What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I post my least favorite commercials here (7 Viewers)

Can someone please shelve the GMC commercial with George Jones and Tammy Wynette singing about wanting a big two story house? I must have seen it 6 times in the first 30 minutes of MNF. Don't get me wrong I love classic country but subjecting your potential customers to thay type of torture is not Christian.
The thing I don't get about this one is the fact that the song is about how they gave up their relationship for the two story house and now they have the house, but they hate it and each other and they're completely miserable. That's not a terribly positive image.

I say guys, lose the toritlla, and share your ingredients with the world.
:goodposting: :goodposting: :goodposting: :goodposting:
I love how the chef tries to talk about the "love" that goes into a Taco Bell dish when the dish we all will eat is processed in factories and put together by 17 year old pimple-faced twits who couldn't care less about the "love" of making Taco Bell because they don't get paid jack ####.

"THIS...GIRL IS ON FIRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE!!!"

Oh hey, go on a spending binge and unwisely use credit and you too can meet Alicia Keys*!

*- She won't like you any more because you use a special credit card.

Wtf is with the cars.com ads with the little faces coming out of people's heads? Reminds me of those creepy Quiznos ads with the dead looking gerbils. Trying too hard to be weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get what Safe Auto is attempting with these Norm MacDonald ads. It's like they blew their entire budget to hire him and had nothing left to pay someone to write the commercials. What a waste of a potentially hilarious spokesperson.

"THIS...GIRL IS ON FIRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE!!!"Oh hey, go on a spending binge and unwisely use credit and you too can meet Alicia Keys*!*- She won't like you any more because you use a special credit card.
Dammit, was just going to post this. I've probably seen it 50 times now."Citi allowed me to bang Alicia Keys!"

I don't get what Safe Auto is attempting with these Norm MacDonald ads. It's like they blew their entire budget to hire him and had nothing left to pay someone to write the commercials. What a waste of a potentially hilarious spokesperson.
They're a little late to the humorous auto insurance spot game. Geico and Progressive have this locked up. Norm looks old and desperate for a buck. He probably writes these spots too, which is a shame.

They're a little late to the humorous auto insurance spot game. Geico and Progressive have this locked up. Norm looks old and desperate for a buck. He probably writes these spots too, which is a shame.
jesus I hadn't seen these. Terrible.Take Two...equally as bad.

I say guys, lose the toritlla, and share your ingredients with the world.
:goodposting: :goodposting: :goodposting: :goodposting:
I love how the chef tries to talk about the "love" that goes into a Taco Bell dish when the dish we all will eat is processed in factories and put together by 17 year old pimple-faced twits who couldn't care less about the "love" of making Taco Bell because they don't get paid jack ####.
The worst commercial going right now."Guys, if you want to show people you're changing, show them you're changing."How profound.

"have you ever had deja deja deja deja vu?"
I actually like at one. But then, I've always kinda laughed at the people who camp out for days just to get a new phone.
It's the start of it I don't like when it is on almost every ad break in the baseball games. I change the station by the 2nd deja.
I was just coming in here to post that. Somebody likes that commercial? The guy's voice makes me want to jam ice picks into my ears. I don't even know what that commercial is about or who it is for because I change the channel instantly. Turrible.

Old Norm was in Portland not too long ago and stopped in to visit with the afternoon sports talk guys (who are actually really good) and they said after he left that he looked pretty haggard...like slept on the floor of a stranger's bathroom floor sort of haggard. Lotta out of shape and not very sharp.

This is more of a promo than a commercial, but watching the MLB playoffs on FOX has revealed some new show called "Ben & Kate". The frumpy looking blonde just said: "Can I get a what what". :mellow:

I really hope I hear that 15 more times tonight. :hot:

Old Norm was in Portland not too long ago and stopped in to visit with the afternoon sports talk guys (who are actually really good) and they said after he left that he looked pretty haggard...like slept on the floor of a stranger's bathroom floor sort of haggard. Lotta out of shape and not very sharp.
Think I remember norm on Letterman, years ago, and he mentioned that he doesn't drive.

It's not an annoying ad, but it's a horrible ad. The ones for Dodge pickup trucks with the guy molding all the parts. How tough can the truck be if some guy can re-arrange it with his bare hands?

It's not an annoying ad, but it's a horrible ad. The ones for Dodge pickup trucks with the guy molding all the parts. How tough can the truck be if some guy can re-arrange it with his bare hands?
The parts harden after being shaped, of course.

"have you ever had deja deja deja deja vu?"
I actually like at one. But then, I've always kinda laughed at the people who camp out for days just to get a new phone.
It's the start of it I don't like when it is on almost every ad break in the baseball games. I change the station by the 2nd deja.
I was just coming in here to post that. Somebody likes that commercial? The guy's voice makes me want to jam ice picks into my ears. I don't even know what that commercial is about or who it is for because I change the channel instantly. Turrible.
Great minds think alike.And so do ours.

I have to admit this stupid

commercial still makes me laugh every time

The Lights, The Lights, The Lights, The Lights, The Lights, The Lights, The Lights, The Lights

(then repeat ad nauseum)

f'n KMART! They don't even have Kmarts in Texas and yet I have to listen to that?

and their other one with the alarm sounding music is MAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDEEEEEEEENNNNNNING.

I like many Geico commercials, but those banjo players make me change the channel.
The series has actually been pretty decent (except the Columbus on speedboats one) but yeah, the 2 guys at the end kinda ruin it. Instead of giving us fake Smother Brothers, go out and give us the real Smother Brothers.

Has anyone mentioned the car commercial where the kids wash the car with the windows down? I want to snatch those kids out of my television and beat the snot out of them myself. Instead, dad says "You missed a spot." :rolleyes:

Has anyone mentioned the car commercial where the kids wash the car with the windows down? I want to snatch those kids out of my television and beat the snot out of them myself. Instead, dad says "You missed a spot." :rolleyes:
Meh, it's just a Subaru...J/k.I didn't like that the kid's looked too old be doing something like that. 3 or 4 yo's maybe it's cute.

Users who are viewing this thread