Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Mr. Pickles

I post my least favorite commercials here

This Little Caesar's pizza commercial is super annoying. Maybe it's because I have now seen it at least 50 times because they play it throughout Detroit Tigers games.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8rDc37G-3A

The randomness of that commercial makes me giggle. Who the hell would think up that crap?

for the coveted "so bad, I can't wait till I see it again." They have many variants, but I crave the cowboy hat.

The continued beer bottle and can gimmicks really underscore what a nation of morons we are

Similarly, what Ice Cube did in NWA used to make white people cringe.

Now, what he's doing in the Coors Light commercials makes everyone cringe. Jesus Christ Ice, have a little self pride.

It's sad.

This Little Caesar's pizza commercial is super annoying. Maybe it's because I have now seen it at least 50 times because they play it throughout Detroit Tigers games.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8rDc37G-3A

I just don't get it :shrug:

I should never have clicked through to this thread.

Why did I click through to this thread..? :confused:

I officially cannot stand the back to school Target commercials with the adults/teachers singing. The one set to "We Got the Beat" is especially bad.

Saw something really creepy. An Advil billboard in the background of an old rerun of "My Name Is Earl" is shown twice in a scene.

2 minutes later an actual Advil ad appears on the show. They must have went and photoshopped the billboard in just for the rerun.

Edited by Leroy Hoard

The DirecTV referral commercials are the worst.

They are presented as if you get free service with all the premium channels for life if you refer someone.

You get ten bucks off a month for ten months.

Crazy Train is insta-mute. No matter where the remote is I can usually get it before the second "ba-dump."

LOL... zactly.
They are still forcing this crap down our throats. How could they possibly not know by now that it's the most annoying commercial ever??? I still love the requisite black kid in the back seat though, traveling with eight white people.
There must be some place where they rent out black kids by the day.
Requisite black guy at the pizza party!

The DirecTV referral commercials are the worst.

They are presented as if you get free service with all the premium channels for life if you refer someone.

You get ten bucks off a month for ten months.

I don't mind that, but I hate the guy trying to pay off his $500 loan by telling his friend to use DirecTv Movers Connection.

This damn commercial couldn't be more ambiguous... yet I'm sure there are sheep that are buying into it. Ugh, and it gets played INCESSANTLY!

5 Hour Engergy

We Todd Did!

I can't even imagine the meeting that generated this idea.

I assume some ad exec went to a parade or something where they had one of those giant marionettes and said "I've got to use one of those in a commercial!"

Has the Arby's "It's Good Mood Food" commercial made this thread yet? I immediately change the channel when it's on.

Not linking it because I despyzer it that much.

Man, I'll masturbate to anything.

Man, I'll masturbate to anything.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I assume some ad exec spike jonz film school reject went to a parade or something where they had one of those giant marionettes and said "I've got to use one of those in a commercial!"
fixed

Nissan's Summer Savin' Days :hot:

:goodposting:For some reason, networks like inserting two of these ####ers in one commercial break.

The Hopper. I f'in hate the Hopper. Congrats, Dish Network, for ensuring that I will never, ever, ever become a customer of yours.

I learned watching football yesterday that they offer self-lubricating catheters by mail. :X

I learned watching football yesterday that they offer self-lubricating catheters by mail. :X

I gotta tell ya, Liberator Medical makes it a whole lot easier.

The Hoppa :angry:

feels like i'm stabbing my grandmother in the back here.. but.. you're wrongbest commercials going

I learned this three weeks ago watching Fox News (not my choice), which I thought was just perfect considering the average age of viewers that watch that piece of #### channel.

This damn commercial couldn't be more ambiguous... yet I'm sure there are sheep that are buying into it. Ugh, and it gets played INCESSANTLY!

5 Hour Engergy

We Todd Did!

I want to know what the other 27% are recommending. A high calorie supplement?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn_1k9_4Nj8&sns=tw

Good God, I hate this commercial. Slightly more than I hate the previously mentioned Kit Kat commercial. I can't believe someone thought associating obnoxiously loud eating or annoying, blood-curdling screaming children with your brand would be a good idea. I will actively avoid both in the future.

Can someone please shelve the GMC commercial with George Jones and Tammy Wynette singing about wanting a big two story house? I must have seen it 6 times in the first 30 minutes of MNF. Don't get me wrong I love classic country but subjecting your potential customers to thay type of torture is not Christian.

I'd like to throw the Dodge Dart commercials in there. No way in hell does Tom Brady drive one of those. It's as ridiculous as thinking Jennifer Lopez would be caught dead in a Fiat.