What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

new dynasty league needs experienced active owners (1 Viewer)

I'll check back in tomorrow. Just want to make sure that it gets filled with some highly dedicated owners who are going to be truly active. Gotten roped into some dull leagues in the past.

But I may be down for a spot and my friend may be down for another.

we arent sure, but probably earlier than most redraft leagues.... before august. were going to decide when the league fills

So this is a live draft then? I think it's greatly superior to do a slow draft with like 12+ hour timers, and allow trading during the draft. It gives owners a lot more flexibility to trade up/trade down and IMO makes the whole draft experience more fun.

I was thinking of joining, but a live draft with super short timers just isn't a good way to start a dynasty. Too easy to make mistakes and not enough time to think things through.

Oh well, your league, just wanted to throw that out there.

firstseason1988 said:
Just so you know the 'real yoda' guy sent me this. What a whiner.

#######. You feel the need to go into every league with PPR and tell them PPR sucks? You suck.
Have fun.You got a real man in your league. :lmao:
It's true. You do suck. You are the one whining in every single PPR thread that PPR sucks. Get over it.

firstseason1988 said:
Just so you know the 'real yoda' guy sent me this. What a whiner.

#######. You feel the need to go into every league with PPR and tell them PPR sucks? You suck.
Have fun.You got a real man in your league. :popcorn:
It's true. You do suck. You are the one whining in every single PPR thread that PPR sucks. Get over it.
Real man, talkin behind a computer. PPR does suck, letting people know I am in if no PPR, yeah, that sux, good call boy.Be a man, not a coward. :popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread