What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I post my favorite commercials in here (1 Viewer)

We use that all the time now.....something odd happens and someone blurts out blue.....it happened last time a buddy and I were at Home Depot....there was actually someone with blue hair.  We couldn't help ourselves. 
That's awesome.  Will have to steal that.  I'm in need of some new shtick.

"if you're looking for a grout brush, this is the..."

"did he ask for your help?"

"no... no."  

The way he looks at the guy and says "no" with the disappointment in his eyes... he so wanted to talk him into a quality grout brush.  With his white sneakers, khaki pants and dad's wind breaker jacket.  Love that guy.  

That's awesome.  Will have to steal that.  I'm in need of some new shtick.
When I first started doing it more often my kids just shook their head in embarrassment (typical dad joke).......now they are doing it too.  It's awesome.   It always cracks up anybody around that has seen the commercial (which is most everyone now).  Sometimes you will get a look like they know that is from something but can't quite place it but then when you remind them they start cracking up..........and then they start doing it.  

Last edited by a moderator:
"if you're looking for a grout brush, this is the..."

"did he ask for your help?"

"no... no."  

The way he looks at the guy and says "no" with the disappointment in his eyes... he so wanted to talk him into a quality grout brush.  With his white sneakers, khaki pants and dad's wind breaker jacket.  Love that guy.  
"Sorry, my phone doesn't have a mute button"

"They all have a mute button"   (circles the top left corner in the big pre-drawn phone diagram)   

Gally said:
When I first started doing it more often my kids just shook their head in embarrassment (typical dad joke).......now they are doing it too.  It's awesome.   It always cracks up anybody around that has seen the commercial (which is most everyone now).  Sometimes you will get a look like they know that is from something but can't quite place it but then when you remind them they start cracking up..........and then they start doing it.  
Let's say someone you knew hadn't. What link would you give them so they could see it and know WTF everyone was talking about?

I LOVE the Modelo commercials. I don't drink beer but if I did, I prob would drink Modelo just because of them. 

Also, I HATE the Corona commercials with whoever that guy is and Snoop. 

Another one I LOVE is the Mark Hamill and Patrick Stewart Uber Eats commercials. My 5 year old still repeats it "I am my Daddy.... wait, what?" 

I HATE the Uber Eats with Simone Biles and whoever that guy is. It is a shame, Simone is such an awesome athlete and that is the best that they could come up with her? Sad. 

I'm not sure if this belongs in the best or worst commercials thread, but I always laugh at the end of EVERY drug commercial when they say "do not take XXX if you are allergic to XXX"

NO ####????

BRILLIANT!!

That commercial has me catching and stopping myself from doing similar. The other day at the supermarket, the total came out to 1064 and I almost said to the cashier "hey, that was my street address growing up" I heard that guys voice saying "she doesn't care, no one cares about that"
Reminds me of the thrill I first get when the pretty young cashier punches in my birthdate a good ten years younger than I am when buying alcohol.  Then later I realize that's probably her dad's birthday.  

I'm not sure if this belongs in the best or worst commercials thread, but I always laugh at the end of EVERY drug commercial when they say "do not take XXX if you are allergic to XXX"

NO ####????

BRILLIANT!!
Worst commercials thread FTW

That commercial has me catching and stopping myself from doing similar. The other day at the supermarket, the total came out to 1064 and I almost said to the cashier "hey, that was my street address growing up" I heard that guys voice saying "she doesn't care, no one cares about that"
:lol:   That is SO something I would do.  Which makes me sad because I'm obviously turning into these guys in the commercial.  

BLUE!

of the geico commercials, yes.  simply because they do the kid & play dance at the end.  
I'll probably flip and start hating this commercial if it gets a long run (much as with the original song), but "scoop there it is" with the adjusted lyrics naming different ice cream flavors, chocolata chocolata, with "sprinkles!" at the end is making me giggle right now. Cleverly done.

Users who are viewing this thread