What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL 4 Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

Apparently Wayback was not around as I sent him my list.. soooo..

17.05 Javon Walker, WR, OAK
Sorry about that Sinrman. Was headed out the door when it arrived. I should have just forwarded it to someone else, but I thought you were still around.

18.08 Pat White QB/WR/? MIA

Just testing a hunch.Not sure where he will categorized but in a bestball format he might actually be used

It was good drafting with you all...good job keeping this moving.

We started last and yet we finished second :shrug:

Norseman said:
It was good drafting with you all...good job keeping this moving.We started last and yet we finished second :scared:
I think you guys did quite a good job of not only getting the draft done in a timely fashion but very good drafting on everyone's part. I was going to do a team analysis but decided it would be futile. There's very good teams throughout this draft and hard to pin it down to one or two teams. I think everyones got a shot accompanied with that all important factor in fantasy football, LUCK!!!I kinda followed this draft to try and learn from it and I came away with better knowledge of 16 team drafts. Their hard in that I know players fly off the board and you've got to be on the ball to ensure you don't miss any opportunities to better your team. My hats off to you gentleman for your efforts and expertise in this draft. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread