBQ Team

Half Porked

Here For the Beer

Hog Express

Hog Heaven

Hog Nebula

Hog Wild Competition Team

Hogapalooza

The Hogfather

Hoggystyle

Hogweiser

Hot Off "Le Coles"

Jacks Old South

JRG Cooking

Jubon's

Kill'em & Grill'em Que

Killer Hogs

Knob Creek Smokers

Lillie's Q

Lip Smackin' Que

Lord of the Swine

Love Meat Tender

LVOB

Ma & Pa's Hillbilly B.B.Q.

MacDaddy Meat

Magically Piglicious

Meat Makers

Meat Mitch

Meat, Drink and Be Merry

Mid-South Mayham

Modern Porkfolio Theory

Moonswiners

Myers' Barbecue Company

Natural Born Grillers

Nortorious P.I.G.

The Norwegian National Barbecue Team

Not Ready for Swine Time Porkers

NUVA Swine and Spine

Oinking on the River

Olde Smoker's Fine Swine

Optimus Swine

The Other Team

Page's Pig Pen

Paradise Porkers

Parrothead Porkers of Hogaritaville

Party Q

Peg Leg Porkers

The People's Republic of Swina

Performance Smokers

Peyton Place Motley Que

P-Funk & the Fatback Allstars

Philips Bodine Cooking Team

Pickering Porkers

Pig Cookers of America

Pig Diamonds

Pig Nation

Pig Pandemonium

Pig Stars

Pig-A-Licious

Pigs Gone Wild

Pigs in Gin

Pigs in Space BBQ

Pigs O War

The Pit and the Pigulum II

Pit Panthers

Pits and Ash

Planet Barbeque, Inc.

Poker Porkers

Pork & Bean Counters

Pork Barrel BBQ

Pork Fiction

Pork Me Tender

The Pork University

Porkosaurus

Pork Que

Porkscriptions Cooking Team

Porkstars

Pot Bellie Cookers

Prime Time BBQ

Professor Pork & The Rib Raiders

Pure Pleasure Porkers

Purple Pork Masters

The Q Spot

The Ques Brothers

Quesin' Altitude

Q-Wiggly

Ranucci's Big Butt BBQ

Rebel Roaster Revue

Red Dawg Porkers

Red Hot Smokers

Redneck Bar-B-Q Express

Refined Swine

Reservoir Hogs

Ribdiculous Bar-B-Krewe

Rib-Ka-Teers

Ribmasters

Rickety Rack

Right on Q

Righteous Ribbers

Sarge's

Serial Grillers

Sharp Smokers

The Shed BBQ & Blues Joint

Ship Racked

Shoats and Skins

Show Hog - Universal (DBA Team Manwagon)

Sicilian Smokers

Silky O'Sullivan's

Silver Bullet Smokers

Simple Q

Slab Yo Mama BBQ

SlabJo Mama BBQ Cooking Team

Slabs A' Smokin

Sloppy Chops

Smokemasters

Smoke Shack BBQ

Smokers Anonymous

Smokin' On The River

Smokin Razorbacks

Smokin Spiders

Smokin with an Attitude

SnoutKast

South Carolina Swiners

South Pork

Southaven Meathogs

Sow Luau

Squeal Street BBQ

SSG Ribbers

Succulent Swine Smokers Society

Suspicious Rinds

Sweet Swine O'Mine

Sweetness of Hog

Swine & Dine

The Swinery

The Swinos

Sysco's Cajun Cookers Too

Tangled Up in Que

Tennessee Boar-B-Que

Tom & Jerrys Global Porkers

Tombstone Cookers

Too Sauced To Pork

Totally Boar'd BBQ

Tower Rock

Transporkers

Tucker Cooker

TuPork Shakur

Twyford BBQ & Catering

Ubee's Riverpigs

Ubon's Barbeque of Yazoo

Uncle Mac's BBQ Crue

Victory Lane BBQ

Vienna Volunteer Fire Dept

Voo Doo Q

Wasted-N-Basted

Where Ma Boars At?

Whole Hog Café

Wild Boar Smokers

Will-Be-Que BBQ Team

Willingham's River City Rooters

World Famous Larry Williams/Spiderpigs

Yazoo's Delta Q

18 Days till load in! Still tying up lots of loose ends...

Which FBGs are going to be coming in town / Going down there? I know there were several talking about making the trip...

