What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replithentic Sports Jerseys (2 Viewers)

Buckfast 1

Footballguy
I read about these Replithentic NFL Jerseys on a Falcons forum last week, and I went ahead and ordered a Michael Turner jersey.

I just received the jersey today, and overall I'm pretty impressed with the quality of the jersey considering that it only cost $45.99. It looks like the jersey is made from a pretty high quality material, all of the letters, numbers, and logos are stitched on, and as far as I can tell all of the logos look realistic. There are some flaws in the stitching in certain places, but I think most of them can generally be cleaned up with a pair of scissors.

They have a decent selection of NFL jerseys from every NFL team and some MLB, NBA, and NHL jerseys as well. I thought I'd share here in case anyone else is interested. I think it's probably hard to beat the value of these jerseys.

http://www.nfljerseysupply.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
ordered a couple shirts from ebay like these. Hard to tell its not authentic , tags & everything
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that no one else would ever notice that it's not authentic. I've always wanted a nice stitched Falcons jersey, but I never wanted to drop $200 on one. I thought these jerseys were a nice compromise.

Damn, $65.99 for an NHL jersey (I paid $125 for a Crosby jersey last year, legit from NHL.com). What's the catch here?

Only $26 ea if 5 of us go in together
Wow, that's a great find.
1-2 jerseys for $45.99 each3-4 jerseys for $35.00 each5-9 jerseys for $26.00 each10-19 jerseys for $24.00 each
I'd be in for getting another one, if we get a group of at least 5 together. I could use a Matt Ryan jersey as well.

If we do this, I would suggest that everyone but the coordinator pays $33 to cover shipping. Small flat rate USPS box is $4.95 to ship. That gives the Coordinator and extra $2 per person for their trouble.

Why not.. IN

Maybe for 2-3 of them. Make great fathers day gifts...if we order them by friday or so.

EDIT: Nevermind got enough to make an order for 5 here locally.

If I need to order 2, to get this thing going, I would do it. I am in the same situation with you drifter for my paypal account. Not sure how it would work.

Here are some more first-hand reviews of people who bought the jerseys from NFL Jersey Supply that were posted on other forums (Scout.com, Falcons messageboard, and 49ers messageboard). Some people posted pictures of their jerseys if you want to check them out:

"Well I just picked them up... After looking over them and looking for any obvious flaws I really couldn't find any. I definitely think it would be hard for someone to tell that these are knockoff's from first glance. The only area where someone could tell is by looking at the name plate. The font used on these jerseys is not the same as the authentic ones or at least on the steelers jerseys. However after putting it on and feeling the material and checking out the stitching the quality is not lacking. I have no regrets paying $26 per jersey.

Overall, I recommend this place if you can round up some buddies and get them for $26 bucks.... the total for the 5 jersey's was $130 with free shipping. I ordered these on 1/19 and got them today about 9 days later which isn't too bad."

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=157&f=1546&t=3801673

"I have Red and Black in Ryan, you will be happy with them."

"Love the detail of the jersey. It really is made from the same material as the actual jerseys, including the stretchy side panels.

The stitching of the 'C' in FALCONS could be better.

I had to cut off a few errant threads from the stitching, but other than that its quality worksmanship."

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?showtopic=3846535

"I just received my Crabtree Jersey!! Its really NICE!!"

"Thanks! I ended up receiving my Montana and it took 4 shipping days to get to me. The jersey is really sweet, if its not an authentic it has to be a pretty darn good replica! The price tags are still on it and everything."

"I got my Crabtree jersey and it looks fantastic."

"my jersey came in, i would post pictures but others have already done so. im happy with it! for those who are waiting on shipping or planning on ordering. expect 9-10 days for it to get to you."

http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=73062

It seems like everyone was very pleased with the jerseys they got.

The one guy posted pictures of the Lamar Woodley Steelers jersey he bought, and the font does look terrible on the Woodley jersey. It looks like they used zeros instead of the letter "o" in his last name. Nonetheless, that is how it was shown on the website, so at least he got what he ordered. Watch out for weird flaws like that.

Some nice stuff, too bad it's basically all current teams and very little throwback.

Mitchell & Ness will likely be after them for using their name on this knockoff website, though. I hate when knockoffs try and do crap like that.

The one guy posted pictures of the Lamar Woodley Steelers jersey he bought and the font does look terrible on the Woodley jersey. It looks like they used zeros instead of the letter "o" in his last name.
00fI'd be embarrassed to wear that one... I'm guessing he'd get more than a little ribbing from Steelers fans for wearing a cheap knock off.

The MLB jerseys all look pretty accurate...except the black Jeter jersey??? And the appliques look a little off.

Better get 'em while their hot guys...this link is now in the hands of the leagues and Majestic and adidas management :-)partypooper:). Of course, they may not do anything about it quickly.

The MLB jerseys all look pretty accurate...except the black Jeter jersey??? And the appliques look a little off.Better get 'em while their hot guys...this link is now in the hands of the leagues and Majestic and adidas management :-)partypooper:). Of course, they may not do anything about it quickly.
There are some good jerserys and some screwups. The Detroit RedWings Winter Classic jersey looks great for 65.00. The regular Marion Hossa Jersey has the wrong number on it. Hossa is #81, not #18.Al in all they have some good prices and a good variety of jerseys.

The MLB jerseys all look pretty accurate...except the black Jeter jersey??? And the appliques look a little off.

Better get 'em while their hot guys...this link is now in the hands of the leagues and Majestic and adidas management :-)partypooper:). Of course, they may not do anything about it quickly.
Dude. They're in china... good luck shutting them down :lol:

Dude. They're in china... good luck shutting them down :thumbup:
There are ways to do it. We're talking about the largest apparel companies in the world, all of whom have offices in and use factories from China.

How do the sizes run on these? If someone wears a Large T shirt do they need to order a large jersey?

DO they run big or small or normal?

TIA

FYI make sure you look closely at the pics of the jersey you want.

I bought a Panthers jersey from another Chinese site that is exactly the same as the one on this site, and the color is WAY off. It's more of a baby blue than the Panthers blue. Not a huge deal to me, but it will bother some I'm sure.

So sombeody needs to order 5 of them and we pay them the money for the jersey plus additional S&H to ship the items to us.

Users who are viewing this thread