Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patsfan39

12 team, IDP dynasty league

I don't see a clear impact guy on that LB list for this year. Roth, Okeafor and Johnson may have some matchup value, McClain could surprise if Gooden totally flops in camp, and there's a handful of backups with talent (Woodyard, etc). But I don't see any obvious contributors in Week 1. Roth or Okeafor are probably the best bets there.

I don't see a clear impact guy on that LB list for this year. Roth, Okeafor and Johnson may have some matchup value, McClain could surprise if Gooden totally flops in camp, and there's a handful of backups with talent (Woodyard, etc). But I don't see any obvious contributors in Week 1. Roth or Okeafor are probably the best bets there.

I figured I wouldn't get any great responses, because there's very little talent in the WW(so no offense to you). Would I be better waiting to see a LB at 4.3 in a 12 team league? Who do you think would be there at LB?

I figured I wouldn't get any great responses, because there's very little talent in the WW(so no offense to you). Would I be better waiting to see a LB at 4.3 in a 12 team league? Who do you think would be there at LB?
Rookie backer likely to make an impact at 4.3? Possible, I guess. It'll be a guy like English, Sintim or Matthews in most leagues, I'd guess, and quite possibly none of them. I think Sintim is more likely to fall than the others. I suspect your best option there might be Jason Williams and I think he's a year away from getting enough snaps to hold real value.

Outside of Roth & Okeafor, I might grab Woodyard.

It will give you a whole lot of DEN LB's - at least one of which would be cuttable - which allows you to churn for weekly matchups.

Thoughts on any guy on my current roster that isn't worth keeping? We keep 55 for the offseason, then cut down to 45 for the season.

This is a pretty nice team. :unsure:

Simeon Rice, Rocky Boiman, Jamie Winborn and (probably) Adam Jones can go.

Trevor Scott and two DBs out of the Barber/Bodden/Jenkins/Rouse/Williams group should be on the hot seat if anything better comes along. There are a few names with similar value to Scott, but I don't see an obvious move unless you're sold on a DT like Brandon Mebane or rotational end like Darren Howard, Greg White or one of the TEN guys. I think Dunta Robinson might be a slightly better roster than Barber or Jenkins or Williams or Rouse today, but it could go either way.

Yea, thanks, I've been working on it :lol::shock: . Just trying to get the last few pieces for the championship run on my defensive side.

Dropped Boiman. Picked up Okeafor, Woodward, and Duante Robinson.