What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL GEARS OF WARS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE**** (1 Viewer)

The league will be on Sportsline.com with a live draft.

There will be 16 teams and 18 roster spots.

If your interested in the details PM me and I will let you know everything.

I would join but I think you might get pissed when I quit half way through the draft

16 Team- 18 Rounds Live Draft on the site Date TBA depending on availability of team owners.

Teams will start

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 Flex player RB/WR/TE your choice

1 TE

1 K

1 DEF/SPT

QB'S RB'S-WR'S-TE'S

4 points for a TD pass

6 points for a TD run or catch

1 point for every 25 yards passing

1 pont for every 10 yards rushing or receiving

3 point bonus for 300 yards passsing

3 point bonus for 100 yards running or receiving

-2 for a turnover------Fumble Loss or interception

1 point for reception per first down(PPRFD) hottest #### ever...its so much more fair than (PPR)

Defense / Special Teams

6 Points for a TD including special teams team or player i.e. D.Hester returning a special teams TD if u started him as a WR. U can double dip

10 points for a shutout

5 points for 3 points against or less

3 points for 4-6 points against

1 points for 7 points against

5 points for a safety

2 points for a turnover- Fumble recovery or Interception

1 point for a Forced Fumble

1 point for a sack

There is a waiver Wire that goes from Tuesday thru Saturday. The order is based of a self propelled power ranking which usually has the last place team have the overall #1 pick each week. After the waiver wire you can pick up as u please.

It will be a head to head league.

This league will be on Sportsline .com. As a group we will decide how much to play for and if there are transaction fees per pickup. I suggest it be a $100.00 and a 10.00 fee for the league. I think it would be best if there are no transaction fees so I will not have to hunt u people down for a few bucks. That is just my suggestion for fees.

In the 2 years of experience I've had with MFL about 5 years ago It was awful.

I'm really a big supporter of Sportsline but I personally don't care what the league is on.

Saying that though if I can eliminate dude with one mention of the league being on Sportsline than I feel that I already have won.

In the 2 years of experience I've had with MFL about 5 years ago It was awful.I'm really a big supporter of Sportsline but I personally don't care what the league is on. Saying that though if I can eliminate dude with one mention of the league being on Sportsline than I feel that I already have won.
:mellow:

In, either sportsline or mfl is fine with me. I would rather have it be $50 + league dues and no waiver fees personally. Question to all: dynasty or redraft? Auction is also good but that takes more time.

I think in this economy $50.00 bucks is more than fair.

I would like it to be a dynasty but fear to many people will flake out (i.e REAPER). So I'm leaning more towards re-draft.

IN

I vote MFL just so I can kick dudes ###. I've used CBS and actually like that site too. Never had any problems with it.

How bout IDP redraft league?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you add Worm, only so he can quit after Week 1 to join the Magic the Gathering league?

Oh and your link in the Gears thread is dead....HTH

So it's getting down to the last month. So far we have 8 teams

1.Slutt

2.UniAss

3.Barley

4.BruceZ

5.Dude

6.Mesmashu

7.Pete 49

8.Stone Reap

I want at least 12 teams but would prefer 16 teams. $50.00 each team

We will keep it simple when it comes down to the money.

50% Overall points winner

50% Superbowl winner

Who else wants in?

Users who are viewing this thread