:popcorn:

UPDATE FOR THOSE WHO MAY BE ATTENDING:A poll was sent out today by Memphis In May organizers to get the consensus on relocating the festival on the same week, or to change the date of the festival and keep it at Tom Lee Park. From the commercial appeal:
"The 250 teams have until 5 p.m. today to respond to the poll. The MIM operating committee will meet at 6 p.m. to make a decision.Officials for the 34-year-old barbecue contest have scouted several locations to hold the festival, but Hampton said she couldn’t reveal the exact locations until the board decides.“It has to be a place where 250 teams can bring in their equipment to cook,” Hampton said. “There has to be access to electricity, to water. This isn’t some back-yard grill competition. It’s a huge undertaking to move it.”The contest began in The Orpheum theater parking lot. It has been at Tom Lee Park since.Teams are expected to start setting up on Saturday when the river will likely be at 44 feet.“We are struggling with what to do,” Hampton said. “The board will make the ultimate decision but we don’t have a contest if we don’t have teams, so it was important to know what they want to do.”Canceling the competition is not an option, she said"
FWIW: Our team voted to relocate rather than to change the date.

'[icon] said:
FWIW: Our team voted to relocate rather than to change the date.
I imagine most teams will choose to keep the dates & just move the location. The amount of planning & logistics that go into this won't allow time enough to change this close to it. Most people plan time off work to accommodate being on a team.I think the fairgrounds option makes the most sense. Heck, if the weather cooperates, I wouldn't be surprised to see near record attendance numbers this year due to its proximity inside the city instead of downtown. Of course, it hurts the overnight plans of those who had hotel rooms booked (mostly team members) who stay there the whole week & have a home base to sleep & shower. No nearby hotels. I wonder if they'll have a dedicated RV/camping area there now that they'll have more room. From what I remember, the electrical hookups at Tiger Lane only have so many that will supply RVs; I don't think the majority will carry heavy loads.In any case, I'll probably be there on Thursday night, & try to swing by y'all's spot. It's gonna be interesting to see the venue change, but the food & party should be just as killer.

It was just announced. Confirmed.... Tiger Lane / Fairgrounds is the locale. As we get more information I'll pass it around. :thumbup:

My biggest concern is proximity to Orange Mound. :unsure:

Sneak Peek : 2011 Slab Yo Mama BBQ Shirts - "Slow Smoked & Whiskey Bent"

BLUE: Full Size "Slow Smoked & Whiskey Bent" Logo on Front. Full Size Slab Yo Mama Logo on Back.

GREY: Small Slab Yo Mama Logo on front. Full Size "Slow Smoked & Whiskey Bent" logo on the back.

BLUE: Full Size "Slow Smoked & Whiskey Bent" Logo on Front. Full Size Slab Yo Mama Logo on Back.

GREY: Small Slab Yo Mama Logo on front. Full Size "Slow Smoked & Whiskey Bent" logo on the back.
Available for sale? :bye:
There will be some, yep. Not sure on pricing but usually $12-15 IIRC (it is a fundraiser of sorts for the team). They are always high quality shirts that wear quite well. Shoot me a PM if you're seriously interested with sizing/colors and whatnot and I'll get you taken care of.

There will be some, yep. Not sure on pricing but usually $12-15 IIRC (it is a fundraiser of sorts for the team). They are always high quality shirts that wear quite well. Shoot me a PM if you're seriously interested with sizing/colors and whatnot and I'll get you taken care of.
:bye:

:bye:
Dude. Shhhh. I can't actually surprise you with #### from this festival if you call dibs on everything :lmao:

Please keep your eyes and ears open for the flood. It's not worth it to risk your lives over BBQ.
Tiger Lane / Fairgrounds is completely out of the path of the flood plain. :thumbup: The new map is out. For those who are interested in getting an idea of the scope of this event... HERE IS THE MAP

To put this into scope, at the of the Map is the Liberty Bowl Football Stadium. That means each section of that center lawn is a good bit bigger than a football field. We are at R-12 now... on the corner just near the Judges Tent (sweet!). Our spot looks to be about 32x70 now. :thumbup: :excited:

We're very pleased. Prime Mid-Park Corner lot that is extremely close to the judging tent (short walk = easier plus your meat has had less time to cool on the way there)

It will be interesting to see how we can squeeze our 40' long double-decker BBQ Trailer into that area with the trees and whatnot but I'm sure we'll manage.

CALL OUTS:

Semi-Zoomed view with our space highlighted

Close-Up view of our Tent's Location - Looks to be about 32'x70'

:boxing:

Here are some shots of the new venue:

Here is what our spot will look like : End Cap. 4 Parking spots on each end plus the space in the middle. Nobody will actually be parking there. Entire space will be fenced in for a party.

