Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

1 minute ago, dhockster said:

Okay so it looked like Koepka might have an historic runaway major after Friday. However, he was not able to keep up all the way through the weekend and ended up winning by 2. This made me revisit Tiger's Pebble Beach win in 2000. He averaged 68 for his 4 rounds and the field averaged just over 75. That's 7 shots a round that he was better than the average player in the tournament. That is truly insane, and I don't know if there is anyone in any sport who was that dominant over the rest of their competitors in a single event.

Not really arguing against your point, but just pointing out that BPB is a much tougher track.  And the wind kicking up on the back nine on Sunday made it even worse.  I don't think DJ and Keopka were so much falling apart, as much as they were struggling in the conditions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheIronSheik said:

Not really arguing against your point, but just pointing out that BPB is a much tougher track.  And the wind kicking up on the back nine on Sunday made it even worse.  I don't think DJ and Keopka were so much falling apart, as much as they were struggling in the conditions.

I am not taking anything away from Koepka. But Woods was almost 4 shots a round better than the two slappies (Ernie Els and Miguel Angel Jiminez) who finished in second place. The conditions at Pebble Beach were very tough, yet Woods shot 12 under when the next best score was 3 over par. It still boggles my mind.

• Like 1