What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I post my least favorite commercials here (3 Viewers)

Mr. Pickles said:
The guy that says "Do you want whip cream with that?" will be in TV or movies very soon.
I was thinking that "whipped cream guy" was meant to be cast as a poor man's Michael Cera.
It's funny you bring this up because in Hollywood as some are aware but many are not, they send out the daily sides which typically have everything they are casting for that day and perhaps the next day soemtimes. Very typical that they will be looking for a "type" of actor but of course cannot afford the real deal so they are looking for lookalikes. Looking for "Brad Pitt" types, or "George Clooney" types, or "Reese Witherspoon" types...it basically just sends a message of what type of actor/actress they want in the roles. Great insight and catch on that DJ.

Any commercial involving talking babies is unwatchable.

And the essurance commercials are annoying, but that little animated esurance girl is so freaking hot. :shrug:

I didn't think Subway could top the $5 footlong commericals. But the new ones with various people giving their own rendition is unbearable.

On paper, it's fine. The problem I have is with the execution. The cab driver trying to be hip kills it. Also, the chick chiming in late just to hammer home the "just a friend" line is pathetic.

"ooops...looks like someone just leveled the playing field"

I really want to punch that guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe you have not mentioned the Prius commercials with the freaky plant people rocking back and forth. Awful.

Users who are viewing this thread