Tiger Lane at Night

Here is what our spot will look like : End Cap. 4 Parking spots on each end plus the space in the middle. Nobody will actually be parking there. Entire space will be fenced in for a party.

Tiger Lane at Night
At least you dont have to worry about mud and putting down the flooring, I assume foot traffic will go down the sidewalk/grass area? Are you going to put the smokers more towards the middle of the lot?

Tiger Lane at Night
At least you dont have to worry about mud and putting down the flooring, I assume foot traffic will go down the sidewalk/grass area? Are you going to put the smokers more towards the middle of the lot?
Agreed. No need to mess with flooring. It will be a hassle and not worth it. Rain doesn't look to be a big factor yet but it's early. Traffic will move down the sidewalk and the smoker will be in the back of the lot with the bar (sorta creating a 32x15 "team only" zone for storage, pit, behind bar, etc.

Okay. Forming the guest list here.

If you're planning on coming down and visiting our tent, please shoot me a PM.

I need to add you to the list and pass along my cell in the event there are any issues.

Tonight is the big load-in. Bar, kegerator, booze, mixers, tables, tents, cups, etc etc all getting loaded in and set up. I'll be slipping out of the office in about 30 mins and I'll be done for the week. Will definitely be :banned: during load in tonight and then tomorrow we'll head downtown, check into our hotel for the week (4 star stay baby) and then head to the park to finish setting up and start eating/drinking/mixing/mingling for the next 4 days.

Some of the bar supplies in the corner of my garage. 30 Handles of Sobieski Vodka, 60 Bottles of Zing Zang Mix, a buncha jack daniels, plus a ton of mixers and water. Lots lots more where that came from....

A portion of the bar supplies ready for load in

The twitter feed @slabyomama will be where I'll be posting the most frequent updates for those who are interested in following along with this week of excesses...

:blackdot:

Some of the bar supplies in the corner of my garage. 30 Handles of Sobieski Vodka, 60 Bottles of Zing Zang Mix, a buncha jack daniels, plus a ton of mixers and water. Lots lots more where that came from....
Just bought some Zing Zang on a recommendation from the guy at Total Wine. Haven't tried it yet but am looking forward to it.In honor of the party in Memphis, I'm thinking that I may bring out the smoker this weekend. Haven't done anything on it since right after Christmas. Bring on the meats!Have fun, be safe and eat well. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures as the debauchery begins.

Just bought some Zing Zang on a recommendation from the guy at Total Wine. Haven't tried it yet but am looking forward to it.In honor of the party in Memphis, I'm thinking that I may bring out the smoker this weekend. Haven't done anything on it since right after Christmas. Bring on the meats!Have fun, be safe and eat well. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures as the debauchery begins.
:thumbup: :thumbup: If you like Bloody Marys then you will LOVE Zing Zang. Wins pretty much every award and will literally have a ton of sediment in the bottom of your cup from all the stuff mixed in it.

Icon, I hope all goes well and you have a great time this year. I have been living the Memphis in May BBQ fest vicariously through your thread the last two years. I have watched this on the travel channel and vowed to get down there but 12+ hours from Michigan makes it tough. For another year it will be smelling the smoke and tasting the cold beer through your postings. Telling the wife next year is the year and will try to book airfare in advance.

Good Luck!!!

'dmac37 said:
Icon, I hope all goes well and you have a great time this year. I have been living the Memphis in May BBQ fest vicariously through your thread the last two years. I have watched this on the travel channel and vowed to get down there but 12+ hours from Michigan makes it tough. For another year it will be smelling the smoke and tasting the cold beer through your postings. Telling the wife next year is the year and will try to book airfare in advance.

Good Luck!!!
Thanks man. Glad some folks are enjoying the updates! It is most definitely one of those things you gotta check out someday. We got most of the load-in done today. Bar is stocked. We've got some electrical issues (Short?), and plumbing issues (pump sealed?) with our newly refurbished trailer. We've got a plumber and an electrician (with the company who did the work) meeting me at the booth at 7am tomorrow to hammer out the issues and get it fixed. In addition the new venue has ####ty electrical supply. Instead of our usual dedicated triple 20-amp circuit, we're now trying to tie into these outdoor "posts" with plugs on them. Each is supposed to have a dedicated 20A cirtcuit but turns out their 15A with GFI sockets. We kept tripping breakers running a single fridge or Ice machine off a post. Driving us nuts. They're supposed to swap them into 20A GFIs overnight but if it's still ####ed up in the AM we're going to be raising hell tomorrow. We're running a LOT of gear in our spot and losing power constantly is simply NOT an option.

Our booth contains: LARGE flip top deep freeze, large side by side fridge, huge kegerator, large ReddiIce machine, Light/Pump on a 40ft double decker BBQ trailer, a full PA system including 18" sub, several nightclub lighting units, etc. A sketchy electrical supply is not going to cut it.

Off to bed now. Some new pics posted to the twitter feed of setup shortly...Tomorrow things will dial up a bit on the "low key" friends and family night.

Bar partially stocked...

Setup is in progress... lots of work to do

The bull#### 20A electrical towers...

Squeezing the last few hours of daylight while working on electric panel... to be continued

FYI I likely wont be posting daily updates in here during the festival. The best way to follow will be the twitter feed.

In addition the new venue has ####ty electrical supply. Instead of our usual dedicated triple 20-amp circuit, we're now trying to tie into these outdoor "posts" with plugs on them. Each is supposed to have a dedicated 20A cirtcuit but turns out their 15A with GFI sockets. We kept tripping breakers running a single fridge or Ice machine off a post. Driving us nuts. They're supposed to swap them into 20A GFIs overnight but if it's still ####ed up in the AM we're going to be raising hell tomorrow. We're running a LOT of gear in our spot and losing power constantly is simply NOT an option. Our booth contains: LARGE flip top deep freeze, large side by side fridge, huge kegerator, large ReddiIce machine, Light/Pump on a 40ft double decker BBQ trailer, a full PA system including 18" sub, several nightclub lighting units, etc. A sketchy electrical supply is not going to cut it.
If I remember correctly, when Tiger Lane opened last year, its first participants were those who taligeted for the Southern Heritage Classic game. People were blowing the breakers left & right trying to run TVs, sound systems, fridges, & everything else they could plug into them. I'm no electrician, but I remember reading that most of the electrical are only rated for lighter loads. I think only a certain lot has dedicated hookups for RVs & heavier loads. I was wondering how MIM was gonna address this issue, & if they were gonna bring in generators for this thing. Hope it all gets solved soon!I wonder how many time the new fountain will be defiled by the end of the week. I forsee many people taking a bath in there.

*********BREAKING NEWS!***********

Just heard results in some of the ancillary categories, and Slab Yo' Mama won SECOND PLACE in the "Anything But" Seafood category!!!

Congrats [icon]!!!!

Can't wait to hear the details. :popcorn:

Yo! Typing on blackberry so forgive brevity. Shrimp Grits topped w carmelized onions, bacon, and chives. It was quite tasty. End was a nice finish. Today is judging for ribs.

Party has been nuts. Over 14000 people have been thru our tent. We've gone thru 20 kegs and about 75-80 handles of booze in 2 nights. Absolutely insane party.

Met tusken raider for a bit thursday. Very cool guy!

Yo! Typing on blackberry so forgive brevity. Shrimp Grits topped w carmelized onions, bacon, and chives. It was quite tasty. End was a nice finish. Today is judging for ribs. Party has been nuts. Over 14000 people have been thru our tent. We've gone thru 20 kegs and about 75-80 handles of booze in 2 nights. Absolutely insane party.Met tusken raider for a bit thursday. Very cool guy!
Enjoyed meeting you & your beautiful s/o; you guys were great to hang with. Thanks for the hospitality, [icon]! In my short time spent at the Slabyomama party site, I drank a few draft beers (with a jello shot thrown in for good measure), shook hands with a badass blues guitarist, met a friendly coed from Sweden, picked myself up a SYM t-shirt, & discovered [icon] & I had a few mutual friends. Everyone I met at SYM were great team members who know how to get the job done - I could tell you guys are seasoned vets here. I'll look forward to stopping by again next year, & congrats on your placing!

Holy #### I am tired. Almost done with loadout. We did terrible in ribs due to some issues w/ meat quality and our pitmaster's cooking (meat was moist but a little firm.

Overall it went extremely well.... Had a kickass time. I wanna just eat something OTHER than bbq, lie on the couch and watch the grizzlies game.

If anyone has any questions ill try to answer em tonight!

Our team came in 26th in ribs, which is actually very good! We're just a casual team so that is an excellent outcome.

Also came in fifth in sauce (tomato). :excited:

Our team came in 26th in ribs, which is actually very good! We're just a casual team so that is an excellent outcome.Also came in fifth in sauce (tomato). :excited:
:thumbup: :thumbup: Very nice! Congrats! 26th in ribs at MIM is a very very good finish for ANY team :yes:

In the interest of...well...entertaining you guys: Here's are some gratuitous female shots from our tent over the last few days. Keep in mind this is a BBQ in a parking lot, not a nightclub...so these gals aren't in full polish-up mode:

Dancefloor Chicas >

Banana Creme Pie (asians on the outside, white girls in the middle)

Attached at the hip

Bonus Shot and another Bonus Shot

Our Buxom Pink Lasses
More fine examples of why this fest rules. I've been attending since the early 90s, & remember the wild days of the team stickers & waterguns**, but understand why the fest banned them both. Definitely makes for a better, more grown up atmosphere. Congrats, on your team's placing, Krista!

(** Each team had their name/logo/phrase printed on rolls colored peel off stickers. Usually, team members would stand in front of their booths & as folks would walk by, they would slap a sticker on them to "advertise" & get more people to their party. Well, this usually degenerated into stickers being slapped onto bootys & chest areas more often than not. But it was always fun to watch the hotties end up looking like they'd were pretty much wearing nothing but stickers, while the "notties" always ended up begging, and "bargaining" for theirs. For obvious reasons, this tradition was short lived. As for the waterguns, well, let's just say at some point, some prominent people got sprayed & didn't really appreciate it.)

Thanks, [icon] and Tusken Raider! I was not happy with the change of venue this year and was much less involved (I just like stumbling home), but it was a very good result for our team in general, and I think people were pleased with how well things went in the alternate venue.

Back to full strength for me next year! (Unless we have once-in-90-years flooding again.) :)

I'm coming to this next year. I made arrangements to be at the Morgan Keegan building last week specifically so I could come this year, but then the flooding scared me off. Congrats to icon and krista for what looked to be a great time :thumbup:

Just booked my hotels. On hotwire for 4 Star Downtown (with fitness center and "golf nearby" icons) you can book the Westin Memphis (right off beale.. PRIME locale) for $167/night plus taxes. That's a FANTASTIC deal for that location. On travelocity these rooms are $360/night for those dates. IF you're needing to be certain you get two beds, specify 4 ADULTS. There will be a slight ($2) upcharge but hotwire can not give you a single bed room when you specify 4 adults. If you're willing to walk a bit or take a cab and want to save some cash, the $105/night 3.5 star hotel is the Crowne Plaza up by the pyramid / interstate. Still a very nice hotel, just a bit farther from the action.
Getting ready to book this trip finally, just have to find out when/if my old man is going to have his knee replaced.

2012 MEMPHIS IN MAY BBQFEST is now in the planning phase.

Please skim the thread for info on previous years events, lots of pictures, etc. I'll be happy to answer any questions as well.

As always: http://memphisinmay.org/worldchampionshipbbqcontest

Slab Yo Mama BBQ will be competing yet again. Coming off a 2nd place finish in Seafood last year, we're optimistic about having another great year. There is a very good chance FBG's own Tipsy McStagger of McClure's Barbeque fame will be in attendance and very well might be lending his hand in the pit and kitchen! :thumbup: :excited:

No confirmation yet but last year we were sponsored by Bardog/Pabst, Red Bull, Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix, Sobieski Vodka, and many others.

We throw a pretty proper party and will have THE BEST live music at the festival featuring the 2011 Beale Street Entertainer of the Year and an Albert King Award winner (Best Blues Guitarist by Beale St Music Society). We'll also have a fantastic live DJ on Thursday and Friday nights.

Food and beverage are always included at Slab Yo Mama BBQ's tent. Once you're in, you're eating/drinking on us for the duration of the festival. It will cost you $8/day to get into the festival.

LODGING:

HOtels downtown are already filling up. You can stay away from town but know that the drive is a ##### after drinking all day (if that's your thing). Expect to pay $150-300/night for hotels in the downtown area.

BOOKING HOTWIRE HOTELS (DOWNTOWN MEMPHIS):

The 3.5 star is NOT really walking distance by memphis standards. It's the Crowne Plaza up by the pyramid (just booked there 5 mins ago). It's about a 1/2 to 2/3mi walk. Doable but for older folks or folks who aren't very mobile it can be a bit much. There is a trolley that runs down main and a shuttle from the hotel that will drive you, but late night you'll want to take a cab ($5).

The 3 star is holiday inn select (90% sure). That one is about 1/4mi max from the head of beale and while it's not quite as nice, it's not too bad. It's a bit more though.
MUCH More information to come.... for now, that should get you started. If you've got any questions, fire away! :banned:

'Buddy Ball 2K3 said:
Rooms booked!
:thumbup: I'll be just down the road. FBG'S IN ATTENDANCE THIS YEAR AT SLAB YO MAMA BBQ:• Tipsy McStagger (partying & cooking in some capacity)• Buddy Ball 2K3 • Krista: You guys doing the fest again this year?

Users who are viewing this thread